• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What discontinued rep do you wish you were able to get?

kidcreole

Supporter
Certified
27/7/13
A bunch of Tag Heuers and some Panerai's Like OP Reppy, fortunate enough to get a lot of what's not available anymore.

*Baume et Mercier Riviera chrono. Love that watch. Bezel looks great. Tried to get it when I first started in 2014 and no go.

*WAJ2110 the 43mm rubber bezel left cyclops one. I think my 2nd rep purchase attempt in 2014 and told not available. Once that happened I snatched up everything I wanted that was older.

*WAK2110 had it with gen bracelet and sold it. 41mm of goodness you can't get anymore.

*Tag Link Chrono's I had the quartz "same case as the auto" cheaper version from Trusty.. Crap AR so not the same. Case and bracelet I bet were the same and were great.

*PAM512 I had it, sold it but kind of want it again. seems like 1 mm or two thickness killed it. It was still a great rep and kind of unique as far as Panerai's go.

*PAM025 and whatever the 024 equivalent with polished and tritium paint is. DSN had the titanium but I just couldn't pull the trigger cuz of the weird lug shape but wish I did.

*Also the Omega aqua terra mentioned earlier in 38. Have the 41, read the consensus on the 38 wasn't as good so passed. Still kind of wish I got it.

*H factory steelfish. I've got a 21 jewel one but I'm sure the h factory one just is on another level.

*Omega deville hours vision. Didn't want to pay the price. I think there was a cheap version or homage from ali express that might be sold that would work.

*Tag Aqua racer chrono that By Tor had (who's Ebel BTR reviews led me to reps and here and RWG)

*PAM048 Had it recently actually but let it go cuz I thought the bezel was inaccurate which irritated me. Looked at more comparisons and might not have been so far
off and kind of wishing I kept it.

*Old titanium chrono avenger rep. I've seen one or two in 8 yrs. Usually mangled or without bracelet. Would love a rep of that.

*Oris TT3 Have the gen so would have wanted the rep which wouldn't have been titanium but it looked cool and I'm surprised they made it.

*Porsche Design p6300 flat six. I was offered a trade for the rep once AND for the gen. Passed on both. I question my worthiness of life a lot.

*sinn u1's. Tried to buy a limited edition orange dial a long time ago. also no bueno. Led me to buy a noob PAM299 (on bracelet!) close out which is also unobtanium now. Well worth the trade off there.

All I can think of for now and I'm sure more will pop up. There are also good surprises m2m rarely. Saw an old Bvlgari chrono rep but got beat out. Ebel discovery's occasionally show. I love when those watches show. It's strange they linger sometimes but it's like you can't get it anymore.....just buy it, lol. Some things can be rare unobtanium and still undesirable I guess. For reps, which are just watch experiences I wouldn't think that would be the case. Good post Reppy, made me think about some old stuff. And I still have the Hublot Classic Fusion you sold me :)
I loved my pam512. Perfect dress watch Pam as it fit under the cuff nicely. I dropped it at gym change rooms. Was luckily able to replace it with a slightly larger pam572 with micro rotor. Worth a look although the 572 is likely on the missing list too.

AAH1483

Certified
5/12/12
Just knocked this one off the list!!!!! It's awesome! WAJ2110

zrAOlX.jpg
WTF!!!!!!!!😳 Awesome!!!!!!! Where did you find that one!!!!!!!

Reactions: nvs and Haltec

cheshire190

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/9/22
I'd absolutely love a Noob PAM112.

If anyone has one hiding away let me know 😁👍

hamdy

13/11/22
The Netherlands
Dunno if it is really discontinued (hope not) but no dealer can get it atm.

if anybody knows where to get this watch please let me know :D

Bilko

Alfaholic
16/6/09
Porsche Flat six
Breitling Superocean 44mm Red
Sinn U1
U-Boat Thousands of Feet (44mm)

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Hi, I know it's not this watch BUT if you like "bling" have you considered the Rolex rainbow in Rose Gold from AMF? I'm NOT associated with AMF in any way BUT the Rainbow is the ultimate bling if that's what you are looking for and is available? Just my 2 cents.
Uh, no. Not a fan of bling myself. I thought perhaps my post demonstrated that. But hey, to each his/her/zim/zey/zer/zippadeedooda own.

hamdy

13/11/22
The Netherlands
Hi, I know it's not this watch BUT if you like "bling" have you considered the Rolex rainbow in Rose Gold from AMF? I'm NOT associated with AMF in any way BUT the Rainbow is the ultimate bling if that's what you are looking for and is available? Just my 2 cents.
No I don't like the rainbow ones. This particular watch is really what I want, im a fan of the AP royal Oak design overall so this one is really special.

APjumbo

Just one more
Supporter
Certified
11/1/11
Canada
Ones already mentioned
Ploprof
Pam025 44mm Ti sub
TC sub 16610

Aslo:
Pam 569 destro hobnail
And most of all the fantasy AP diver with titanium case that I am sure they only made a few of.

Reactions: wisedennis

Saggiolus

Known Member
14/9/22
TC 16610LV I would do almost anything for one of those
ARF 16610LV is my second best option (far second best option)

Reactions: wisedennis

jkent83

Certified
3/1/22
Oregon
Other than the obvious TC Subs I would jump at an opportunity to get an A. Lange & Söhne Datograph Flyback

Reactions: Tim4682