• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Which IWC are you wearing today??

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
I guess its an FA Jones Showdown Daywatch!

IWC%2520-%2520FA%2520Jones.png

pretender

Renowned Member
3/12/12
Australia
peterpl - changing the time manually has been a little bit of a challenge sometimes it gets stuck and you have to put the crown back in and pull it out again

everything else is okay, keeping good time, chrono works fine tho only tested it afew times, date flicks over at midnight...so far so good but im well aware its a ticking time bomb!

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
peterpl - changing the time manually has been a little bit of a challenge sometimes it gets stuck and you have to put the crown back in and pull it out again

everything else is okay, keeping good time, chrono works fine tho only tested it afew times, date flicks over at midnight...so far so good but im well aware its a ticking time bomb!

Thats good to hear that it keeps good time thus far. Hopefully lasts alot longer for you mate. Your one looks good the date is perfectly centre. The others look a bit left justified.

pedalpower

2/7/12
I'd like to add an IWC to my collection - the 3714, but am concerned about the ticking time bomb issue. As an alternative, I was thinking Portofino, but I don't see many of those on this thread - why not? From these pics, the 3777 is a new contender.

Saltwater

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/2/15
The Ingenieur Laureus is a truly amazing piece, to bad they seem to be out of stock everywhere