• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1st Post: Signing in Omega UPO

erwan_saiditms

Looking Around
29/9/09
Thought my first post in this forum will be here....

Although not the first rep, however so happen to have the SLR in the car and with the way the sun beamed into the car, i couldn't help but grab a snap of the Omega PO, took it off and put it on the dash for a closer look....

This is my 3rd rep in the short time of 2 months!! Now i've got 5!

1st: HBB All Black (ceramic) A7750
2nd: Pam 127 "1950" Eta6497 Swan Neck
3rd: Chanel J12 Ceramic Quartz (Wifey's watch)
3rd: Omega PO Black/White/steel bracelet Eta2824
4th: Tag Carrera Black Dial/ Red Subdial & Chronos/ Steel Bracelet A7750

So far all of them i got from Hont. Wanted to try PT when ordering the Omega PO (from ByTors Omega Rep Guide), but since they don't take Paypal, i found it rather inconvenient. But as always, Hont has been brilliant, fast and all the reps have been excellent.

I think i'm addicted as i've been browsing these forums (incl RWG) for the next purchases....:biglaugh:

Thank you guys for all the forum posts. If not for these, i would've not made an 'educated' decision when buying these reps and maybe in an unlucky event ended up buying from one of those googled websites which may be scam sites!!

I'll try and get more pics of the other reps.... i'm just to lazy to take pics, but after seeing the turnout of the PO, i may just give another go for the others... hehehehe :cute:

rooster133

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/7/08
I love it when someone's first post includes a pic of a nice rep! Thanks a lot for sharing. Look forward to seeing the other pics. :)

ahw676

Mythical Poster
Advisor
16/11/08
Great picture and nice start to your rep collection.

Thanks for posting and we'll look forward to seeing more pics of your collection (current and future pieces).

COLDI

Mythical Poster
Advisor
Certified
23/9/08
Great first post and pic. Looking forward to some more pics :)

mpg54

Known Member
29/8/09
Is this a 45mm? I heard that there are problems on the bezel with the black bezel and white letters with the 45mm? If so, is that true? Did you notice any issues?