• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig traplord

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
He's lucky to get this much attention from the truly worthy. I'm moving over to the General Section.

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
His name Traplord has nothing to do with the rapper Trap Lord. Or even anything close to that. It is spelled as one word. Well Webster or Wiki has nothing on that 'whole name'. When you get down to it, it means lord of the trap. Trap meaning anything that opens or closes. ......... I guess it is easier to figure that out now. .........Disgusting to say the least. Yuck......

wallay

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/10/15
Cmon guys, I am serious about this, I don't want to give you all half ass responses cause I am seriously busy at this moment in time. I do appreciate how much you guys have even let me try and explain and apologize for my actions. So, please I ask give me til tomorrow noon pacific to thoroughly think about what you all have said and give a sincere response to it all...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
A cock ring......nah, that's too nice. A Vise Grip plier is more like it. Set-screw tightened up good to snap close real good. ........... If Stan says he is good, then he would be welcomed back.

JLS1963

Renowned Member
22/2/15
Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Wally's repeated apologies are a bit disingenuous and insincere?
I consider myself a good judge of character, and when I was reading Wally's posts, I got a large whiff of BULLSH*T.
Actions speak louder than words, and your actions were to Bash a Well Respected Dealer, Create Multiple Accounts, Post Racist comments in the CB, and now you are sucking up to the Admin team trying to earn an early release......
I have never seen anyone change their stripes so quickly......from demanding, inpatient and angry customer, to I dont know what I was thinking and lick, lick, lick...suck, suck suck...... Sorry pal, I aint buying it......
Instead of Trap or Wally....we should call you Zebra.

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
I call Fake ... Can I say that here?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
Fake, shmake, you ether come to the brig to make more of a fool of yourself or make amends, pick your poison my friend....

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
[MENTION=45225]WingNut[/MENTION] how can I message you while being in the brig?

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
Now for some serious business...

Stan is a stand up guy...the OP obviously is a rank noob who thought the forum would rise to his aid when he bitched about a TD's lack of CS...

Well, I guess there was a real lesson learned...I noticed he slowly backed off as the tide turned against him...

Apologizing...a good start...

Letting us know he will now set up new accounts to start fresh...a true "dope" move.

Trap...if you still want to take part in this community, please prostrate yourself before the court of RWI opinion....

It's not the be all, end all, but it's your only chance to take advantage of all this forum has to offer.

Forgiveness is within reach... @sub4me may disagree, but we can work that out...what say you???

OK...it's here in the brig...Trap, you are on the razor's edge...???

Well, not sure how to to start.... Sure, my apologies may sound repetitive and even "fake" Maybe they are, I have put up with a lot of unneccesary vulgarity in this post when all I have been trying to do is redeem myself, but the matter of the fact is, I am trying to redeem myself.. I do understand what I did was childish trying to bash a well respected TD, Stan.. I'm not going to sit here and as members say lick lick lick, just so i can buy a replica, no, that is not the case... I have a love for watches, for what they are and how they run.. There is a lot more to it then me wanting a replica watch.. I made a mistake, well actually a few and I deeply regret and understand what I did was bottom of the pit nasty shit... I was never in the first place expecting any type of sympathy from me, cause yes I would agree with half of you that would be shameful to do so... My thread got way out of hand in the first place.. When I posted it, I intended for people to hop on my side for whatever reason that was, I did.. Who knows why I did it... I can't even give a truthful response to why I did it, spur of the moment type of thing, this was not the first time I have resorted to these actions and they have hurt me previously in other forums... As I said what's done is done, well because whats done is done, I don't know what else to say when theres milk spilt all over the dam floor, maybe try to clean it up instead of making the spill worse, thats how I look at it however... Thanks to who ever takes the time to read my ridiculous post.....

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
any type of sympathy from anyone* not me

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Well, not sure how to to start.... Sure, my apologies may sound repetitive and even "fake" Maybe they are...I can't even give a truthful response to why I did it, spur of the moment type of thing, this was not the first time I have resorted to these actions and they have hurt me previously in other forums...

OK Trap...

I have taken the liberty of pulling out two very interesting bits from your post...

First..."Sure, my apologies may sound repetitive and even "fake" Maybe they are"

Well are they sincere or not? This statement does nothing to further your case.

Second..."
this was not the first time I have resorted to these actions and they have hurt me previously in other forums"

Do you not learn from your mistakes? You admit that you know what you are doing is wrong and have done it before...

I'm having a hard time believing that you are really trying to make amends.

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
OK Trap...

I have taken the liberty of pulling out two very interesting bits from your post...

First..."Sure, my apologies may sound repetitive and even "fake" Maybe they are"

Well are they sincere or not? This statement does nothing to further your case.

Second..."
this was not the first time I have resorted to these actions and they have hurt me previously in other forums"

Do you not learn from your mistakes? You admit that you know what you are doing is wrong...

I now find myself having a hard time believing that you really trying to make amends.

I appreciate the liberty of you doing so and not just throwing me out. Well, yes they are sincere, but when everyone is telling you otherwise, you feel sort of crazy, I'm trying to work with the crowd here. Yes, I do learn from my mistakes, I'll admit I'm 19 years old, which by the way I am not using my age to justify my actions, just giving you a better feel for the story.. At my age, only speaking for myself here, a lot of "kids" like to use up there last resort, there slap on the wrist, at least once, and that's what I did here... In all honesty with that thread, I was speaking out of anger, and I thought people would hop on my side, was not the case.. I realize my wrongdoings, and only make these type of outrageous blowups a one time thing... I'm active on another well known forums that I would be happy to share with you, which I doubt you care to see, but I will provide it with you to see who I really am online.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I realize my wrongdoings, and only make these type of outrageous blowups a one time thing...

Again, you say it's a "one time" thing, but you said this "is not the first time I have resorted to these actions".

You are 19...that makes you a "man" in my mind...BTW I am old enough to be your father (for the record).

Good luck with your stay in the brig...I hope you will think about what you are saying...and maybe you will get paroled.

Whitey

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
Again, you say it's a "one time" thing, but you said this "is not the first time I have resorted to these actions".

You are 19...that makes you a "man" in my mind...BTW I am old enough to be your father (for the record).

Good luck with your stay in the brig...I hope you will think about what you are saying...and maybe you will get paroled.

Whitey

I meant a one time thing for these forums. But thank you for talking to me and listening to my side of the story.

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I meant a one time thing for these forums. But thank you for talking to me and listening to my side of the story.

crazy_pilot.gif

:skull:

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
I guess that is all I can do at this point is fly fly fly.. Like a member previously said I'm a fly stuck in some ointment.... But seriously thank you, and adios amigos, sorry for the crap I started, I'm sure you all got a kick out of me tho haha :)