• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig saberstrong!

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Saber.. I have no idea why you would think to share this with us.... http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/...ne-Rolex-with-illegal-funds-from-selling-reps

asf8%20-%20Copy.jpg

saberstrong

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/4/15
I honestly don't get why I'm in here. This forum is dedicated to buying and selling replica watches...I apologize if I broke a rule by mentioning it. But at the same time you have an entire section of the forum dedicated to people who sell replicas?! What makes me different than them?

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
I honestly don't get why I'm in here. This forum is dedicated to buying and selling replica watches...I apologize if I broke a rule by mentioning it. But at the same time you have an entire section of the forum dedicated to people who sell replicas?! What makes me different than them?

Fuckin' really mate???.....Sub will just love you mate.....have fun.
troll-black-beaten-smiley-emoticon_1.gif

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Fuckin' really mate???.....Sub will just love you mate.....have fun.
troll-black-beaten-smiley-emoticon_1.gif

Man, I don't envy you some days. You have to run a daycare with some of these people! Thanks for busting your butt for the greater good.

JoeyT

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/14
Wow, people just need to think before speaking.

D

d4m.test

Its honestly possible it was just a miscommunication, but unlikely. But why even post it? It has literally happened like 5 times recently

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
^^^^happens because some members don't read the rules OR just don't get what the spirit of this forum is all about.

D

d4m.test

Little disappointed in Saber....he put up a defense on the thread but not in the brig! Come on!

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
And now he's trying to creat another profile. That hole he dug is getting deeper!!

watchman87

INMATE
31/7/15
Yeah man I created another profile because I really liked the forum and I wanted to continue reading the posts. If you looked into the history of my first account you would see it was also very new. I literally just doscoevered this forum and found it fascinating. I honestly didn't see the crime in that thread. I apolgize if it was in violation of the rules. I figured since you have an entire section of the forum dedicated to selllers, the fact that I sell wouldn't have been an issue. You're telling me NONE of your trusted dealers profit?

watchman87

INMATE
31/7/15
Also, apologies for the delay in response and the typos. I'm out on the town with my girlfriend and writing from my Phone.

watchman87

INMATE
31/7/15
But you're absolutely right. I should have read the rules. I can admit when I'm wrong. I can't seem to access the rules link that the first gentlemen psoted due to this "brig" thing I'm in, so if someone could kindly post it in my cell, I'd appreciate that for future use.

watchman87

INMATE
31/7/15
our TDs dont sell $100 reps for $250

I'm completely transparent with what I pay vs what I charge. I explain to all my customers the complications to selling this particular product and they're okay with paying a premium for the sake of convenience. I work full time in an industry where 400%-500% markup is the standard. I'm well below that. And my full time job is legal!