• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Niko1234

Firebert

27/8/16
I've realized now that his intention was clearly to scam us. If it wasn't for RWI stepping in he would've been on his way with $1000 worth of watches that he didn't pay for.

After texting you and deciding on what should be done, I've decided that once my watch in m2m right now sells, I will be donating back some money to RWI in order to support the community and thank this website for all their help in resolving this.

Edit: For those wondering, I don't have any of his watches. I can take a pic of my collection when I get home if anyone is curious
Wow. So he's continuing to try to scam even now. What a piece of work.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Just ban him and be done with it - he's nothing, a looser, a parasite, a lying, money grabbing little kid who'll never make anything of his life.

Ban him for ever.

Dhmrs

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/16
Just ban him and be done with it - he's nothing, a looser, a parasite, a lying, money grabbing little kid who'll never make anything of his life.

Ban him for ever.

Raddave told me that the mods have their own reasons for not banning him.

D

d4m.test

[MENTION=74221]Niko1234[/MENTION], my daddy has a saying - "What's done in the dark will come to the light." And boy, every light in the universe is shining down upon you right now. Threats, you ain't even seen threats...and nobody is even threatening you. What we're talking about are facts, of which you have none of. What you do have plenty of right now is Karma, and it doesn't look like it's running out any time soon.

Here's the deal...at this point there's nothing you can do and nowhere you can go where we don't know who you are, both real and virtual worlds. I gar-ron-damn-tee you that every swinging Richard that's a mod or admin in the known Rep world knows about your sorry lyin' ass. What part of "we don't believe you" do you not understand?

There's nothing you can say or do that I or we will believe...and that's a damn shame. I've been part of this forum since day three, and I can tell you that I've only seen a handful of fuktards that can top the crap you're pulling. I'm sure the Mods have a very good reason for keeping you around, and for that, if I were you, I would be very afraid.

My advice to you: Whatever you've done that we non-Mods don't know about, you better make amends real quick. As for everything else, best of luck to you because you're gonna need it.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Did I not text you last night?
Did you not say once we get this all settle via text you'll send me my watch back, after your PayPal gets "unfrozen"
Did you have his number prior to creating the new account to get in touch with him? Dude your stories stink.

You said earlier your job gave you 2 weeks. So they are letting you go? Good you deserve it you scamming liar. Raddave has invested too much time into your actions

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami
Did you have his number prior to creating the new account to get in touch with him? Dude your stories stink.

You said earlier your job gave you 2 weeks. So they are letting you go? Good you deserve it you scamming liar. Raddave has invested too much time into your actions

And now this is something he cant respond so he goes silent...come on niko1234. Either you are a stinky scammer or you have a very twisted way of thinking.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

D

d4m.test

I don't believe for a moment that he's been fired. Call up or go by there first of the year...5 bucks says he's still there. I mean seriously, have you ever been given 2 weeks by an employer? Yeah, me either.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I don't believe for a moment that he's been fired. Call up or go by there first of the year...5 bucks says he's still there. I mean seriously, have you ever been given 2 weeks by an employer? Yeah, me either.
I've never heard of an employer giving a fired employee 2 more weeks to work. 2 weeks severance pay yes but not the other.

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
I know a seller he can buy from. sgthuan would be a perfect seller for this guy. I hear he has a great PAM 029 he's trying to sell at the moment. Maybe Niko should hit him up.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I know a seller he can buy from. sgthuan would be a perfect seller for this guy. I hear he has a great PAM 029 he's trying to sell at the moment. Maybe Niko should hit him up.
A match made in heaven! :hehehe:

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
73ca429c587097bfcd446d0aef2d2da8.jpg
b933c8acf1898e1bd21dfaec41155494.jpg
ccac7e1fc89e1a350b3e64c35e67733e.jpg
e5d088c1b381c177a5279d77cc763b24.jpg
No Niko today... wtf Sent from the RWI mobile app
That APROO 2014 Rosegold all the way on the right facing the case looks very REP. I wouldn't doubt for a second this Nico scumbag found a way to swap it out with a REP.Has anyone alerted ownership to check each and every piece? With this type of guy running loose in the store, anything is possible and it would only be responsible to alert ownership to this specific situation. Didnt Nico have a strong interest in APROO's? Also, anyone have any idea of his rep shopping history and cross referencing it with the Gen case?

Repster23

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
23/10/16
That APROO 2014 Rosegold all the way on the right facing the case looks very REP. I wouldn't doubt for a second this Nico scumbag found a way to swap it out with a REP.Has anyone alerted ownership to check each and every piece? With this type of guy running loose in the store, anything is possible and it would only be responsible to alert ownership to this specific situation. Didnt Nico have a strong interest in APROO's? Also, anyone have any idea of his rep shopping history and cross referencing it with the Gen case?

Great idea. Someone look into this!!

Sent from the RWI mobile app

domsdaddy123

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
6/8/15
Great ideacredentialsook into this!! Sent from the RWI mobile app
I could make the call. I have some credientals to justify myself ..but this is a bit of a real world exposure im not sure the Boss would like. The Boss would have to completely sign off on it and and I also believe he would be more than qualified himself to reach out if he desired..The ownership is at risk though. Fox in the hen house..