• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig traplord

wallay

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/10/15
And joes, I will not repeat what I said in that message cause it is offensive. But if you check out the original thread with a snapshot, I did not use it in that derogatory way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that was actually a few days ago and RD corrected me about it and I apologized for that, have not used foul language since.

It was just Brought up after the fact cause hey.. Isn't that what the Brig is for when asshat member like me make an asshat of themselves

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
There was another question about sitting in the bathtub with another man while wearing a rep but it was unclear what he meant by that.

joes

I'm Pretty Popular
2/1/15
I called it when I saw it. The context is irrelevant. In hindsight it's easy to be sorry, especially when when you're being bashed from all angles. Ultimately, when you get out we might get to see whether you really do have a legit attitude or are an impatient racist bigot. For your sake i hope it's the former and not the latter.

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
Time will tell joes, that's all I can say and I do hope a second chance is granted to me.

D

d4m.test

OK, Sub...Steelie...I think Dubs here has learned his lesson. I'll vouch for him once.

@wallay, consider this a lesson learned. You have questions, we have answers, and not just telling you to hit the search button either. Look around, ask questions, be patient. We all have jobs, and we all live in different time zones. Answers may not be quick, but they will come. I'm dealing with mods right now, and the dude is in Paris...6 hour time difference. Talk about patience!

Before you get into the game, learn the game. That's what we're here for.

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
Thanks big shore I am slowly learning and reading the stickies not being logged in. And to raddave I am not asking to be let out so soon, I am trying to show my forgiveness and let people know that it will not happen agai

The second account I made was before any of my accounts were send to the brig, I had made this account because I wanted to start fresh before things got really out of hand

I'm not asking for any type of sympathy just an understanding that me personally. I did get out of hand, I got worked up, I disrespected the great members here and one more thing... I don't know what in the hell I was thinking to assume that people would chose my side over WBK.. I really don't kno what I was think.. Was not drunk, although Yu might think that haha. Honestly I am sorry for what I did and quite ashamed of myself for my reaction and impatience

WolfieWST

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Sweden
OK, Sub...Steelie...I think Dubs here has learned his lesson. I'll vouch for him once.

@wallay, consider this a lesson learned. You have questions, we have answers, and not just telling you to hit the search button either. Look around, ask questions, be patient. We all have jobs, and we all live in different time zones. Answers may not be quick, but they will come. I'm dealing with mods right now, and the dude is in Paris...6 hour time difference. Talk about patience!

Before you get into the game, learn the game. That's what we're here for.

Ohh :heehee:. Sub would never stop bashing, I think he kinda enjoys it, lol. :bash:

And this is the brig.. Sub can do what the fck he wants to, and by that means, he wont stop.

Good point anyway! :) Agree!

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
Yes, but isn't that subs job? To let the asshats in the brig get all the bashing they deserve? I'm not upset about it, at first I was, but I came to a true realization that I was acting like an impatient asshole and deserved every bashful word thrown my way

Do you work on the street? I'm going to school for economics and am workin on getting myself a summer analysts position in NYC my jr-snr summer

If you are, congratulations for all your hard work, I know what it takes...

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Ohh :heehee:. Sub would never stop bashing, I think he kinda enjoys it, lol. :bash:And this is the brig.. Sub can do what the fck he wants to, and by that means, he wont stop.Good point anyway! :) Agree!
Seems to my last few posts here where on the humorous side as opposed to bashing, so get a Fing grip. You know its almost as if trap wally understands why he's here more then you do.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Trap wally, also the rule is No multiple accounts, makes no difference if it was before or after you were put here as you said. Also your not allowed to post PMs without prior permission. In all fairness the PM you posted made you look an ass, lol, but that wasn't your intent when you posted it.

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
Wallaytrap :) haha yes I agree I did a ton of things to make me look bad and in all honesty it's cause I did not read any stickies when I joined, so I do feel like a jack ass for what I did.. Idk why I thought the "customer base" would choose my side, kinda had the idea on my head that this was like ordering off of amazon haha..

mrrusty

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
15/3/14
Sub. Can I use your great questions as a template for when I want to buy a watch? Lol. Priceless

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Well this turned a whole heap of ironic

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Sub. Can I use your great questions as a template for when I want to buy a watch? Lol. PricelessSent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Of course you can, there's some very important questions in that list.

Q5?

Legendary Member
Advisor
29/3/09
Wallaytrap :) haha yes I agree I did a ton of things to make me look bad and in all honesty it's cause I did not read any stickies when I joined, so I do feel like a jack ass for what I did.. Idk why I thought the "customer base" would choose my side, kinda had the idea on my head that this was like ordering off of amazon haha..

Really? You blame it on not reading the Sticky's? Hmmmm....

I think people's true nature shows online. Just like when you play golf with someone. You learn a lot. ;)

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
Well yes and no.... Me not reading the stickies was what caused me to originally assume I should be receiving spot on replies and would have given me an idea of what to expect.

wallay

Banned
8/10/15
And I respectfully disagree. Peoples true nature do not show online, there is no way in hell I would have spoken like that to any one in person. It was a spur of the moment, I'm hiding behind a screen type of thing