• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What discontinued rep do you wish you were able to get?

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
My first replica, an Omega Railmaster (from the previous generation, not the current one). Sold it around 3-4 years ago I think and I have been missing it since:

I’ve got a rep dial collecting dust if you are interested pm me.
(Put a gen dial into my Railmaster rep)

icy100

Horology Curious
18/1/23
United Kingdom
GF Santos Black Dial with Black Rubber Strap. I think you can stil find the black dial santos (BVF?) but no idea where/how to get a strap that would fit.

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
I’ve got a rep dial collecting dust if you are interested pm me.
(Put a gen dial into my Railmaster rep)
Thanks mate, appreciate it. But I would still need hands and crown and I don’t think there are any 39mm Omega reps with that case anymore…

frigpig

Ghost of Sales Mod Past
Advisor
16/8/09
Double click....sorry

Last edited:

ryebread

Is sorry
17/8/23
I have this one in gen lol. Bought new in 2009.

zvZn8k.jpg
Did they ever actually make a rep of this? I've never seen thos watch but wow it's crazy looking lol. Looks like gens are going for about 1k on ebay rn. Bery interesting design lol.

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
I would love a Tag Carrera Calibre 5 on bracelet
i still have the gen and those bast@rds ask for 350€ for the bracelet

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
Easy answer? PloProf. Passed on several around $200 in 2015. I could shoot myself. But I just learned a few months ago that there’s some options out there……

Hard answer? H factory white dial SOSF. Hands down best rep I’ve ever held.

Tim4682

Supporter
Certified
27/10/13
NC, USA
Had an AP Safari and did a C&R on it because it was sooooo big and eyecatching that my boss at the time would have given me endless shit about it…regret it to this day

Reactions: JimmyD750

Movimento

Horology Curious
10/5/23
Germany
1. IWC Ingenieur from 2009
2. FM Conquistator Cortez Chrono

The annoying thing is that I had both of them and sold them for unknown reasons.
I am still angry about it today.

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Vintage Omega Seamaster 120

HmlOwX.jpeg

I was on the hunt for this for a long time. Dove down the rabbit hole of Etsy modders, frankens, case sets and reported and got taken down a couple of fakes on sale on Chrono in the process. All but given up about getting that $200 rep now.

Reactions: APjumbo

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
Had an AP Safari and did a C&R on it because it was sooooo big and eyecatching that my boss at the time would have given me endless shit about it…regret it to this day

Ugh i did the same thing - this one in fact and regret that to this day from when sold the thing in 2013.
On a really nice Donerix Hornback with a colourless cyclops too :(
This is it on another members wrist after i sold it "sigh"

AskMeAgain

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
18/2/11
Superocean Heritage V2 with the correct S & proper ETA movement - that and so many others I should have kept When ETA was easy to get in a repo without coughing up a kidney :D