• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig - natAMR

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
You play hard, YOU PAY HARD!
Where have I heard that before…..
Sexy Jenna Fischer GIF
🤪

• Haha
Reactions: Rx4Time

Benji2000

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
24/11/23
EUROPE
you are all pathetic. we are talking about a capital gain of €10 for a fake watch costing €300 made in China. you spend all your days on this forum, I wonder if you have a job or if you're just fucking unemployed. I explained the truth to you but you still don’t believe me and now you are insulting me, it’s ridiculous. the question I ask myself is: would you be this insulting in real life face to face? the answer is no, you have shitty lives, that’s why you’re here. but don't worry, I will never come back to this forum again. you can keep shitting on me, you’re the one who’s lousy. and at least it gives you something to do! the 1033 is sold in a local deal. you can continue to spend your entire days writing shit, I don't need you to sell. fuck you all. goodbye badgers!

do not take time to respond to this message, it will not be read. whatever, that’s all you have to do…

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
you are all pathetic. we are talking about a capital gain of €10 for a fake watch costing €300 made in China. you spend all your days on this forum, I wonder if you have a job or if you're just fucking unemployed. I explained the truth to you but you still don’t believe me and now you are insulting me, it’s ridiculous. the question I ask myself is: would you be this insulting in real life face to face? the answer is no, you have shitty lives, that’s why you’re here. but don't worry, I will never come back to this forum again. you can keep shitting on me, you’re the one who’s lousy. and at least it gives you something to do! the 1033 is sold in a local deal. you can continue to spend your entire days writing shit, I don't need you to sell. fuck you all. goodbye badgers!

do not take time to respond to this message, it will not be read. whatever, that’s all you have to do…
HMdyzj.gif

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20

There he is 🤣

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go

Well Done Good Job GIF

deffleopard03

Looking and learning
Supporter
Certified
12/10/23
United Kingdom

Go back to Reddit you imbecile!

Reaps

-
25/9/22

And nothing of value was lost to the forum

Goodbye, au revoir! Don't forget to tip the moderators on your way out!