• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig, majornation - AKA FS: Tudor Pelagos

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
I try to pack my watches with plenty of bubble wrap and filling in the box so it can't move around. Even then I have had a watch damaged in transit. Glad the buyer wasn't a huge petty prick like this guy. We worked it out. Sent him a little cash to get it fixed. He instead bought some tools and used it as a reason to learn how to do simple repairs himself. In all a great buyer and would sell to him again anytime. This guy here I wouldn't sell to even if he offered double asking price.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Shipping majornation style :::

3XASJQb.jpg

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Many of you know me as the "diplomat" but I did want to ignite this thread. In fact Dave wasn't thrilled with it until he found it was missing a link and not returned as it was sold. Shit happens in the mail, that's why you have to pack it up with care. Treat others as you would like to be treated is all. That's why I stoked the coals. Anyhoo...

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Anyone who does not properly wrap, protect, and box a watch they sold should be thrown right out of here, no excuses.

Infact with the way so many of these sales have gone I surprised we even have a sales section anymore.

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
He should be excused if he's 12 years old.. Physically or mentally

This is not a signature

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
hes got a brown paper envelope stuck in his throat !

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
It wasn't a brig thread then :)

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Yep, I was definitely being a pric[k].....My fault, I was being immature; real poor behavior for this forum.

Truer words have never been spoken. Your subsequent actions however belie your words. He who comes to Equity must come with clean hands and be prepared to do Equity. Your hands are not only dirty, right now you're so slimy, you're leaving a malodorous trail.

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
I don't know what Majornation did but I just got the BK sub that he sold me and it was amazing. Missing a few links but the watch is a beauty. Running nicely. Thank you. In reading about his shipping, I have no complaints. It wasn't in an envelope but a box. It was wrapped in bubble paper. I do wrap my watches better but that is because I am crazy about that. The watch got to me in 3 days and in great condition he just has small wrists. I had to add two links. Thank you again for the deal!

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
I don't know what Majornation did but I just got the BK sub that he sold me and it was amazing. Missing a few links but the watch is a beauty. Running nicely. Thank you. In reading about his shipping, I have no complaints. It wasn't in an envelope but a box. It was wrapped in bubble paper. I do wrap my watches better but that is because I am crazy about that. The watch got to me in 3 days and in great condition he just has small wrists. I had to add two links. Thank you again for the deal!

mate, if you had read the thread you would know that he was being a complete and utter dick to the seller. its ridiculous that anyone would treat the seller like how he did, holding the watch hostage and delaying shipping just to make him "sweat" a little. shipping the damn watch in an envelope was ridiculous. as far as im concerned, seller did his part and offered full refund less pp fees. the extra $8 was insurance on his part to ensure he received the watch back.

he deserves his ban and rightfully should stay banned.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
mate, if you had read the thread you would know that he was being a complete and utter dick to the seller. its ridiculous that anyone would treat the seller like how he did, holding the watch hostage and delaying shipping just to make him "sweat" a little. shipping the damn watch in an envelope was ridiculous. as far as im concerned, seller did his part and offered full refund less pp fees. the extra $8 was insurance on his part to ensure he received the watch back.

he deserves his ban and rightfully should stay banned.

And what makes me even more mad is he sent Robby his watch in a box , so now i know he was just not sloppy, but was acting out of spite and total disregard to the seller .....

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
Yea I didn't get a chance. I just went to leave him feedback and saw he was banned. I'm going to read it now. Surprising how three days ago I brought this watch, got it with out issues. Thanks for the heads up. I'll read the 22 pages now.

Retina

Certified
18/12/14
And what makes me even more mad is he sent Robby his watch in a box , so now i know he was just not sloppy, but was acting out of spite and total disregard to the seller .....
Couldn't have said it better myself Dave... its like he wanted to ensure the watch shipped back was the most painful process seller got even after receiving a full refund. what kind of thrash does shit like this?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Couldn't have said it better myself Dave... its like he wanted to ensure the watch shipped back was the most painful process seller got even after receiving a full refund. what kind of thrash does shit like this?

He knew exactly what he was doing. I don't get it. I'm too lazy to be that pissed off and resentful for so long. He stayed pissed off and vengeful for weeks.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
majornation
giphy.gif