• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig saberstrong!

watchman87

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
31/7/15
our TDs dont sell $100 reps for $250

And to that point. If your TD's sell $100 watches for $101, then they're in the same boat as me. Because thats profit. And I doubt they sell for breakeven.

watchman87

INMATE
31/7/15
Anyhow I'm not trying to argue. I've admitted I was wrong. I just want to read the information on this excellent forum. I will not post anything more, but please grant me a read only priviledge if that's possible. I have much to learn.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
The difference is they are trusted dealers here not some Joe schmo selling canal street reps to uneducated people for 200+% of what you paid

sent from my noob Samsung V5

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
ok let me break it down easier for you

TDs are trusted dealers ,
not average joe selling watches

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
The difference is they are trusted dealers here not some Joe schmo selling canal street reps to uneducated people for 200+% of what you paid

sent from my noob Samsung V5

beat me by 10 seconds lol

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
bottom point is this its against rules to talk about wearing reps into ADs and fooling them, its against the rules to profiteer, if you want to do any of those dont tell us....we dont care , and it gets you thrown in the brig

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
if you did that before reading this forum, i cant imagine what you would do after being educated....

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
How come watchman87 location states Chicago but original profile states Egypt? Get around don't you?

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Wow I think two people in two days gone to the Brig. Maybe it happens all the time and I just don't pay attention but I came here to buy and learn not to rip off and disappear... oh sorry that's the other guy in England.

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
Wow I think two people in two days gone to the Brig. Maybe it happens all the time and I just don't pay attention but I came here to buy and learn not to rip off and disappear... oh sorry that's the other guy in England.

sad thing is it seems the brig as of recently has been seeing more inmates

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
How come watchman87 location states Chicago but original profile states Egypt? Get around don't you?

So.....you've shown your saberstrong account to be located in Egypt and your watchman87 account to be located in Chicago.....c'mon mate.....'fess up to 'ol uncle Steelie here.....oh by the way.....just between the two of us.....I already know.
b-wink.gif

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
Story sounds like bullshit to me. Creating another profile while in the brig, and two different locations? If anyone wants to buy a big red flag please send me a PM.

sarlan19

19/6/14
Can't you take a hint [MENTION=109584]watchman87[/MENTION] ? Let me help you. Read carefully the next 5 words : You are not welcome here.

Do you understand now ?

edit : realize OP in the brig is R2D4 sorry bout that ;)

fire007

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
1/3/13
Another low life, playing dumb, Just ban that F.cker once he no longer entertains us

A waiste of digital life...

watchman87

INMATE
31/7/15
I never once advertised on the forum. Honestly just came here to read. And yes I have different locations. Why does that matter? Does anyone really care where I'm from? I'm sure the samins know, they probably have an IP adress. Anyway I can still read your threads without being logged in, so that's all I really came for. Wish everyone the best of luck.

daniel10n

17/3/15
Hey guys, I have 2 cents to put in. I joined RWI after being ripped off. I bought two shitty Canal street specials for 250.00/piece. When I found this forum, it offered the wealth of information that our Egyptian American friend is speaking of, but also the promise that I wouldn't be ripped off again while as long as myself and others tow the line of this community and follow its rules.

Saber, I would like to see some pics of these reps you've been selling for 250.00. If they're high end replicas and you have a steady source and can deliver them honestly and in a timely manner, I recommend you contact the mods about a TD audition. However, if these reps are below the standards of this community, than you're exactly the type of guy I was running from into this community's embrace. And as such, you really are exactly the kind of guy that doesn't belong here for obvious reasons.

To start, please post the pics of the watches with a piece of paper with your username (I'd go with saber, not your sock puppet), the date, and the "RWI" tag. The community here will decide if you and you're watches are welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
LMAO! Daniel, that's sweet and all but ...not a chance in H ..E.. Double Hockey Sticks!