• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to Jtime Watch Store

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Yes, of course, and he blew me off 100%......!
Very disappointing - these are not cheap.

Man, Li is a real person which wont scam. He deliveres great pieces and does his best to get best watches. His service is top!
He is a trusted dealer here, and that is not for nothing.
You are just a creepy registered 2 post guy who is spreading rumors.

Reactions: ener666

Shinobidaone

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/9/21
Uk
Hey there, I’m new to this site and wanted to order my first watch from you. I saw the noob v4 Daytona on your website. It’s offered for 700 dollars but when I click on it then the price shows as 1188 dollars? And also, I read that noob stopped producing because of a raid, did they start up again or is this old stock you have left?

thank you!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Hey there, I’m new to this site and wanted to order my first watch from you. I saw the noob v4 Daytona on your website. It’s offered for 700 dollars but when I click on it then the price shows as 1188 dollars? And also, I read that noob stopped producing because of a raid, did they start up again or is this old stock you have left?

thank you!

Li probably does not check this post too often. It would be better to PM him.

mmuggerud

Looking Around
23/5/19
Man, Li is a real person which wont scam. He deliveres great pieces and does his best to get best watches. His service is top!
He is a trusted dealer here, and that is not for nothing.
You are just a creepy registered 2 post guy who is spreading rumors.

Just "a creepy"....? I see - so ONLY positive comments/reviews then, is that it?

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Just "a creepy"....? I see - so ONLY positive comments/reviews then, is that it?

Dont get me wrong. Its the kind of words you use describing the problem.
And: you ever felt a GEN bezel of a Yachtmaster?
20mins is to much, for sure. but as you will know from Lana, during the declaration the postal service dont treat our packages with love often, and 1-2 drops oil also may work wonder.

Reactions: jtimewatch

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Yes, of course, and he blew me off 100%......!
Very disappointing - these are not cheap.

As I explained by email, the watch bezel is supposed to be working like that since it is not a submariner but a yachtmaster.
About the time difference it rans daily based, a simple regulation shall be able to get it back on track agin.

Reactions: derjenigewelcher

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China

thank you!

Noob Daytona can only be sourced from wholesalers who still have stock on the rep market here but can not be sourced from factory directly since Noob factory got raided and shut down from 5 months ago.
Those wholesalers who still hold some stocks have raised the price to a very high level around $1200 + shipping cost.
Wish the info helps

Andreb

21/3/18
Italia
Noob Daytona can only be sourced from wholesalers who still have stock on the rep market here but can not be sourced from factory directly since Noob factory got raided and shut down from 5 months ago.
Those wholesalers who still hold some stocks have raised the price to a very high level around $1200 + shipping cost.
Wish the info helps
H,i there is possibility Noob and other Factory open in a short time ?

Inviato dal mio SM-G986B utilizzando Tapatalk

nikitonton

Looking Around
26/1/22
Standing shortly before purchasing my first rep here and JTime seems so far the best option. Will contact you soon :)

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

Highway_Miles

Looking Around
23/4/22
I made an order with Jtime this week, and so far they have been very responsive, informative and providing of
an easy process. I have no complaints so far and anticipate that I will use them again in the future if the process continues in this fashion.

Shinobidaone

10/9/21
Uk
So I wrote Li a few times by now and haven’t gotten a reply yet. Neither here nor on his website?

jimmyjazz

Looking Around
22/4/22
Just purchased GMT Master II from Li and Lana on Friday. Incredibly responsive, clear and polite. Did a great job of setting and exceeding expectations. Looking forward to receiving!!

Dreams.

Looking Around
14/12/19
I can say that Jtime (Li and Lana) is a very professional and reliable trusted dealer, purchase from Jtime is a real pleasure.
Good luck

Botavo

Looking Around
14/7/22
I'm planning to buy a watch from you guys, and I was wondering about the whole risk of customs taking my watch issue. I have never bought a replica watch before and I was wondering what I should do in that situation.