• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig Jay1210

varrka

21/3/16
IMG_2624_1.png
[/URL] print screen windows[/IMG]

Jay1210

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/16
I tell you my story....

Before I joined this forum I was scammed for 1100$ ... Yes, I actually believed bestreplica.sr lie and payed 1100$ for a F Sub :picard:

Losing money is part of the rep game ( as sad as it is ) you should learn from your mistake chose a new TD and move on with your life.

But I guess it is too late now, stupidity is a question of education...not nationality !

I appreciate your advice and I am aware that loosing money is indeed part of this game however, what was really offensive is that I was not guided in the right direction, i.e I was led to believe that it is the feedback section where you can post feedback for your purchase. Assuming that the forum was democratic I went ahead and posted my experience, but what was surprising is the constant haters responding with their hate messages and these people were usually Americans who did not had an idea how UK system works.

They assumed without even analysing any facts that I was a scammer and did not even asked what exactly happened. Guys I can understand it may boil your blood by being called americunts therefore, I do apologise to all of you (excluding [MENTION=11883]watchthis[/MENTION] mate you deserved it) who felt that this statement was strong.

If I was told in a more mature way and the thread deleted by the admins which I did formally and informally requested many times then their shouldn't have been all these issues. The mods did the opposite by not even moderating the thread and joining with the haters. So you can understand my frustration anyways, I am not bothered if they ban me I am here just because it is fun to see how these people can react to small things.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
I appreciate your advice and I am aware that loosing money is indeed part of this game however, what was really offensive is that I was not guided in the right direction, i.e I was led to believe that it is the feedback section where you can post feedback for your purchase. Assuming that the forum was democratic I went ahead and posted my experience, but what was surprising is the constant haters responding with their hate messages and these people were usually Americans who did not had an idea how UK system works.

They assumed without even analysing any facts that I was a scammer and did not even asked what exactly happened. Guys I can understand it may boil your blood by being called americunts therefore, I do apologise to all of you (excluding @watchthis mate you deserved it) who felt that this statement was strong.

If I was told in a more mature way and the thread deleted by the admins which I did formally and informally requested many times then their shouldn't have been all these issues. The mods did the opposite by not even moderating the thread and joining with the haters. So you can understand my frustration anyways, I am not bothered if they ban me I am here just because it is fun to see how these people can react to small things.

Now you speak like a gentleman...

You need to understand, this is the darkside of the rep game :laugh:

Might sound a little stupid but you do need a thick skin around here especially when you´re a noob lad.

You did your first step in the right direction, do your time and behave, maybe the guys over at conus can close both eyes for you this 1 time :bless:

varrka

21/3/16
Frustration understood, apology accepted, i hope you get a solution for your problem.

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16

Might sound a little stupid but you do need a thick skin around here especially when you´re a noob lad.

You did your first step in the right direction, do your time and behave, maybe the guys over at conus can close both eyes for you this 1 time :bless:

Frustration understood, apology accepted, i hope you get a solution for your problem.

Their is a saying "you get what you give"

If those haters behaved in the first instance the way you two are doing their won't be any fights or name calling. it is immature and if you go back to my thread I did avoided it to a great extent but then it comes to the point that you get fed up and just say to yourself fuk it they ain't getting it.

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15

not a chance in hell go read what he said to rob he's not sorry he's playing you guys like a fiddle

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
See, I came into this thread quite angry at some of the things you posted on the other thread. Actually, fuming. I am really good at ignoring ignorant things on the Internet however, seeing how you were acting I had no faith in your intelligence. Now you come around. So I'll leave what I was going to say aside.

I hope you get a resolution mate. I understand loosing money like that is frustrating. Good luck mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
not a chance in hell go read what he said to rob he's not sorry he's playing you guys like a fiddle

You should have seen the emails I sent bestreplica.sr when they told me to F off ...I was a bit tipsy tho..

I fully understand and I have seen them, ( not the smartest idea btw ) but you guys got a thick skin .

I am no1 on here, but I think the dude really regrets it and that it was a complete act of frustration ...

droptopman

I'm Pretty Popular
17/2/14
Usually stay out of these, but with it being Memorial Day weekend and all the American bashing.
To the OP, you do realize how many Americans died to liberate Europe in WWII don't you?

