• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What you can acutally get from Aliexpress with a bit of research (no live links)

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
Anyone here knows Chinese? I think my seller does not know any English....

Give me the details of the convo and what you want to reply. I don't have the best Chinese but should still be able to communicate with him.

Arttylux

27/9/15
Give me the details of the convo and what you want to reply. I don't have the best Chinese but should still be able to communicate with him.

Thank you, i will hold on to your offer. I escalated the dispute a bit earlier. Now there is not much I can do.
But next time, because this will happen.

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
Thank you, i will hold on to your offer. I escalated the dispute a bit earlier. Now there is not much I can do.
But next time, because this will happen.

Allrighty, let me know if you need further assistance in the future. All the best!

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Im late to the party but this looks like one of the $3 DW watches with a NOMOS face.

Trying this nomos. Unique photos provided by seller and checked exif data to validate photos below.
7d71121711a9bfbf089effd587c07863.jpg
4e40e10a72e7c50945777c81502f49da.jpg

I don't like the square dots around the edge but for the price, will give it a shot. Subdial allegedly works too.

Nomos Quartz Watch For Men Women Lover Wrist Watches Top Luxury Brand Reloj Hombre 2015 Relogio Montre Orologio Uomo Erkek Saat

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Eh, I think you are overestimating the cost of those movements.

I've added one to my wishlist, which means I'll have a bit too much to drink in a day or two and order it.
Lol Drinks and Rep purchases don't mix. Can't wait to hear the results though. You would never know it could be a lucky find, but then again :)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hey guys found a Shop who is selling this omega and just wondering it the bezel is ceramic. are you able to tell? Thanks http://imgur.com/a/WXKsC
That looks like Aaron's shop. No idea it looks dull in those photos. I am sure people here have bought from him, maybe they can chime in on this "Spectre".

mauricio612

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
Who dares to try ?

Automatic AP for 30 bux

For that money, the automatic movement will most likely work a week I'm afraid
I have had 40$ automatic reps for over 3 years and the still work fine and keep time accurately.

I have 6 reps from bangkok night market and only 1 of them stops when wearing it.

Another one runs too fast

The other four work perfectly

Did I get lucky with the 4 that work?

I'd say I got unluckily with the ones thzt don't

WeTalkBusiness

Getting To Know The Place
19/9/11
it's all about research lovely watch! i've had some bad experiences with ali but they are out there

PeteB

Known Member
11/1/16
I have had 40$ automatic reps for over 3 years and the still work fine and keep time accurately.

I have 6 reps from bangkok night market and only 1 of them stops when wearing it.

Another one runs too fast

The other four work perfectly

Did I get lucky with the 4 that work?

I'd say I got unluckily with the ones thzt don't

I would agree with you. I have bought several $ 30-40 automatics from Ali (three to be exact) and all of them are running well after a year. Two of them are actually very decent in terms of power reserve (I would say 30 hours or so) and in terms of accuracy. Mind you I also have a $ 40 POS that never worked well and stopped altogether after 2 weeks.

dantech

Getting To Know The Place
21/12/15
I bought 10 watches from Ali. Only one of them for 29$. The rest were between 50$ and 90$.
The 29$ one works, but the seconds hand isn't very smooth. It kinda freezes/skips but still ends up doing a full rotation in 60 seconds, so it does keep time well.

The others were all about 60$ and keep time well. Only problem is that the Chronometers are just for show. And obviously, the "leather" bands are not leather.