• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What discontinued rep do you wish you were able to get?

Baron Rees

Renowned Member
Certified
2/3/14
It's your lucky day because they're back ! I just ordered one from Hont and got the QC in a few days.

Ahh I had one that I sold for 80$ because there was a loose screw in the movement, stellar piece, even if I think it's a little too thick
Flies under the radar, was waterproof and superb dial.
Here's mine
h69pxaxn88621.jpg

And to answer the thread, I really really want a BP Patek 3800, it's just so good for my smaller wrists, I especially love the more rectangular corners.
Still looking?

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Supporter
Certified
29/5/23
USA
Late to the party, but add me to the list of ones wanting a Ploprof. I'm about to pick up a Steeldive homage, so even a dial and/or hand set would work, since the Steeldive is supposed to be very well made and quite close to the gen overall.

Frank_NRW

24/2/22
France / Germany
Late to the party, but add me to the list of ones wanting a Ploprof. I'm about to pick up a Steeldive homage, so even a dial and/or hand set would work, since the Steeldive is supposed to be very well made and quite close to the gen overall.
Good choice, you can get a dial from manodeoro and he can help you source new hands. I got one Steeldive ploprof and one San Martin with the orange bezel. I’m happy with both. But still waiting for the perfect rep !

Reactions: APjumbo and dpd3672

baltascorde

Supporter
Certified
8/4/23
Portugal
This thread is exactly what i was looking for. Since the beggining of my replica watches (not so long ago) that i have been looking for JF ROO that have any netal bracelet. I am a big fan of ROO and it seems almost inpossible to get them!
My dream watch is "the beast" from AP.
If anyone knows something about this please let me know!

dpd3672

Putting the "whore" in "horology" since 2023
Supporter
Certified
29/5/23
USA
Good choice, you can get a dial from manodeoro and he can help you source new hands. I got one Steeldive ploprof and one San Martin with the orange bezel. I’m happy with both. But still waiting for the perfect rep !

Thanks, is manodeoro a TD or DHGate store? I don't know where to look, but I damn sure want to go that route.

TheWatchGuy2

4/8/22
USA

Got my custom dial from India guy and my steeldive today. 😁

Reactions: APjumbo

asusundevils1971

Your Parents Warned You To Stay Away From Me.
Supporter
23/2/23
Canada
Would like a Tudor 79180 Big Block. I am late to the rep game so not sure if they made one preciously.

pam63C

Supporter
Certified
12/2/23
Asia
AP 15706 Forged Carbon Diver from XF.

I have a gen and like to acquire a rep so that I have less to worry when my son decides to borrow one for a week or two.

Reactions: kilymaria

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
My first replica, an Omega Railmaster (from the previous generation, not the current one). Sold it around 3-4 years ago I think and I have been missing it since: