• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig saberstrong!

daniel10n

17/3/15
LOL- Yeah I kind of wrote that tongue in cheek. I kind of just wanted to get a look at these monstrosities.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
sock puppet busetinha added.

I can see you're viewing another brig thread. glad you're familiarising with other inmates

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
sock puppet busetinha added.

I can see you're viewing another brig thread. glad you're familiarising with other inmates

Welcome busetinha.
happy-096.gif

busetinha

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/8/15
I really do lol. Why won't you love me back :(....Will you guys ever let me free :( :( I'll be good.

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
I really do lol. Why won't you love me back :(....Will you guys ever let me free :( :( I'll be good.

Profiteering is a cardinal sin here. And even worse, you were dealing canal street crap. Because if you just found us, we know what kind of reps you were pedaling...

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
We dont love degenerate scumbags looking to profiteer and take advantage of the community.
You and your $50 garbage reps are exactly why this forum is here....to educate and protect enthusiasts from profiteering scum looking to pass garbage reps off as 1:1 replicas.
You and your sock puppets are not welcome here....go sell on a street corner from a trenchcoat and we will not pursue you....but if you dont, We will look for you....., we will find you..

BirkinTourbillon

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/14
We dont love degenerate scumbags looking to profiteer and take advantage of the community.
You and your $50 garbage reps are exactly why this forum is here....to educate and protect enthusiasts from profiteering scum looking to pass garbage reps off as 1:1 replicas.
You and your sock puppets are not welcome here....go sell on a street corner from a trenchcoat and we will not pursue you....but if you dont, We will look for you....., we will find you..

+1. As we all deal based on trust

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

pimlico

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
2/4/15
Yeah man I created another profile because I really liked the forum and I wanted to continue reading the posts. If you looked into the history of my first account you would see it was also very new. I literally just doscoevered this forum and found it fascinating. I honestly didn't see the crime in that thread. I apolgize if it was in violation of the rules. I figured since you have an entire section of the forum dedicated to selllers, the fact that I sell wouldn't have been an issue. You're telling me NONE of your trusted dealers profit?

You don't deserve to be here or read the content, you piece of shit. No go f*ck yourself.

Schmohr

Known Member
25/12/15
It was interesting reading his original post.. I was literally JUST about to pull the trigger on a shitty canal street quality rep for over $350 before I found this site. Now I've found so many god damn good reps I can't pick my first one!