• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig Jay1210

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Anyone knows a good home remedy for constipation (no dildo pls, I'll let my belly explode before I put anything close to my muffler)

I can help you!! Make a salad and load it down with chipotle ranch dressing. I guarantee you will shit yourself silly within an hour or so

Repfreak83

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/3/15
Haters ain't going to stop hating. Guys do you really think that I care about being banned? if yes then you are indeed in a confusion. I have done my bit by apologising to those innocent people who may have been hurt due to my inappropriate country war and that is it. I am not guilty of anything else apart from bringing in country.

Apologies aren't magic erasers, part of being a real man is that you deal with the consequences of your words and actions, not cop out like a little bitch when you start feeling the heat. You can't show true respect to the board, then you don't get to be here, its a privilege not a right

Now go be a fake bad ass somewhere else loser.

Locknload

22/3/13
I still haven't seen where he has given/sent any mods the info required in a situation like this. For example:

1. Not responding to Jason
2. No proof of customs letter.
3. No pics of anything (empty box included)
4. Maybe I missed it but no help desk ticket or response to anyone that he has opened one yet.

Until a little more info is provided the apologies mean nothing and brigging shall continue.

And I agree the what I believe to be a Sandy Hook picture and reference is way across the line.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Wow they pretty much nailed you on the psyco-analasys didnt they ?

SELF CONTROL
As someone who exerts little control over your actions, you may find that you commit social blunders that might offend other people and get yourself in trouble. For example, if you’re given responsibility to work on a project that requires close attention to detail, you may be likely to overlook important details because you have difficulty staying focused. Consequently, you might feel more comfortable delegating such tasks to other people who are more detail oriented. Being able to recognize such characteristics in yourself and having more detail-oriented people do such tasks could be an effective way to manage your own stress level.

varrka

21/3/16
Thx Jafo, I'll try it, hoping on painting the bathroom walls with shit.

foxteca

18/1/13
Nebraska
Thx Jafo, I'll try it, hoping on painting the bathroom walls with shit.
wpnr5.jpg

scottb57

Renowned Member
25/1/15
I still haven't seen where he has given/sent any mods the info required in a situation like this. For example:

1. Not responding to Jason
2. No proof of customs letter.
3. No pics of anything (empty box included)
4. Maybe I missed it but no help desk ticket or response to anyone that he has opened one yet.

Until a little more info is provided the apologies mean nothing and brigging shall continue.

8wfgjCW.gif

[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] reiterated his offer to help IN THIS VERY THREAD and still nothing, even after his "apology." He's perfectly fine going through his credit card company and filing a dispute apparently, and all he talks about from the very first post is f*cking up PT's "merchant account" so "no other RWI members could pay with plastic." This little punk either wanted a free watch or he just wanted to be angry or both.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Jay1210

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/16
8wfgjCW.gif

@Raddave reiterated his offer to help IN THIS VERY THREAD and still nothing, even after his "apology." He's perfectly fine going through his credit card company and filing a dispute apparently, and all he talks about from the very first post is f*cking up PT's "merchant account" so "no other RWI members could pay with plastic." This little punk either wanted a free watch or he just wanted to be angry or both.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Guys you won't stop hating comments? Scot why are you implying the wrong message here I wrote that I did not claimed yet because I do not wish that his merchant account gets suspended this is due to the fact the other here will suffer too. Make sure you read the original post so you get it what I actually meant by it. I have apologised several times for the inappropriate behaviour regarding the country war and I am still getting those haters comment therefore, I request the admin to ban me so their isn't any threads about this. I simply cannot bear this hate anymore it is too much.

Furthermore, Francis had the custom letter as well as the pictures of the box.

JAFO

16/10/13
Dick head - you wanna explain threatening Rob? I believe you said you have him beaten to death.

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
@Jay1210

After reading the posts (especially the picture on page 28) - I can positively say that you got what you deserved. I have no pity for you. Even if I can imagine myself in some ****** up version of "Alice in wonderland universe" where everything you said was true, I do not have a drop of compassion for your situation.

If you don't feel ashamed of yourself after you had a bit of time to reflect on how you chose to express yourself - let me do you one last favour and save you the hassle of going to a psychiatrist to a get a diagnosis. What you are is a narcissistic, self indulgent, sociopathic reactionist who seeks only to elevate himself by submerging others

Do yourself a favour and when you mature a little go back to your original thread. Put a mirror to your face. At best you will see how far you've come and maybe then you can start contributing to society

Since you loathe my American friends so much (many of whom tried to help you, and to my amazement still are:surprise:), and can't comprehend English (or reason) let me meet you halfway and speak in the only language that you have proven so far to understand:

giphy.gif

JAFO

16/10/13
No? No explanation? No apology? Lemme tell you something about Rob - that's him in his avatar. You'd be singing a different tune if he got one of those big Texans hands around your throat. You talk big, the details for the London GTG are on the board. Why don't you go and get you a nice Americunt welcome from the man?

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
No? No explanation? No apology? Lemme tell you something about Rob - that's him in his avatar. You'd be singing a different tune if he got one of those big Texans hands around your throat. You talk big, the details for the London GTG are on the board. Why don't you go and get you a nice Americunt welcome from the man?

Well, I HAVE to take the high road...cause I'm High Road Rob today. Can't we all just get along?

:finger: