• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Bobby1981

Pinion Minion

World Class Breaker of Movements
Supporter
Certified
5/8/22
Texas
this is so fascinating to read how detailed you pieced all this together…

You guys are doing a great job!

it really is... it is like there is some RWI whiteboard in the bowels of a deserted warehouse with a bunch of photos and red strings connecting the dots of evidence- while the RWI mods sit in front drinking coffee out of styrofoam cups and piece it all together...

Bobby1981

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/3/13
it really is... it is like there is some RWI whiteboard in the bowels of a deserted warehouse with a bunch of photos and red strings connecting the dots of evidence- while the RWI mods sit in front drinking coffee out of styrofoam cups and piece it all together...

It is pieced together based on nothing with no evidence. Pieced together is the right word. By putting things together that are all wrong a scenario is constructed that then seems logical. However when each piece of this is wrong the whole end product is still wrong. It remains wrong even though it might look attractive.

Bobby1981

INMATE
4/3/13
Halleluja all my messages are finally released

GIG

9/9/22
Bobby Bobby
@KushBandit obviously here not extensive enough research was done and I was also not messaged. Otherwise I could have already cleared out everything. The eBay sellers handwriting is not the same and can clearly be seen in tripdogs third picture. In the first picture that is my handwriting. I was asked to write that prior to shipping the dial which I sold for 150, so that a third party who bought it from my buyer can already start a potential sales case. I agreed because that is not my business and I was not told where the third party wants to sell it and neither for how much.

Where is this Third Picture? I've looked at Tripdogs original post I'm only seeing the two. The two that are Cleary both in your hand writing. But you keep referencing a "3rd picture".

Can you post said picture for us? Or are you just trying to confuse things.....😏

Bobby1981

INMATE
4/3/13
@GIG Open your eyes. The third picture shows a Patek Philippe dial with the eBay sellers name handwritten next to it. Clearly a different handwriting than mine. If you cannot see it or open it try harder.

Bobby1981

INMATE
4/3/13
@GIG a white Patek Philippe dial to be more specific. If you google that name you find a bunch of other tagged pictures of that particular seller with his handwriting clearly being different to mine.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
@tripdog you can decide of course which series of events is the most plausible. But you cannot deny the fact that I have proven Al my statements, while your (not personally yours but staff) version is really just a Version of events without any proof. The Taged picture with my handwriting really just tells that I wrote that on the paper (because I was told so). Nothing more. all the other events are made up. Not 15€ shipping cost. Nobody moved or is going to move to Germany. I live in Germany. eBay seller not. My eBay account is different etc

Your story doesn't prove anything, your handwriting appears on an eBay auction for an item described as genuine Rolex, but which is in fact fake - and you know it is fake because you were the previous owner.

You have a Helpdesk ticket open, in that Helpdesk ticket give me the name and address of the person who you shipped the dial to . Also post a link there of where you sold the dial - reddit, German watch forum, wherever it was you sold the dial I'd like to see a link to it.
If you sold the dial to someone on RWI who asked you to sell on Whatsapp then I want to see that RWI account name.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Bobby1981

INMATE
4/3/13
@tripdog the buyer was a private contact. The whole WhatsApp communication was already sent in form of screenshots inside the Helpdesk. In that screenshots everything and I mean everything is visible. I black marked my buyers name or most of the letters. The black marked name in the DHL receipt and in the PayPal receipt are obviously the same. I am not sure if sending the whole name is allowed. In fact my story and all the screenshots prove everything. You story with the tag does not prove anything. It is clear that I was asked to do this and you know it because you have seen it in the pictures. Anyway one last try over the Helpdesk ticket as you suggest.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
@tripdog the buyer was a private contact. The whole WhatsApp communication was already sent in form of screenshots inside the Helpdesk. In that screenshots everything and I mean everything is visible. I black marked my buyers name or most of the letters. The black marked name in the DHL receipt and in the PayPal receipt are obviously the same. I am not sure if sending the whole name is allowed. In fact my story and all the screenshots prove everything. You story with the tag does not prove anything. It is clear that I was asked to do this and you know it because you have seen it in the pictures. Anyway one last try over the Helpdesk ticket as you suggest.

Private contact - how did he contact you ? He must have either seen the dial for sale here or somewhere else - on another platform such as reddit - or it must be someone you know, someone you purchased from or sold to before. I can't see what else it could be.

Unfortunately the screen shots you provided don't show any names or shipping addresses, so that doesn't really help in any way to make your story more believable.
And why wouldn't you be allowed to give the name of the person who you sold the dial to - your handwriting appears next to a dial that has been sold twice on eBay, both times stated as being genuine when it is in fact a fake - fraudulent transactions which you are mixed up in.
If I were you I'd be more than happy to provide the name and address of a scammer if it helped to clear my name.

Bobby1981

INMATE
4/3/13
Private contact - how did he contact you ? He must have either seen the dial for sale here or somewhere else - on another platform such as reddit - or it must be someone you know, someone you purchased from or sold to before. I can't see what else it could be.

Unfortunately the screen shots you provided don't show any names or shipping addresses, so that doesn't really help in any way to make your story more believable.
And why wouldn't you be allowed to give the name of the person who you sold the dial to - your handwriting appears next to a dial that has been sold twice on eBay, both times stated as being genuine when it is in fact a fake - fraudulent transactions which you are mixed up in.
If I were you I'd be more than happy to provide the name and address of a scammer if it helped to clear my name.
Private contact means Someone I have the contact details and I occasionally can contact. I offered to this contact and other contacts this dial for exactly the same amount as here. The screen shots I provided so far (in my last I blackmarked slightly less) show exactly enough to make clear that the person I got the money from and shipped to (DHL receipt) are the same. For proving this only first few letters are necessary nothing more. They coincide. I won’t give here any full name nor address. I am pretty sure this is against the law. Nor is it going to help here. This is not about a witchhunt of some ebay seller. This is about me not being this seller. Which I clearly am not. Enough is enough now with that whole story here. I’d rather say the screenshots you provided prove nothing. Only that I handwrote a tagged picture. Which I did as I was asked to. Not to do any fraud (which I also did not do). My handwriting is different to the sellers (which you don’t care). I have shown screenshots that I was kindly asked to send this tagged picture with the third parties name (which you don’t care). You made up a weird story of package payments (which is not true. I did not pay 15€ nor did the eBay seller asked in the last auction for 15€). You made up a story that the Italian seller is in fact a German seller? - based on 15€ shipping cost. Really? I mean, really?
With you I not necessarily refer to @tripdog as he said It was not him in first place but a team work.
Do whatever you want I don’t care anymore.

Bobby1981

INMATE
4/3/13
@tripdog i am not mixed up in any fraudulent transactions. I want to make this here very very clear.

acesgerrard

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/20
Probably afraid of the retribution. You know, from the underworld gangsters that patrol these forums dealing in fake Rolex dials.
Scary Times!!! 🤣🤣🤣

proxyserv

29/3/12

Jofre Bagan Bautista , 39 Carrer del Cavall Bernat, 08230 Matadepera, Barcelona, Spain.

When you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Last edited by a moderator:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Well there's something I wasn't expecting.

Looks like those two are 'business associates'
- and one of them can be considered to be professional scammer.