• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - natAMR

Empereur

The guy using Google Translator
Supporter
Certified
27/8/23
France
I just want to continue living in peace on the forum with you.

you spend all your days on this forum, I wonder if you have a job
james mcavoy split GIF

newest dude on the forum

Some Guy
Supporter
Certified
17/8/20
The EnGrave Yard
you are all pathetic. we are talking about a capital gain of €10 for a fake watch costing €300 made in China. you spend all your days on this forum, I wonder if you have a job or if you're just fucking unemployed. I explained the truth to you but you still don’t believe me and now you are insulting me, it’s ridiculous. the question I ask myself is: would you be this insulting in real life face to face? the answer is no, you have shitty lives, that’s why you’re here. but don't worry, I will never come back to this forum again. you can keep shitting on me, you’re the one who’s lousy. and at least it gives you something to do! the 1033 is sold in a local deal. you can continue to spend your entire days writing shit, I don't need you to sell. fuck you all. goodbye badgers!
Dude, you literally made multiple new accounts in an attempt to get back on this forum and do exactly what you're trying to denigrate other people for doing. Like... what?
And yeah, we are "talking about a capital gain of €10 for a fake watch costing €300 made in China"... because you're the one who did that, lol. So... You just here to drag yourself?

Reactions: RDRoss and jp3007_1

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Criss Facher GIF by Slam Disques
What a tool. The brig finds yet another worthy addition.