• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Niko1234

Niko1234

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
29/10/13
I'll reiterate again, I apologize to the form and I apologize to the society and DHMERS. I'm just trying to recoup the loss of my two watches or purchased new watches. I will abide by the rules of the fourm and if I'm allowed to purchase watches in a way that protects the seller...

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I'll reiterate again, I apologize to the form and I apologize to the society and DHMERS. I'm just trying to recoup the loss of my two watches or purchased new watches. I will abide by the rules of the fourm and if I'm allowed to purchase watches in a way that protects the seller...

No offense man.. But there are so many other ways to purchase reps, besides this forum.. Why are you still trying to buy here? So many websites..

Mastapeas

Known Member
10/7/15
Sorry doesn't cut it. This guy is worst offender we've seen in a long time. He should be banned for life across all the rep forums

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Niko1234

INMATE
29/10/13
What ever the mods choose- but please before then let me get my watches squared away

Niko1234

INMATE
29/10/13
White face 5711
AP 15400 SS white face

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

whats the story with DHMERS ?

Niko1234

INMATE
29/10/13
The deal with DHMRS was my watch and cash, he got my 5711, but I accidently sent him both of my watch's... still not action on sending them back

Dhmrs

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/16
Hello,

First off... the society was sent back his watch, and I even offered to recoup the funds (50$-100$) he would lose on the sale coming back.. Two:DHMERS was sent back his watch as well, BUT he still has my AP 15400 and Patek 5711 and isn't responding to get sent back, I made a new account to try and contact DHMERS to get my watches back. Three; You've reveled my personal information, threatens my livelihood, and my job is in jeopardy.. so if you guys want to keep threatening me go ahead my job gave me a 2 weeks.. raddave; if you're the voice of reason at least let me get my two watches back that I sent to DHMERS..

Dude quit lying man. I helped you throughout this entire thing. I'm pretty busy today so I don't have time for this. However you didn't create a new account to try and contact me. I can show my PM history to mods or if there's anyway you can see it I'll show you how there's not a single PM from him. I tried to help you during this whole process and now you're lying to the forum again. I had hope for you but I don't have any hope now that you're lying straight up to me in front of everyone

Guys,

I hope that addresses it but if I'm slow at replying about this today it's because I was awake till 6:30 last night and I'm going to be very busy today as well, so please bear with me. I thought we were done with niko but it's so obvious he's a scammer now I'm not sure why he's not banned.
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION]

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
The deal with DHMRS was my watch and cash, he got my 5711, but I accidently sent him both of my watch's... still not action on sending them back

OK you are confusing me .......

you bought a watch from him , he sent it to you , you were refunded by amex , you sent him the watch back ........

please be as specific as possible

Dhmrs

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/16
How are you going to lie to everyone after all this saying you created a new account to try and PM me. You created a new account to try and scam someone else on this forum and that's all there is to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Dude quit lying man. I helped you throughout this entire thing. I'm pretty busy today so I don't have time for this. However you didn't create a new account to try and contact me. I can show my PM history to mods or if there's anyway you can see it I'll show you how there's not a single PM from him. I tried to help you during this whole process and now you're lying to the forum again. I had hope for you but I don't have any hope now that you're lying straight up to me in front of everyone

Guys,

I hope that addresses it but if I'm slow at replying about this today it's because I was awake till 6:30 last night and I'm going to be very busy today as well, so please bear with me. I thought we were done with niko but it's so obvious he's a scammer now I'm not sure why he's not banned.
@Raddave

OK thanks for this .........you have a PM coming from ME

Firebert

27/8/16
How are you going to lie to everyone after all this saying you created a new account to try and PM me. You created a new account to try and scam someone else on this forum and that's all there is to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DO you have any of his watches though? and have you been refunded? whats left to do to tie up all the loose ends?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Niko, even with your impeccable reputation , i have a hard time believing you , lets continue this tomorrow ...OK ?

Niko1234

INMATE
29/10/13
I sent him 3 packages I have the tracking to show they were received:

1: 5711
2: AP ( i sent on accident because I had an envelope where I packaged it up to send out which I thought was the Patek but was the AP
3: his watch back to him

Niko1234

INMATE
29/10/13
The original deal was; my 5711 and cash for his AP RG on a leather, we never dicussed specifics because he has me text him.

Niko1234

INMATE
29/10/13
Did I not text you last night?
Did you not say once we get this all settle via text you'll send me my watch back, after your PayPal gets "unfrozen"

TheSociety

Put Some Respect On My Name
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
Did I not text you last night?
Did you not say once we get this all settle via text you'll send me my watch back, after your PayPal gets "unfrozen"

So let me get this right:

You stole MINE and DHMRS's money.

You never responded to any of [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION]'s messages.

You only returned the watches members of RWI started figuring out where you work and you were scared to lose your job.

You create a new account to scam people (at least make deals without fully resolving this one).

You only come when YOU accidentally screw yourself out of a deal.

I do believe you that [MENTION=132713]Dhmrs[/MENTION] won't send your package back. But you know what that's call? KARMA

Should have thought about that when you were trying to screw people out of their hard earned money. You have zero sympathy from me.

Want to Buy: GEN Rolex Movements and/or Franken Sub / GMT / v72 or DW Daytonas!

Dhmrs

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/8/16
So let me get this right:

You stole MINE and DHMRS's money.

You never responded to any of @Raddave's messages.

You only returned the watches members of RWI started figuring out where you work and you were scared to lose your job.

You create a new account to scam people (at least make deals without fully resolving this one).

You only come when YOU accidentally screw yourself out of a deal.

I do believe you that @Dhmrs won't send your package back. But you know what that's call? KARMA

Should have thought about that when you were trying to screw people out of their hard earned money. You have zero sympathy from me.

Want to Buy: GEN Rolex Movements and/or Franken Sub / GMT / v72 or DW Daytonas!

I've realized now that his intention was clearly to scam us. If it wasn't for RWI stepping in he would've been on his way with $1000 worth of watches that he didn't pay for.

After texting you and deciding on what should be done, I've decided that once my watch in m2m right now sells, I will be donating back some money to RWI in order to support the community and thank this website for all their help in resolving this.

Edit: For those wondering, I don't have any of his watches. I can take a pic of my collection when I get home if anyone is curious