• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - natAMR

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Bonjour @NatAMR

Us french people like literature.
I could write a book about your repeated attempted cheap profiteerings, which you though would pass as a croissant for breakfast.
But let me try to be short here :

- You lie to victimize yourself and justify your little cheap tricks in M2M.
- You blalantly abuse moderators's trust : jumped out of a NoSale in July to profit again now : https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/attempted-profiteerings.10960730/
- You turn around every legit askings about your pricepoints, because you know you lie.

Members may think all this got you banned, but no.

Once your new and deserved no sale status delivered, you did what you thought was smart : getting a new account @Evoman in the minute and start building posts like a noob, thinking we would not see it. Really ?

Post in thread '[FR] Bienvenue chez vous... Le French Corner' https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/fr-bienvenue-chez-vous-le-french-corner.46459/post-11534699

And you're funny too, PMing me right when I catch you, saying :
"I did'nt have a choice. But you know my next sales will be clean and honest". Really ?
That's when you got banned.

And guess what ? The day after, another new account @Benji2000 ...
Thinking you'd get away with that ?
That's when you got brought back here, right in the Brig, where you now belong.
@P..DR..D warned you though : https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/votre-marque-de-rep-préférée.10960826/ ,

Enough said. You played, our turn. Now let's find out what the herd thinks of that...

Last edited:

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
I have only one word

angry hate you GIF by Un si grand soleil

MaximillianGT

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
5/6/23
DE
Bonjour @NatAMR

Us french people like literature.
I could write a book about your repeated attempted cheap profiteerings, which you though would pass as a croissant for breakfast.
But let me try to be short here :

- You lie to victimize yourself and justify your little cheap tricks in M2M.
- You blalantly abuse moderators's trust : jumped out of a NoSale in July to profit again now : https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/attempted-profiteerings.10960730/
- You turn around every legit askings about your pricepoints, because you know you lie.

Members may think all this got you banned, but no.

Once your new and deserved no sale status delivered, you did what you thought was smart : getting a new account @Evoman in the minute and start building posts like a noob, thinking we would not see it. Really ?

And you're funny too, PMing me right when I catch you, saying :
"I did'nt have a choice. But you know my next sales will be clean and honest". Really ?
That's when you got banned.

And guess what ? The day after, another new account @Benji2000 ...
Thinking you'd get away with that ?
That's when you got brought back here, right in the Brig, where you now belong.
@P..DR..D warned you though : https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/votre-marque-de-rep-préférée.10960826/ ,

Enough said. You played, our turn. Now let's find out what the herd thinks of that...

This guy is belligerent, he thinks he can fight his way here for the nickel and dime...

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
I don't see the point? Does it make you feel smart? Cheating people and lying for 25.00, 50.00 or maybe even a whopping 100.00. OOOO!! Don't you feel like a dickhead though doing that to people? So you just want to use the forum to buy things for yourself, sell things for yourself and screw over the members and forum that provide you a means to buy and sell those watches. You created a new account because you "had no choice"? You did have a choice and you abused it TWICE!!!! And a choice for what? To buy and sell? Kind of worthless to me. I couldn't care less if you were gone for good. Last thing I want is some a-hole trying to make a profit off me because I don't know any better venturing into a model I'm not an expert on. Once you start getting away with screwing people over for money then it's putting shittier hands or crystals on watches. Maybe even a crappier, factory bracelet. Maybe even swap a movement. I remember seeing your previous sales post when it happened and saw you were out of no sale and thought, cool, this guy turned himself around and it was a misunderstanding. Nope. Your character has shown and I would want nothing to do with you. Still trying to take advantage however a small amount it might be. Unfortunately there are just too many new people or just FOMO people interested in "the hot to have models" that this will keep happening to people. It's sad.

Benji2000

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/23
EUROPE
Good evening everyone, here is my answer.
Indeed, it’s true, I tried to make a profit on the sale (a Tudor it seems to me)
To explain everything to you, the Tudor was bought for my friend who wanted to sell it a few weeks later to buy a GEN. He told me the price he wanted for it, he thought he could sell it for a few euros more. I warned him that it wasn't happening but I still took the risk for him. To be honest, I didn't expect the members to be so violent.
On top of that, I was on vacation, so I preferred to close my eyes and come back a few days later thinking that it was going to be okay.
I paid with 1 month of no sales on the forum and I didn't complain. Because clearly, even if it was my friend's idea, it was me who posted it so it was my fault.
Since then, I have resumed my purchasing and sales activity and several members have testified that the sales would have gone very well.
I am active (especially for the sales and purchases part because I like to change regularly) and I discovered a real passion for Panerai on this forum.
Then, I wanted to sell my Panerai 1033 this week.
Unfortunately, when I wanted to find the link of the previous sale, I could not find the old sale because the seller's profile was restricted...
So I completely forgot that I had the watch with 3 bracelets (I have a lot of bracelets at home...), I just remembered (thanks to the PayPal history) of having made a transfer of €410 for procurement.
So I put a price at €405 (including €15 for delivery) and €390 for France. (Free shipping)
For now, even if I am at fault on the first 'story'. This time my wish was absolutely not to make a profit... I simply wanted to sell and buy another Panerai as usual.
MrSullivan sent me the link to the previous sale and I lowered my price straight away! But the damage was already done and you believed that, once again, I wanted to scam you.
You know everything.
I'm not asking for forgiveness, I was at fault on the first sale or I tried with my friend to make a profit of a few euros (it's completely stupid)
But on the 1033, that really wasn't the case... I wanted to do well but my reputation follows me and this is the result.
I tried to redo my accounts to erase my mistakes and become an ordinary member again. I'm tired of my situation following me, I'm not a thief, I just want to continue living in peace on the forum with you.
If he has anything to do to prove my good faith, I will do it without hesitation...
Good evening to all.
Thanks for reading me
NatAMR

