• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What AP Franken(s) do you have in the works?!

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
These are some of the OEM dials for my personal Franken builds scheduled for the next 3 years, LOL. Just to make clear, I am not reselling these, but instead stroking them gently with cotton gloves every night, LOL.
ovjfFtV.jpg

Holy sh*t......!!!!

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
These are some of the OEM dials for my personal Franken builds scheduled for the next 3 years, LOL. Just to make clear, I am not reselling these, but instead stroking them gently with cotton gloves every night, LOL.
ovjfFtV.jpg
No, J. neither you wants to help me to stop with frankens. It's unfair from you and T. Lol
Very nice and rare, speechless. Congrats ;)

blackboxes

Advisor/Supporter
Advisor
31/5/15
ovjfFtV.jpg

Major congratulations J :) This is a spectacular collection. Is that a MH dial on the top row? Can't wait to see what comes out of this... :bounce:

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
ovjfFtV.jpg

wow bro amazing finds

spursian

Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
ovjfFtV.jpg
Dang, this is giving me a hard-on.. lol

Daytona1984

Renowned Member
13/2/10
ovjfFtV.jpg

That's serious business buddy [emoji15]
Love it, especially the MH... one of my all time favorites

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
found the mother lode!? MH will be crazy one of kind. need to ply @tosoboso with whisky get them gen GP hands

imagine mikey and domi like
can-stock-photo_csp0467068.jpg

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15

Attachments

• IMG_7021.JPG
    IMG_7021.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7021.JPG
    IMG_7021.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7021.JPG
    IMG_7021.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7021.JPG
    IMG_7021.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 2

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
ovjfFtV.jpg

would be interested to see comparison gen gp dial v noob. JF. zorro. c&w. is the construction like noob or JF

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
would be interested to see comparison gen gp dial v noob. JF. zorro. c&w. is the construction like noob or JF

Some day I will do a photo shoot. Gen GP dial construction is different from any rep dial.