• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig Jay1210

Jay1210

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
22/3/16
You have not apologised for your 9/11 meme. It's one thing to be upset there are over 100K members here and I guarantee at least one of them had a loved one in one of those buildings when they were attacked. You are the lowest of scum

Sent from the RWI mobile app

I have not mentioned anything about 9/11. This is utter rubbish the maximum limit was using the offensive term "americunt" beside that I have said nothing else about America or Americans.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
I have not mentioned anything about 9/11. This is utter rubbish the maximum limit was using the offensive term "americunt" beside that I have said nothing else about America or Americans.
I beg to differ asshole
b2b4f0c0876b267e478a5d1d56a7877e.jpg

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
@xj4sonx and the other americunts die when you say something kids in a meme about death to America that's real fücking nice @Jay1210 I still want to curb stomp your ass for that one

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Bringing innocent children into your nonsense that's just the lowest form of insulting then you make fun of the mentally handicapped

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16
I beg to differ asshole
b2b4f0c0876b267e478a5d1d56a7877e.jpg

Right okay didn't read the bottom line before posting; I know people are going to object the credibility of this statement so there you go.

1) I do apologise to anyone who was offended due to my unintentional post of a picture where it mentions something about 9/11. It was posted very quick to give a response towards [MENTION=11883]watchthis[/MENTION] post and I did not realised it actually had something written at the bottom too.

Now some people may think I am apologising just to get help. No this is not true. I only apologised because it is indeed not appropriate to bring in country wars by calling people "americunts" which I agree that I used several times intentionally and I have indeed apologised for that because I do not wish to hurt someone feelings. However, the 9/11 scene was unintentional but to resolve the issue I have apologised for that too.

I am not here in the brig apologising to get any help. I am perfectly comfortable with my credit card company I am only here because there were indeed many mature people who calmed me down by talking maturely with me and made me realised that it is not viable to bring in the whole country just because of the actions of few haters.

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
He said F up things, I am a 100% with you @watch this .

All I am saying is that you guys would prove him wrong if you wouldn't ban him and let him do time in here instead .Who knows, maybe his view on Conus and americans will change...

It is up to you guys, but it would be a class act ...

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16

All I am saying is that you guys would prove him wrong if you wouldn't ban him and let him do time in here instead .Who knows, maybe his view on Conus and americans will change...

Thanks for chiming in mate but honestly speaking I do not really care about being banned anyways so admins go ahead and ban me. I have apologised for bringing in country wars which is indeed not justified actions however, as I mentioned previously I do not regret anything else in that thread apart from country war.

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
[h=2]double dare accepted[/h]
Listen you little prick tell me the address where is ur hotel or ur flight number I will make sure ur deported back to ur stupid fat country if not I will make sure ur beaten to death as soon as ur out from the airport​

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15

I say let him stay here until until the end of time imo we need him to have a nice chat with our warden @sub4me and also with the boss @trailboss99 and let them weigh in on this

Mr.Marbella

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/16
EU
Thanks for chiming in mate but honestly speaking I do not really care about being banned anyways so admins go ahead and ban me. I have apologised for bringing in country wars which is indeed not justified actions however, as I mentioned previously I do not regret anything else in that thread apart from country war.
:picard2:

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
double dare accepted

Listen you little prick tell me the address where is ur hotel or ur flight number I will make sure ur deported back to ur stupid fat country if not I will make sure ur beaten to death as soon as ur out from the airport​

Hmmmm..To do?

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
double dare accepted

What the fck is this??

kdo2milger

17/3/06
Ban Hammer commence

Make him suffer public humiliation first then ban him

varrka

21/3/16
Anyone knows a good home remedy for constipation (no dildo pls, I'll let my belly explode before I put anything close to my muffler)

Jay1210

INMATE
22/3/16
Ban this little ******* punk

Yeah, over the internet none-the-less. Little shit wouldn't say a word face-to-face I guarantee it

Make him suffer public humiliation first then ban him

Haters ain't going to stop hating. Guys do you really think that I care about being banned? if yes then you are indeed in a confusion. I have done my bit by apologising to those innocent people who may have been hurt due to my inappropriate country war and that is it. I am not guilty of anything else apart from bringing in country.

foxteca

18/1/13
Nebraska
[h=2]double dare accepted[/h]

I take it he's never read the threads where [MENTION=109252]AnonSix[/MENTION] did their thing. If he had I don't think he'd be making threats on the forum.

kdo2milger

17/3/06
Haters ain't going to stop hating. Guys do you really think that I care about being banned? if yes then you are indeed in a confusion. I have done my bit by apologising to those innocent people who may have been hurt due to my inappropriate country war and that is it. I am not guilty of anything else apart from bringing in country.
Apologizing for what you did is unacceptable imo
Your hotheadedness is what got you here in the first place
Let it be a lesson learned and move on, just not here...