• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What motorcycle do you ride?

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is

ps : we are on a replica forum, yes? 😙
ps2 : obviously not mine, but I'd love to
I want one of these. It sold like garbage but I bet it's going to appreciate just like Rolex 😁

HPFifY.jpeg

Reactions: Dave2302

aus_wolfie

Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
13/7/21
Australia
...I'll play. 1984 900S2.Last few models with a bevel drive.

Not wanting to hijack a thread so I'll ask OP - can we post pics of the rep we wear when we ride the bike we own? ;)

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
...I'll play. 1984 900S2.Last few models with a bevel drive.

Not wanting to hijack a thread so I'll ask OP - can we post pics of the rep we wear when we ride the bike we own? ;)

YES! Love bevel drives on any motorcycle. Kawasaki Wxxx models as well which also look great. Didn't know there were 900's of bevel drive Ducati's. I'm an aprilia guy hence my avatar. Your bike looks amazing, I love it! Love that era gold and black. Please post pics of the watch you wear

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
Victory Vision - I'm over seventy, have owned just about every big/fat motorcycle in my life, this sucker is the best ever. And those asshats at Polaris killed the brand and made this an orphan...

Love the Victory Visions. I remember when near when they came out I saw it at a bike night next to an Aprilia Futura, and Benelli Tre and then the Victory Vision. It looked so exotic. I don't think I've seen a bad review on them. I still think they're one of the best looking motorcycles in that style. Always liked the Victory clean engine look.

Reactions: lost-cavalier

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
ZX12R, I bought it brand new in 2002. I modded it .... De-restricted, Power Commander ECU, Air box mods and decent Can fitted. It made 180 wheel BHP on Ashford Powerhouse Dyno after The Foo Monk had tuned it. I once hit 211 mph on it, still had more to give, but the real estate was running out so shut it down.
It would wheelie off the throttle in 3rd gear, 2nd pic was at Brands Hatch on a Track day. Biggest regret of my life, I sold it when we moved North 16 years ago, along with the Black Firebird which had a Supercharged LT1 motor, etc etc yak yak yak :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: cibasonic

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
ZX12R, I bought it brand new in 2002. I modded it .... De-restricted, Power Commander ECU, Air box mods and decent Can fitted. It made 180 wheel BHP on Ashford Powerhouse Dyno after The Foo Monk had tuned it. I once hit 211 mph on it, still had more to give, but the real estate was running out so shut it down.
It would wheelie off the throttle in 3rd gear, 2nd pic was at Brands Hatch on a Track day. Biggest regret of my life, I sold it when we moved North 16 years ago, along with the Black Firebird which had a Supercharged LT1 motor, etc etc yak yak yak :ROFLMAO:

Couple beauties right there! And taking it to the track and Brands Hatch at that, very nice.
In 2006 I was a day from getting a 1997 gold Firebird Trans Am but a last minute autotrader search let to a 2004 Pontiac GT that was a great price. It's still in the Driveway (broken as of last year :().

• Love