• Haha
Reactions: Watch-addict

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Indeed, it’s true, I tried to make a profit on the sale (a Tudor it seems to me)
To explain everything to you, the Tudor was bought for my friend who wanted to sell it a few weeks later to buy a GEN. He told me the price he wanted for it, he thought he could sell it for a few euros more. I warned him that it wasn't happening but I still took the risk for him. To be honest, I didn't expect the members to be so violent.
On top of that, I was on vacation, so I preferred to close my eyes and come back a few days later thinking that it was going to be okay.
I paid with 1 month of no sales on the forum and I didn't complain. Because clearly, even if it was my friend's idea, it was me who posted it so it was my fault.
Since then, I have resumed my purchasing and sales activity and several members have testified that the sales would have gone very well.
I am active (especially for the sales and purchases part because I like to change regularly) and I discovered a real passion for Panerai on this forum.
Unfortunately, when I wanted to find the link of the previous sale, I could not find the old sale because the seller's profile was restricted...
So I completely forgot that I had the watch with 3 bracelets (I have a lot of bracelets at home...), I just remembered (thanks to the PayPal history) of having made a transfer of €410 for procurement.
So I put a price at €405 (including €15 for delivery) and €390 for France. (Free shipping)
For now, even if I am at fault on the first 'story'. This time my wish was absolutely not to make a profit... I simply wanted to sell and buy another Panerai as usual.
MrSullivan sent me the link to the previous sale and I lowered my price straight away! But the damage was already done and you believed that, once again, I wanted to scam you.
You know everything.
I'm not asking for forgiveness, I was at fault on the first sale or I tried with my friend to make a profit of a few euros (it's completely stupid)
But on the 1033, that really wasn't the case... I wanted to do well but my reputation follows me and this is the result.
I tried to redo my accounts to erase my mistakes and become an ordinary member again. I'm tired of my situation following me, I'm not a thief, I just want to continue living in peace on the forum with you.
If he has anything to do to prove my good faith, I will do it without hesitation...
Good evening to all.
Thanks for reading me
NatAMR
So since "your friend" wanted to profiteer you decided to knowingly break the rules and post a sale.

You omitted to say that that was not the only time you have been caught in the act.

You think that a pricedrop saves you from giving answers to the sales moderator's question. Also seen before.

You made new accounts - bannable offense - and pretended to be a noob asking questions you very well know the answers.

A lot of excuses and justifications, but we already know that, too. Once you were sick, another time you were on vacation, then you ask for a friend.

This is the respect you have for this forum, its rules and its members?

Enjoy your stay.

Benji2000

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/23
EUROPE
So since "your friend" wanted to profiteer you decided to knowingly break the rules and post a sale.

You omitted to say that that was not the only time you have been caught in the act.

You think that a pricedrop saves you from giving answers to the sales moderator's question. Also seen before.

You made new accounts - bannable offense - and pretended to be a noob asking questions you very well know the answers.

A lot of excuses and justifications, but we already know that, too. Once you were sick, another time you were on vacation, then you ask for a friend.

This is the respect you have for this forum, its rules and its members?

Enjoy your stay.
yes I lied, I was not sick but on vacation. and so I preferred not to go on the forum anymore and wait for the situation to calm down. and yes, I tried with my friend to sell for more. however there were no other times. This is the only time I deliberately tried to sell more expensively. I know that I did not respect the forum and the members. now you have the whole truth. I simply wanted to redo an account to start from 0. I didn't know how else to do it.
I understand your annoyance and I sincerely apologize.
I have nothing else to add.

• Angry
Reactions: Watch-addict

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
You know everything.
Good evening to all.
Thanks for reading me
NatAMR
You forgot the part where you were a complete dickhead. I'm sure members here still have the PMs you sent them from just a few days ago.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
...yes I lied, I was not sick but on vacation...
Lowest of the low.

Now it's "your friend"
Ffs, you couldn't lie straight in bed.

You were warned not to create any further accounts, but as you have proven time and time again, you think the rules don't apply to you & try play the victim.

You were given leniency with the 30 day NoSale and sh@t all over that, so ya deserve everything, nothing but a waste of time.

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
Good evening to all.
Thanks for reading me
NatAMR
Skipped through your novel as it has the eloquence of a drunk stumbling through their puke.

You're not sorry you were trying to scam, you're sorry you were caught.

Fuck off.