• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I bought about 20 watches in the 30 to 100 range off AE

The automatic ones are unpredictable, but most likely IN MY EXPERIENCE they other don't work too well or die after a short while. I still have one daytona paid about $30 which works fine. The rest I sold.

Thing is the colors of those AP don't really attract me that much

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
Because of the rectangles on the edges or more?

More...way more.

Hour markers are hideous, case is wrong, crown wrong, small secs hand way wrong, band is barf, lugs are wrong....

mygse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/15
This little guys arrived today.
First I tried with my old armani.
Actually I really like them.
Not looking cheap, feels good for a nato strap.
And 16$ for 10 pcs is a good price I think.

2ff1c8ad3f1940bfeebef63aa9560b10.jpg

557991bbc4df102e84b084639cf44450.jpg

G_sus

Renowned Member
9/11/15
What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research

Found this Tissot PRS330 on AE. Tissot Tony Parker Limited Edition, limited to 4999 pieces. Anybody wanna pull the trigger? :)

http://s.aliexpress.com/e22UFjiI

?????????? ? ????? MX5 ????? Tapatalk

I have one of these Tissots (Not from that seller) in white/black

Very nice so it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cemerensoy

Looking Around
2/2/16
Hi everyone! This is my first post :) I read the last 20 page and I need a suggest from you. Have you got any suggest for rolex explorer, milgauss and richard mille. I'm looking forward to your reply. Thx :)

mygse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/15
Hi everyone! This is my first post :) I read the last 20 page and I need a suggest from you. Have you got any suggest for rolex explorer, milgauss and richard mille. I'm looking forward to your reply. Thx :)
I have one milgauss incoming. I'll post my reviews when the watch arrives.

SM-N910C cihaz?mdan Tapatalk kullan?larak gönderildi

JonathanSilva

Looking Around
29/1/16
I will take the time to introduce myself as well. I am new here, been reading for the past few days, trying to get an understanding of how the forum works and learn more before I get to involved. I have ordered a few AE specials - 1 Spectre, 1 Milgauss, and 1 YM. I am not expecting very high quality, but for the money I feel it is a cheap way for me to start learning. This is not my #1 hobby, which is shoes and that is where my expertise lies. Possibly could be a help to anyone in that field, but I only deal with GEN shoes. All 3 of my first watches have tracking numbers assigned, and as soon as I receive I will post pictures and a link if not dead.

tyrande

Known Member
14/4/15
My pleasure. Let me know if you find one: I'd be interested in one too
While I'm sure they exist as people mention them time-to-time (and some people have them in their aaron watch) I just can't find one.

My Aaron speedmaster watch arrived today. I love it! Bracelet is much nicer than this thread had given me the impression of - just the clasp is sharp which I can easily fix. Caseback is really nice - apparently it's rare to get a speedmaster fake with correct clasp and caseback but this one has it.

The tachy is about 1/8 of a second misaligned. I'm assuming the bezel is attached the same way as a regular speedmaster and I'll use a poker chip and a mallet to fix later(saw this on youtube).

Overall quality wise it easily beats your average beater watch you can pick up on the high street in the price range.

TheOmegaFan

Renowned Member
15/5/13
I have one of these Tissots (Not from that seller) in white/black

Very nice so it is

May we please see some photos? Have you checked the movement? Is it a limited edition too? Thanks.

gsxin

8/11/07
Aaron is becoming a "TD" of cheap REPs !

Can we have some photos ?

RepPossessed

100 watches in the uk 🤌🏼
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Aaron's is run of the mill gangzhou factory guff i wouldn't touch it, you get what you pay for.

Is this the Speedmaster that was posted but has a white date window?

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
Seems to be much more satisfying just talking about this fish, that fish, how nice it looks, how ugly the last one was.......

But, hell, take a photo? F no, I ain't got time for dat!

DAMMIT, SHOW SOME PHOTOS PEOPLE!
Of the items you received, not just any photo!

Pj788

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/1/16
Just received the Black Omega Bullhead today. I have to say the white one is much closer to the gen. This one does not have screw in crown. Also lacking the red minute markers on the dial and the seconds hand is different. One thing is, it is smaller than the white one and I think closer to the 43mm it should be. The white seems like its 45mm. Bottom sub dial is NOT a small seconds, it count full hour when the chrono is on.
9by1Z7T.jpg
Ra8AXqv.jpg

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research

Got a pretty shitty Explorer II today... Haha oh well, guess that's what I get. It feels solid, but just look at that date window.. The bracelets terrible too.. I think I got this because the seller was being a PITA.. I started to give him a hard time with a fake tracking number.. Once New Years over, I'll order from a TD.

Sorry for the crappy pics.. I dropped my phone today and messed up the camera. Damn iPhone 6+ ..

5c59ca7d9b3c4e0a302af666dae57cf3.jpg
6738853d1b11c0d305d462f0b0e9c916.jpg
73871ecbfd22e7e23e5428c67e8716ab.jpg

offshoreaccount

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
13/1/16
Got a pretty shitty Explorer II today... Haha oh well, guess that's what I get. It feels solid, but just look at that date window.. The bracelets terrible too.. I think I got this because the seller was being a PITA.. I started to give him a hard time with a fake tracking number.. Once New Years over, I'll order from a TD.

Sorry for the crappy pics.. I dropped my phone today and messed up the camera. Damn iPhone 6+ ..

So many sellers mark shipped and give fake tracking numbers. If it takes two weeks for "accepted" to appear, they didn't ship it. If it has a guaranteed ship arrival contest if it doesn't make it, and if they do that then give them 1 star. It's just a crappy practice. YGWYPF sometimes, but lying about shipping is just shady.

The first watch I ordered was that YMII and it was "shipped" the last day in the processing deadline and doesn't even have tracking info yet. they are getting 1 star/potential refund depending on if I don't have it by the guaranteed arrival window.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
So many sellers mark shipped and give fake tracking numbers. If it takes two weeks for "accepted" to appear, they didn't ship it. If it has a guaranteed ship arrival contest if it doesn't make it, and if they do that then give them 1 star. It's just a crappy practice. YGWYPF sometimes, but lying about shipping is just shady.

Well this was supposed to be a different model with screw bracelet, etc.. I paid 95 for it.. I'd say it's in the 50 dollar range. So, I opened a dispute. We shall see what happens.. Also, looks different the. The pictures he sent of my "actual" watch.

MisterGu

I'm Pretty Popular
3/10/13

5c59ca7d9b3c4e0a302af666dae57cf3.jpg
6738853d1b11c0d305d462f0b0e9c916.jpg
73871ecbfd22e7e23e5428c67e8716ab.jpg

Got pretty much the same one. Swapped it with sterile seamaster dial. Kinda digging it now!
f1dbdf07f771a948c92bfe06e67c1dac.jpg

Bezels a few degrees off though.