• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to Jtime Watch Store

Ohms76

Horology Curious
23/11/18
I bought a Longines Moonphase rep from Li and despite a few minor hiccups in getting the watch ; eventually I got a brilliant replica. Can't really find a difference in looks to the original. All functions work correctly to the point that I needed to watch the official videos on the Longines website to work out how to set my watch; ie the time, date, Moonphase, winding.

Last edited:

treap

Looking Around
18/2/21
Hi I placed an order and I'm looking forward to hearing back from you! I'll leave feedback on my experience once we've started talking

plonker

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/21
Hi I placed an order and I'm looking forward to hearing back from you! I'll leave feedback on my experience once we've started talking

Any updates? on this case? I am not sure to order

Zoidberg

Supporter
Certified
27/8/20
Germany
I placed several orders with Jtime / Li in the last month.
all is and was very professional handled in all manners.
Li .. you are the best !!bes
​​​​​​

MemphisRolex

Looking Around
23/3/21
Hi Li, got my first QC pic. I thought some of the hour markers were off, Lana said they’re perfect. I look for the rest of the QC
c9f04456-ce6e-46bc-bfbe-21a0cc66f8d5
pics

Chichtime

Looking Around
24/2/20
I ordered 18 hrs ago, I’m sure it’s a time zone thing ..I’ll update you on what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update *** Order received *** and Li has advised 5-10 business days for QC.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
Paid Li for a watch on June 24. Over a month now w/o QC pics or tracking. Looked up jtime.cc today and it got forwarded to http://gbcinternetenforcement.net/21-3586/

Wonder what happens now to the money I paid....
What will happen now is that JTime will get their site hosted somewhere else with a new URL. These site closures happens regularly to all TDs, it’s nothing to get alarmed or alarmist about.

So your money is safe, like their other customers’ money.

If you want an update on your order, ask via email or WhatsApp. However, the reason for you not having heard anything yet will be because the watch you ordered isn’t available yet.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
What will happen now is that JTime will get their site hosted somewhere else with a new URL. These site closures happens regularly to all TDs, it’s nothing to get alarmed or alarmist about.

So your money is safe, like their other customers’ money.

If you want an update on your order, ask via email or WhatsApp. However, the reason for you not having heard anything yet will be because the watch you ordered isn’t available yet.

jtime.io

Reactions: p0pperini

Dremon-kun

Looking Around
20/8/21
Hello Li,

I just ordered a ARF Rolex Yacht-Master 37mm Rhodium Dial and i am looking forward to getting my hands on them!

Right now patiently waiting for the QC.

Kind regards,

Dremon-Kun

mmuggerud

Looking Around
23/5/19
I have bought watches from Li before and he was diligent about sourcing the right piece, internal QA and pleasing the customer whenever there was something a bit "off".....
I recently received a YachtMaster and I am very disappointed - I realize that these are replicas, but this one is a toy!
The bezel is not taught (it seems flimsy and moves if I graze a pillow or surface), the clasp is the same, just flimsy and hardly closes securely. On top of that the watch lost 20 minutes over night on one occasion and 2 HOURS /!) the following day.
He really sent me a DUD, and the "customer service" is non-existent - sad to see it. But I guess he doesn't need repeat-business?!

jk1846

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/12/19
You must have purchased a ARF Yacht Master I have bought 2 from Li as well and I’m not at all saying it was his fault, I did ask his opinion of who made the best Yacht Master at this time and the answer was ARF, I have the same free spinning bezel problems and what’s just as bad is the blue and red color second hands, Yacht Master is one of my favorite watches if anyone knows of a different or better manufacturer that makes a yacht master please let me know, the two I have are so disappointing that I hardly ever wear them at all, I am definitely not satisfied with the ARF yacht master watches at all

Reactions: mmuggerud

R2L

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/4/14
I have bought watches from Li before and he was diligent about sourcing the right piece, internal QA and pleasing the customer whenever there was something a bit "off".....
I recently received a YachtMaster and I am very disappointed - I realize that these are replicas, but this one is a toy!
The bezel is not taught (it seems flimsy and moves if I graze a pillow or surface), the clasp is the same, just flimsy and hardly closes securely. On top of that the watch lost 20 minutes over night on one occasion and 2 HOURS /!) the following day.
He really sent me a DUD, and the "customer service" is non-existent - sad to see it. But I guess he doesn't need repeat-business?!

Have you reached out to him first to see if he can resolve the issue or are you springing this on him and on this forum right now? You posted this same comment on RG and now here?

mmuggerud

Looking Around
23/5/19
Have you reached out to him first to see if he can resolve the issue or are you springing this on him and on this forum right now? You posted this same comment on RG and now here?

Yes, of course, and he blew me off 100%......!
Very disappointing - these are not cheap.