• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to Jtime Watch Store

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Hi Li, do you have a nice discount code for your RWI friends?

LOL thats not how it works mate.
You can save money with paying bank transfer for example, 5%.
Or ask if he is flexible when you buy a bunch of watches. But ask in whatsapp/private. he wont answer here i guess without beeing marked.

gadafiu

Looking Around
8/8/22
Hello,

I ordered yesterday Daytona 116505 RG Noob 1:1 Best Edition 904L SS Case and Bracelet Chocolate Lume Dial SA4130 V4
and pay with USDT waiting for answers of shop.

Best Regards

≋F≋l≋y≋i≋n≋g≋

Horology Curious
28/5/21
Hello guys,

We are Jtime Watch Store here and very glad to have you here with us.

Firtsly, we are very sincerely grateful that our admins offer us this opportunity to be a new TD to service this great community here. Many thanks to trailboss99 Raddave C Master Glaude Stuvetjee .

We might be new to many members on RWI here, but please allow us to do a brief self-introduction to you all.

My name is Li and I am taking in charge of our team business running in Guangzhou China. Our team has been running watch business in China for nearly 10 years, and started to sell worldwide about 3 years ago. All of our business was running both retail and wholesale in mainland China before selling worldwide and we are very trusted in this industry in China market. Now after 3 years selling worldwide, we are trying our best to start a new journey with forums like RWI to serve more watch enthusiasts around the world.

We do have some unique resources in this industry here that you may can tell from some threads we posted on RWI before, and we keep having nice relationship with those major well-known factories. We are getting involved in some watch models developing procedure and production as well.

My team and I will try our best to provide all decent RWI members a great and nice service based on our long term experiences in this industry, even though we are really new here. We will be happy to help you to get your ideal rep watches, watch parts, accessories and etc.

Please visit our website store by clicking the link below if you are looking for more info:
jtime.io

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any inquiries, you can choose the ways below:
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp: +8613928869440‬
WeChat: jtimewatch
Please Note that kindly tell us your RWI username while you use these ways to contact us.

We will be very happy if you leave some genuine reviews or feedbacks about us in this section after you have bought something from us, no matter the review is positive or negative.

Thank you all again for your time and wish we can have some fun together with you!
Cheers!

All the best
Li

Jtime Watch Store
Do u offer a coupon code or have any kinds of discount

-Flying

• Haha
Reactions: wubsub and domiffm

Marinde

Looking Around
26/7/22
Be aware of scam again Jtime. Some mf send 25% Halloween discount under fake Jtime website. Be careful please

fireice2

Known Member
4/3/19
Back in the rep watch game. Glad to see JTime still easy to deal with.

Thomasb80

Looking Around
24/10/22
I ordered from Li my Rolex Submariner, from VSF paid easy with BTC arrived after 3 weeks in EU, quality is is realy great! Li is real partner, honest, educated and always disponibile. Now ordering second item. Thank you!

Ukmatt

Horology Curious
14/12/22
UK
Hello, what's the best way to contact you?
I cant seem to add you on whatsapp. any help will be appreciated :)

Ukmatt

Horology Curious
14/12/22
UK
The very first post has all the contact details
Hello, thanks for coming back promptly! Yep, i can see that, ive sent a email no response. Ive tried adding on whatsapp but it doesn't come up with anything :( I must be doing something wrong when I input the numeber, but cant think what it would be!
I downloaded WeChat but that wanted someone to initiate a conversation with me and I couldn't get passed that screen,

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
Hello, thanks for coming back promptly! Yep, i can see that, ive sent a email no response. Ive tried adding on whatsapp but it doesn't come up with anything :( I must be doing something wrong when I input the numeber, but cant think what it would be!
I downloaded WeChat but that wanted someone to initiate a conversation with me and I couldn't get passed that screen,
When I add that number to my addressbook/contacts I see the below, and it gives me an option to send a WhatsApp, so not sure what the issue is your end unfortunately.

With regard to email, maybe he / they just haven't gotten around to it yet, so hopefully you get a response, but the preference, I believe from past posts, is to communicate via WhatsApp.

Best of luck.

Reactions: Fireblade

Ukmatt

Horology Curious
14/12/22
UK
When I add that number to my addressbook/contacts I see the below, and it gives me an option to send a WhatsApp, so not sure what the issue is your end unfortunately.

With regard to email, maybe he / they just haven't gotten around to it yet, so hopefully you get a response, but the preference, I believe from past posts, is to communicate via WhatsApp.

Best of luck.
Feel its important to come back on stuff like this, I have resolved my issue and it was a user error on my behalf :) Didnt want to scare any new people off :)