• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What makes it tick?

TheSociety

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
Off to brunch with this one [emoji4]

7682f95a12903fbc4e6a2a2c5bab3ea2.jpg

It doesn't just tell time. It tells history.
Genuine Movement Rolex Builds Thread
https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/what-makes-it-tick.365793/

RobU6263Daytona

Known Member
6/6/17
UPDATE:
I've shipped my 6263 back to TheSociety to change out the dial for a non-Tiffany & Co. Panda. It just sets off too many bells and whistles for anyone that knows anything about these watches. There is a reported one of these made, so to say that it's rare is an understatement. This will "help" it run a little more under the radar.

I'm also having a Gen bezel installed right away. So, the only things that won't be Gen on this 6263 will be the dial and midcase. Everything else is Gen. SO CLOSE to perfection LOL! I highly doubt I'll ever find an early Gen exotic dial. Even if I do, I'm not sure I'd be able to afford it anymore. I'll be watching though.
https://www.chrono-shop.net/new-products

TheSociety

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
UPDATE:
I've shipped my 6263 back to TheSociety to change out the dial for a non-Tiffany & Co. Panda. It just sets off too many bells and whistles for anyone that knows anything about these watches. There is a reported one of these made, so to say that it's rare is an understatement. This will "help" it run a little more under the radar.

I'm also having a Gen bezel installed right away. So, the only things that won't be Gen on this 6263 will be the dial and midcase. Everything else is Gen. SO CLOSE to perfection LOL! I highly doubt I'll ever find an early Gen exotic dial. Even if I do, I'm not sure I'd be able to afford it anymore. I'll be watching though.
https://www.chrono-shop.net/new-products
You definitely went above and beyond even me! As I told you before bro I saw one for 15k, still kicking myself for not buying it til this day... that was a bargain for something that could make a 90k daytona into a 200k daytona.

Error404

Getting To Know The Place
23/1/17
Wow, amazing work!
I wonder if I leave one of my black dials exposed to the Florida sun/humidity for two years, will I get a similar result...
I have a black Seiko dial that I wouldn't mind leaving to the elements

Mikeodandy

29/6/16
Looks perfect on your wrist bro!!! thank you for your patience and I'm happy she made it to Canana safely :)

It was well worth the wait man. Thank you for always keeping me in the loop throughout the whole process and just being all around awesome haha. It's an amazing watch and it's never gonna leave my side haha.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

RobU6263Daytona

Known Member
6/6/17
It was well worth the wait man. Thank you for always keeping me in the loop throughout the whole process and just being all around awesome haha. It's an amazing watch and it's never gonna leave my side haha.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Fantastic watch!

Dealing with TheSociety has been nothing but a pleasure for me as well. He's helped me take my build to the outer limits.
I actually miss my the watch because I can't just look at it anytime I want to. I just sent it off last Thursday.

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Certified
18/12/15
Fantastic watch!

Dealing with TheSociety has been nothing but a pleasure for me as well. He's helped me take my build to the outer limits.
I actually miss my the watch because I can't just look at it anytime I want to. I just sent it off last Thursday.

Its in safe hands!!