• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

dfq23

18/12/12
[[ADMIN EDIT]]
ALI EXPRESS ARE NOT TRUSTED DEALERS ON THIS FORUM. IF YOU BUY FROM THEM YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. RWI HAS MANY WATCH DEALERS WHO WON'T RIP YOU OFF AND SELL FAR BETTER QULAITY THAN MOST OF WHAT YOU FIND ON ALI. YOU CAN FIND THEM HERE: https://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/fo...ist-Click-Here

IN ADDITION, NO LIVE LINKS (IE: CLICKABLE) ARE TO BE POSTED. YOU MAY POST LINKS BUT PLEASE UNTICK THE "Automatically parse links" BUTTON BELOW THE TEXT INPUT BOX ON THE REPLY TO POST PAGE. THIS WAY IT DOES NOT INCRESE THE ALI DEALER'S SEO.

SERIOUSLY, IF YOU WANT A DECENT REP THAT WILL LAST ALONG WITH DECENT AFTER SALES SERVICE THEN USE A FORUM DEALER. WE HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE AND CAN ASSIST IF SOMETHING DOES GO WRONG.

[[/ADMIN EDIT]]

As some of you who are also members next door, we at RWG.bz love ourselves a bit of Aliexpress action so I thought I'd share with you guys a purchase I received today and show what can be had on there rather than usual canal street rubbish....

V3 ZF factory Black Bay with 2824 movement and it cost me $231 paid and delivered..... bit of a saving I'm sure you will agree and the seller even sends QC pics if you ask nicely. Quite a few of us next door have now picked these up and 2813 version which were available last week for $128 paid and delivered.

This is also an Ali buy

Again a decent price (cheaper than TDs rubber strap ones) and unlike the ones TDs have, this has the proper gen like matt recessed pearl, not that shiny pimple the other ones have.

If you are willing to take a punt and do your research you can get some great bargains.

And not this ain't spam.... come next door and see!!

dfq23

18/12/12
Yep have seen them on there for usual price but to be honest with the dodgy markers problem, that is one I would stick to TDs with

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
did the box come with it?
would you mind posting a link? I have browsed the site but can only find the rubbish.

dfq23

18/12/12
Don't know what the mods here are like with non TD links mate

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
true. I was just curious as I have browsed the site before. It is probably not enough of a discount vs TDs price to actually buy any way.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Ali is not a scammer for damn sure....TD or SV, no. But definately not a scam site.

I'll leave it at that

dfq23

18/12/12
The BB was about $100 delivered cheaper than from a TD and that was without the extra on top of TD price for delivery and fees depending on how you pay so a good saving plus you get the ali protection. Not for everyone granted but somethings are worth a punt knowing your money is safe

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
Even if nervous about watches, I can highly recommend picking up accessories such as Tudor Black Bay leather straps (half the price of the TDs and we only buy them to throw the 'leather' away and keep the buckle anyway) and DFQ has even found the elusive bracelets for that TAG rep.

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
So the savings here is well over $100.

Boxes are usually $50-70, so total savings is around $150-170.

shewie

Renowned Member
27/9/14
London
Beautiful timepiece, congrats!
What coutry are You from? No problems with customs? What was declared value of the packaging by seller?