• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to The Brig Jay1210

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Here I will take over for him as all he was doing was cut copying and pasting the same old shizzle again and again.

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Below was my explanation for the 9/11

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]

Right okay didn't read the bottom line before posting; I know people are going to object the credibility of this statement so there you go.

1) I do apologise to anyone who was offended due to my unintentional post of a picture where it mentions something about 9/11. It was posted very quick to give a response towards @watchthis post and I did not realised it actually had something written at the bottom too.

Now some people may think I am apologising just to get help. No this is not true. I only apologised because it is indeed not appropriate to bring in country wars by calling people "americunts" which I agree that I used several times intentionally and I have indeed apologised for that because I do not wish to hurt someone feelings. However, the 9/11 scene was unintentional but to resolve the issue I have apologised for that too.

Below was my explanation for the sandy brook

First of all before you judge what my intentions were by posting those pictures, allow me to explain it first.

I was constantly intimidated with 10 posts per second from the haters and the most offensive were @watchthis and in a moment of heat I wrote in google "americunt uimages" and those images came up first.

I did not knew that those events actually occurred. All I wanted was to respond quickly to @watchthis and I just copied that link and posted it here. (I have already explained the 9/11 text image previously)

Now some of you may object the credibility of the above statement which is perfectly fine as you are entitled to your opinion. However, I repeat again I had no intention to cause distress to any of the members here and if it was offensive I have apologised before and I do apologise again but as I said it was not intentionally I did not made fun and I did not knew that women is sandy brook or those events actually occurred because I do not live in America they were simply taken from google in a moment of heat and it was the first images that came up in google selected randomly.

Furthermore, I am also accused of making threats. I was not the one who made the threat first someone wrote that they are coming to UK and they would love to punch or something along those lines and as I was really frustrated not just because of the money but because of the constant unnecessary hate I gave equal and opposite reaction through PM but it was nothing personal.

For those of you who are still upset about the images; I want to reinforce the fact that I did not knew those events actually occurred such as the sandy brook one they came to my attention when someone here posted something about it. The 9/11 if you do see the image the main message that can be seen on the image says "i Am americunt" at first look you wont really notice whats written at the bottom and as I explained previously they were taken from the google and very quickly so I can respond to some of the haters in a moment of heat. I have apologised several times and I hope I did not hurt anyone feelings if I did I am sorry but I hope you know it wasn't intentional.
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Now a final apology request.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Ok guys I have asked several times for apologies and I have tried to explain myself. I do understand that some of you may not believe me but I am indeed regretting whatever happened this is the reason that I have asked for apologies more than 10 times.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]It may not look genuine to you guys but I have no hate towards America even my aunt lives there I posted those pics genuinely not knowing that the women was sandy and that event actually occurred I have said previously that the 9/11 image bottom line is quite faded and it was indeed posted in a hurry to respond to @watchthis who was intimidating me with his pics. This is evident because at every pic it is written @watchthis.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]As I explained previously those pics were taken from Google and I was not aware that the sandy event occurred it is a genuine mistake as I can see a lot of people are upset on me because of that guys I am remorseful from the bottom of my heart and I understand your perception towards me is a bad human being however, I am indeed not if I was I won't be apologising here to all of you that are hurt due to my stupid actions.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Moreover, people are also upset @txrob779 mate you know that you threatened me first that you are coming to UK as you can understand I was constantly bullied so I did PM you which I also said in my previous post however, nothing personal and a personal apology to you too.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I hope all of you can understand that I have no hate towards anyone and if you do see the original post and the amount of messages I was getting you may be able to understand why all these happened but I do agree that it was stupid and I should have just not view those messages.[/COLOR]​

[/COLOR]

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
I know @JAFO is sad because this D-Bag ran away, but good riddance!

Don't worry Jafo there will be another D-Bag soon enough for you to flog!!!

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13
Thanks guys - I feel better now!!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Does this help more?

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Below was my explanation for the 9/11

Right okay didn't read the bottom line before posting; I know people are going to object the credibility of this statement so there you go.

1) I do apologise to anyone who was offended due to my unintentional post of a picture where it mentions something about 9/11. It was posted very quick to give a response towards @watchthis post and I did not realised it actually had something written at the bottom too.

Now some people may think I am apologising just to get help. No this is not true. I only apologised because it is indeed not appropriate to bring in country wars by calling people "americunts" which I agree that I used several times intentionally and I have indeed apologised for that because I do not wish to hurt someone feelings. However, the 9/11 scene was unintentional but to resolve the issue I have apologised for that too.

Below was my explanation for the sandy brook

First of all before you judge what my intentions were by posting those pictures, allow me to explain it first.