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Usually stay out of these, but with it being Memorial Day weekend and all the American bashing.
To the OP, you do realize how many Americans died to liberate Europe in WWII don't you?

He could obviously care less my friend thank you for pointing that out though

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16

Mate I have no personal issues with Americans I have indeed apologised for using the term "americunts" it is rather a strong word and I did explained why was I fuming at them due to their constant hate towards me without even analysing any facts. This led to a chain reaction and just to reinforce the fact that I am not bothered if I am banned. The only reason I did apologised because I met more mature people here like you.

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
I'd bet this one ain't getting out of here any time soon.

tommy_boy

Athletic Supporter
23/4/09
The Evergreen State

Well said, fellow Evergreen State resident!

@Jay1210 : So, maybe you should see the movie Saving Private Ryan. Then keep calling us vile names if it makes you feel superior.

My father was one of those who put his life on hold and on the line to make sure your entire island was not overrun by Nazis.

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
You should have seen the emails I sent bestreplica.sr when they told me to F off ...I was a bit tipsy tho..

I fully understand and I have seen them, ( not the smartest idea btw ) but you guys got a thick skin .

I am no1 on here, but I think the dude really regrets it and that it was a complete act of frustration ...

I believe it I would be pissed too but I don't believe him for a second that he's sorry

hes only sorry now that he's in the brig he's sorry because now he knows he's not getting help

he attacks a whole country no one said one bad thing about his country to lead to that in my eyes that's inexcusable behavior

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

They assumed without even analysing any facts that I was a scammer and did not even asked what exactly happened. Guys I can understand it may boil your blood by being called americunts therefore, I do apologise to all of you (excluding @watchthis mate you deserved it) who felt that this statement was strong.

Joined in with the haters ?

you mean like when i asked you your order number and told you i would get with Angus to help sort it out and you didnt even bother to answer me ?

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16
See, I came into this thread quite angry at some of the things you posted on the other thread. Actually, fuming. I am really good at ignoring ignorant things on the Internet however, seeing how you were acting I had no faith in your intelligence. Now you come around. So I'll leave what I was going to say aside.

I hope you get a resolution mate. I understand loosing money like that is frustrating. Good luck mate.

I was rather more frustrated at people reaction then loosing money thanks for chiming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said, fellow Evergreen State resident!

@Jay1210 : So, maybe you should see the movie Saving Private Ryan. Then keep calling us vile names if it makes you feel superior.

My father was one of those who put his life on hold and on the line to make sure your entire island was not overrun by Nazis.

Mate as I said previously, I had no intention to hurt anyone feelings and the term "Americunt" was mentioned in the moment of heat. Perhaps if you could go back to the thread and look at the hate I was getting you may as well say yourself that my reaction was justified.

As I said if anyone got offended I do apologise only for calling people Americunt but I do not regret what happened in that thread this is due the fact that I did requested the mods several times directly and indirectly to delete the thread but I assume they were enjoying the hate and did not even wanted to moderate it.

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16
I believe it I would be pissed too but I don't believe him for a second that he's sorry

hes only sorry now that he's in the brig he's sorry because now he knows he's not getting help

he attacks a whole country no one said one bad thing about his country to lead to that in my eyes that's inexcusable behavior

If you put yourself in my shoes and get that constant hate with 10 posts per second from different haters you would realise that my actions were indeed justified apart from bringing the country which I do believe was inappropriate.

You state that "he attacks a whole country" mate from page 3 people started calling me Welsh which I duly ignored.

Repfreak83

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/3/15
[MENTION=123348]Jay1210[/MENTION] Enjoy the brig bitch, you get punk bunk :spank::finger::clubbed::neener::black_eyed:

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Mate I have no personal issues with Americans I have indeed apologised for using the term "americunts" it is rather a strong word and I did explained why was I fuming at them due to their constant hate towards me without even analysing any facts. This led to a chain reaction and just to reinforce the fact that I am not bothered if I am banned. The only reason I did apologised because I met more mature people here like you.
You have not apologised for your 9/11 meme. It's one thing to be upset there are over 100K members here and I guarantee at least one of them had a loved one in one of those buildings when they were attacked. You are the lowest of scum

Sent from the RWI mobile app