• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Look what $129 got me!

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Here's the movement that came in mine. This is what was in V2's?

IMG_8012_zpsbf0407af.jpg

another pic-

photo1_zps16e95044.jpg

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
Plus... You are wearing it on the wrong arm... :)

Hi all,

I just received the same watch from Sead. This is my 2nd Panerai and I really like this one. So, here's a total noob question: IS this watch designed to be worn on the right hand as Spankster suggested? Not that it matters that much, as I'll never wear it on my right, but just asking.

soze

Renowned Member
26/3/13
Hi all,

I just received the same watch from Sead. This is my 2nd Panerai and I really like this one. So, here's a total noob question: IS this watch designed to be worn on the right hand as Spankster suggested? Not that it matters that much, as I'll never wear it on my right, but just asking.

Yes, The watch was designed to be worn on the right hand, as the crown faces the palm.

However, I plan to purchase this as well, and like you, do not intend to wear it on my right hand.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
The watch was designed to be worn in right hand but nowadays people wear these watches in left or right without distinction
Even many people prefer for left hand the dextro watches. Crown no touching palm
No problems about that
Just a taste matter

ALE

youone

Horology Curious
21/8/13
very noob question, which direction do i wind? towards me? or away from me?

youone

Horology Curious
21/8/13
face the crown, turn clockwise. you cant spoil it either way u turn.

thanks!! I have been doing it the wrong way ( rotating the crown away from me).

The winding is pretty smooth when i turn it clockwise as compared to my other pams where I will feel some tension.

IWC Doppelchronograph

29/4/13
I am just about to pull the trigger and wanted some feedback from those who have regarding finish, colour and confirmation it's a H-Factory V2.

The pictures show it looking too dark to me and its always difficult to uage quality. I have no doubt it's a super deal, but I am not looking for a fantastic price on a watch I won't keep if it's not the best rep of an 026K

I nearly pulled the trigger on a H-Factory as I still think the Noob V3, again from pictures looks too dark.

Any thoughts appreciated regarding quality of finish next to something like a 177 Noob or 061 H-Factory, my other two watches

thefever

Renowned Member
29/4/13
fit and finish of the watch is fantastic. the color is not jet black as most of the pictures show. it's not as dark as it looks.

the only fault might be that on the H factory 26k the text might be a little thin compared to gen. Not quite sure about N factory fonts but on this example, it's noticeable upon closer inspection.

jaykay

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/5/13
I supposedly bought a V2 from Toro earlier in the year and assumed it was, until someone posted up a pic of theirs recently [possibly another forum]

Now having doubts, though the other thread may have been a Noob. It had different coloured lume [hands and sec more green] and looked lighter grey than mine.

The Crown Guard pin is supposed to be brushed on the V2 instead of glossy on the V1, but that's hard to tell.

The pic earlier with the back off and the front looks exactly the same as mine though. It is dark unless you have good light on it, then it looks more grey................

Nitpicking i guess. Is a lovely watch, just annoying i paid $258 for mine!!