I was constantly intimidated with 10 posts per second from the haters and the most offensive were @watchthis and in a moment of heat I wrote in google "americunt uimages" and those images came up first.

I did not knew that those events actually occurred. All I wanted was to respond quickly to @watchthis and I just copied that link and posted it here. (I have already explained the 9/11 text image previously)

Now some of you may object the credibility of the above statement which is perfectly fine as you are entitled to your opinion. However, I repeat again I had no intention to cause distress to any of the members here and if it was offensive I have apologised before and I do apologise again but as I said it was not intentionally I did not made fun and I did not knew that women is sandy brook or those events actually occurred because I do not live in America they were simply taken from google in a moment of heat and it was the first images that came up in google selected randomly.

Furthermore, I am also accused of making threats. I was not the one who made the threat first someone wrote that they are coming to UK and they would love to punch or something along those lines and as I was really frustrated not just because of the money but because of the constant unnecessary hate I gave equal and opposite reaction through PM but it was nothing personal.

For those of you who are still upset about the images; I want to reinforce the fact that I did not knew those events actually occurred such as the sandy brook one they came to my attention when someone here posted something about it. The 9/11 if you do see the image the main message that can be seen on the image says "i Am americunt" at first look you wont really notice whats written at the bottom and as I explained previously they were taken from the google and very quickly so I can respond to some of the haters in a moment of heat. I have apologised several times and I hope I did not hurt anyone feelings if I did I am sorry but I hope you know it wasn't intentional.

[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Now a final apology request.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Ok guys I have asked several times for apologies and I have tried to explain myself. I do understand that some of you may not believe me but I am indeed regretting whatever happened this is the reason that I have asked for apologies more than 10 times.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]It may not look genuine to you guys but I have no hate towards America even my aunt lives there I posted those pics genuinely not knowing that the women was sandy and that event actually occurred I have said previously that the 9/11 image bottom line is quite faded and it was indeed posted in a hurry to respond to @watchthis who was intimidating me with his pics. This is evident because at every pic it is written @watchthis.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]As I explained previously those pics were taken from Google and I was not aware that the sandy event occurred it is a genuine mistake as I can see a lot of people are upset on me because of that guys I am remorseful from the bottom of my heart and I understand your perception towards me is a bad human being however, I am indeed not if I was I won't be apologising here to all of you that are hurt due to my stupid actions.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]Moreover, people are also upset @txrob779 mate you know that you threatened me first that you are coming to UK as you can understand I was constantly bullied so I did PM you which I also said in my previous post however, nothing personal and a personal apology to you too.[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.701961)]I hope all of you can understand that I have no hate towards anyone and if you do see the original post and the amount of messages I was getting you may be able to understand why all these happened but I do agree that it was stupid and I should have just not view those messages.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

JAFO

16/10/13
It's almost like he never left...

Ya know, it seems so long ago. But it was just last Saturday nite when he talked himself right into the Brig. I kept popping in to see if his head would actually explode. I mean, we've all heard that saying, right? I think we were half an hour from the real thing.

Locknload

22/3/13
It's almost like he never left...

Ya know, it seems so long ago. But it was just last Saturday nite when he talked himself right into the Brig. I kept popping in to see if his head would actually explode. I mean, we've all heard that saying, right? I think we were half an hour from the real thing.

I'm sad he didn't get the "full" RWI treatment with pictures of his dog, his front door, mentions of his employer, full name etc....

Those are fun!

guess he ran away with his tail tucked

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
I think it's hilarious that he said I intimidated him constantly all I really did was call him what we all know he is ( an assclown)

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
I'm more than ready to deal with him and any other assclowns that may come our way I got your back RWI :)

assclown.gif

watch this

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/15
Hey [MENTION=123348]Jay1210[/MENTION] come back don't you want a balloon? Seems legit :)

tumblr_lxo7k4OyFC1qzi80do1_500.gif

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Those pics scare me, lol.

When I was a kid, I was horrified of clowns. Now, I just don't like them. :)
Yep normal Clowns and AssClowns should all be banned. I spend a bit of my time trying to figure out what the fear of clowns was. I believe it is the funny masked face which belies sometimes the sadness or anger underneath. Kids especially see through this stuff very quickly.

JAFO

16/10/13
I was never afraid of clowns. But talking dolls? Those things scare the living shit out of me. I dated a chick back in my 20s and she had a kid and her kid was at the dad's for a few days and we're in her apartment downstairs, right? And this doll starts talking upstairs. No shit. Hell just thinking about that gives me the creeps.

Clowns I can handle. But those little possessed friggin dolls? Fck that man.