• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig, majornation - AKA FS: Tudor Pelagos

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
Anyone else think there should be a Paypal (or any service) pool where members can donate money to the mod/admin teams beer fund for dealing with all this horseshit? Separate from the RWI donations of course

Hehehe.... "Sloshfund" instead of slushfund.

D

d4m.test

Something where all the team can access it wherever they may be.....not familiar with go fund me enough to know if that's possible......may have to look into this

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
[MENTION=101743]majornation[/MENTION] WTF are you smoking dude? We have seen a video of the parcel you sent being unsealed and you deny that is how it was sent? You are skating very, very close to the edge here boy.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Anyone else think there should be a Paypal (or any service) pool where members can donate money to the mod/admin teams beer fund for dealing with all this horseshit? Separate from the RWI donations of course
I am a craft IPA guy gets expensive

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Ok fucknuckle, why do you have two accounts? I expect an answer or I'll toss you out the damn window.

D

d4m.test

I am a craft IPA guy gets expensive

Me too buddy, I am from Oregon! We basically invented craft beer ;)

That is why we need a fund haha

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
A Toppling Goliath guy, eh? :D
Favorites right now are brewed here at a small brewery a double IPA 9.9% named nelson. The other is call fruity pebble IPA. Jackson Street brewery

junbug5150

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
24/12/14
Favorites right now are brewed here at a small brewery a double IPA 9.9% named nelson. The other is call fruity pebble IPA. Jackson Street brewery

If you see one, try the Sputnik from Austin Beerworks.

D

d4m.test

The owner of one of the best breweries in Oregon (Ninkasi) asked me why they are failing at distribution nationwide and suffering because of it........your answers are why! I told him every neighborhood has their own brewery now, no one in Austin or Des Moines wants an Oregon beer when there's 10 from their own city!

junbug5150

Supporter
24/12/14
^^^

The owner of one of the best breweries in Oregon (Ninkasi) asked me why they are failing at distribution nationwide and suffering because of it........your answers are why! I told him every neighborhood has their own brewery now, no one in Austin or Des Moines wants an Oregon beer when there's 10 from their own city!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
No answer? Oke, it's the brig for you!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
When I ask a question and the person I ask it of is right here in the thread when it's asked I expect a bloody answer!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Send me beer from Oregon :xj4:

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14

+1. It used to be that the only decent local brewery anywhere nearby was Dogfish Head (which is now more or less nationally recognized). So I was still more than happy to try and source new and interesting beers from other places. Now we have dozens all within a 30 mile radius you can't even expect to try them all before a new one pops up. Blessing and a curse!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Um, guys . . . not a beer thread?

JAFO

16/10/13
So I'm sitting here, with my Bawllz out as usual, and I'm perusing the board and I see this train wreck of a thread. I wouldn't have refunded jack until I had the watch back. I've received watches that got damaged in shipping - anybody here read about me being a pain in the ass over it? Nope. Why? Because shit happens in transit. Now I'm not taking sides here because I just skimmed all 3700 pages. But even JAFO is shocked that a buyer who had an "issue" would ship it back in a fckin unpadded envelope. I don't speak for anyone but me here - but that's just wrong.

M2M is going off the rails here lately. Both buyers and sellers need to lock this shit down and start acting like grown ups - and I'm not referring to this thread, I'm speaking in general.

Theres a special section in Heaven for Sales Mods. Why? Cause they've already seen Hell.

So everybody - let's make M2M great again!! Who's with me??? And more importantly, who's gonna send JAFO some beer?