• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What discontinued rep do you wish you were able to get?

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
I've been looking at TD websites and I realize that some of the things there are no longer available.
I was also clicking some links I had bookmarked, and the listings aren't there anymore and a search yields nothing as well.
Also, looking through my watch boxes, I realize that many things I have, I could not get now if I wanted it.
So, I wonder what rep watches all of you wish you could get but can't because it's no longer produced.

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
Pam 518 is my main one that I think I’ll never get ahold of. I’m sure there are many others that I can’t remember since I’ve been focused on Pams lately.

Horace_Derwent

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
7/1/13
Cyberspace
For me ,

the Omega PloProf 1200 M

omega-seamaster-ploprof-1200m-22430552101001-l.png

and the Franck Muller King Cortez

23490149-zz098xasiode9n8hnfjm902s-ExtraLarge.jpg

Both are - nearly - impossible to find right now !

Then - but it woudl be more like a toy - i wish i had bought Jacob & Co Epic I and Epic II.

So ugly, yet so strange and particular.

dangerdan3

Renowned Member
3/12/20
The Tudor Black Bay 36 from KRF. I was geared up to order, went with a 41, it was too big so went to order the 36, KRF is no more :-(
Also the Tudor Black Bay Black smiley eta.

reppy

Renowned Member
14/1/17
Here's one that I would have liked to have had the rep of:
Oakley Minute Machine
zzh5Np.jpg

Last edited:

WatchLover007

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/21
EU
A good 2531.80 rep, it was made by closed factory. I’ve been searching for one for quite some time now.

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
I would probably like to see the Roger Dubuis Easy Diver again with a tourbillon, and ideally with a white dial.

Of course, due to the position of the balance, it was not a perfect copy, but nonetheless.

Also, fidgety, I remember about PAM239, which, understandably, was not popular, but still was a bold step for the factory and desired today.

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Noob polar explorer II. Nobody has done the hour markers properly since.

Reactions: RDRoss

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
A bunch of Tag Heuers and some Panerai's Like OP Reppy, fortunate enough to get a lot of what's not available anymore.

*Baume et Mercier Riviera chrono. Love that watch. Bezel looks great. Tried to get it when I first started in 2014 and no go.

*WAJ2110 the 43mm rubber bezel left cyclops one. I think my 2nd rep purchase attempt in 2014 and told not available. Once that happened I snatched up everything I wanted that was older.

*WAK2110 had it with gen bracelet and sold it. 41mm of goodness you can't get anymore.

*Tag Link Chrono's I had the quartz "same case as the auto" cheaper version from Trusty.. Crap AR so not the same. Case and bracelet I bet were the same and were great.

*PAM512 I had it, sold it but kind of want it again. seems like 1 mm or two thickness killed it. It was still a great rep and kind of unique as far as Panerai's go.

*PAM025 and whatever the 024 equivalent with polished and tritium paint is. DSN had the titanium but I just couldn't pull the trigger cuz of the weird lug shape but wish I did.

*Also the Omega aqua terra mentioned earlier in 38. Have the 41, read the consensus on the 38 wasn't as good so passed. Still kind of wish I got it.

*H factory steelfish. I've got a 21 jewel one but I'm sure the h factory one just is on another level.

*Omega deville hours vision. Didn't want to pay the price. I think there was a cheap version or homage from ali express that might be sold that would work.

*Tag Aqua racer chrono that By Tor had (who's Ebel BTR reviews led me to reps and here and RWG)

*PAM048 Had it recently actually but let it go cuz I thought the bezel was inaccurate which irritated me. Looked at more comparisons and might not have been so far
off and kind of wishing I kept it.

*Old titanium chrono avenger rep. I've seen one or two in 8 yrs. Usually mangled or without bracelet. Would love a rep of that.

*Oris TT3 Have the gen so would have wanted the rep which wouldn't have been titanium but it looked cool and I'm surprised they made it.

*Porsche Design p6300 flat six. I was offered a trade for the rep once AND for the gen. Passed on both. I question my worthiness of life a lot.

*sinn u1's. Tried to buy a limited edition orange dial a long time ago. also no bueno. Led me to buy a noob PAM299 (on bracelet!) close out which is also unobtanium now. Well worth the trade off there.

All I can think of for now and I'm sure more will pop up. There are also good surprises m2m rarely. Saw an old Bvlgari chrono rep but got beat out. Ebel discovery's occasionally show. I love when those watches show. It's strange they linger sometimes but it's like you can't get it anymore.....just buy it, lol. Some things can be rare unobtanium and still undesirable I guess. For reps, which are just watch experiences I wouldn't think that would be the case. Good post Reppy, made me think about some old stuff. And I still have the Hublot Classic Fusion you sold me :)

Last edited: