• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to Jtime Watch Store

jtimewatch

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
12/3/19
Guangzhou, China
Sent you a Whatsapp and an email over 48 hours ago, haven't gotten a reply yet, and DHL still hasn't received the package you sent me tracking for over a week ago. jtimewatch

Sorry man, was having 2 days off during the weekend so works lined up a little bit.
I have just replied all the emails lined up there 10 mins ago and will be on whatsapp later too.

For the shipping thing, due to the virus affecting DHL warehouse is kinda overloaded recent days, just be a bit more patient, everyone's package will be getting moving soon.

Cheers.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Sorry man, was having 2 days off during the weekend so works lined up a little bit.
I have just replied all the emails lined up there 10 mins ago and will be on whatsapp later too.

For the shipping thing, due to the virus affecting DHL warehouse is kinda overloaded recent days, just be a bit more patient, everyone's package will be getting moving soon.

Cheers.

Thanks for the response. Hope all is well.

Reactions: msc1967

Sharartii

Horology Curious
28/3/20
Hi All,

Just ordered two watches from Li today. Zzf v2s and Cartier, Ballon Bleu Pink Dial 33m, AF. Rolex for myself and the cartier for the wifey. I came here looking for a Rolex president but the Hulk looks so darn good so decided to pull the trigger. Li just said that it will take 5-10 days for Lana to QC. Also Li told me to use the service called transferwise.com. I dont know if any of you guys have used it.

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
Hi All,

Just ordered two watches from Li today. Zzf v2s and Cartier, Ballon Bleu Pink Dial 33m, AF. Rolex for myself and the cartier for the wifey. I came here looking for a Rolex president but the Hulk looks so darn good so decided to pull the trigger. Li just said that it will take 5-10 days for Lana to QC. Also Li told me to use the service called transferwise.com. I dont know if any of you guys have used it.

I would hold off on that payment for now.

Update: you have nothing to worry about, but delays.

Last edited:

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
You might want to explain what you mean by that. If it's related to your concerns about the shipping of your order, everyone else has reassured you in the other thread that Li is a great guy and JTime are just having the same delays with some shipments as every other TD.

Sharartii I used Transferwise for my purchase from JTime and it's fine, a well established service, really convenient and cheap (although how cheap can depend on where you're located, I believe).

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland

jtimewatch is now on the trusted dealer list. During the current world crisis I have witnessed Li do his upmost to facilitate customers. However shipping is totally out of his hands. Globally a lot of countries are not accepting packages at the moment. Flights that carry the goods are grounded. It could take a while for this to all resolve itself. The TDs are trying to use carriers that are still getting goods through as far as I can see. Patience is the still the number one attribute to have in this game and now more so than ever.

Sharartii

Horology Curious
28/3/20
I mean its understandable that shipments are being delayed due to covid. Seems like the whole world has come to a standstill. I just cant wait to get the QC photos at least.

p0pperini

patr0n h0arder
Gold Patron
Certified
29/1/19
UK
I mean its understandable that shipments are being delayed due to covid. Seems like the whole world has come to a standstill. I just cant wait to get the QC photos at least.
If it's any encouragement, plenty of shipments are still coming through perfectly normally when you read around the forums. The standalone "where's my watch?!" threads always stand out, whereas the numerous wristie shots within threads, accompanied by "got this one today!" tend to be overlooked. I ordered from a TD on the 11th March and got the watch on 31st, which is faster than usual.

André M

Horology Curious
2/3/20
Good evening to all
My experience:
Paid for a Pam 312 on 3/3 (via TW excellent). QC pics on 7/3.
Got track number with China post on 9/3 but cancelled on 19/3
New DHL Shipping number on 20/3, so far 2 weeks after the parcel has not reached DHL in HK.
I know I must be patient.....and keep hope
Stay all healthy
André from France

André M

Horology Curious
2/3/20
Got my PAM today. 5 days from HK to France. What takes a bit of time is to reach Singapore.
JTime and Li are top class. I am delighted with the service and product.
Thanks also to RWI who has allowed me to be a happy owner.

dayvidou

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/20
I meant it takes a bit of time to reach HK not Sing!

Hi André,
I see that you used fast shipping with DHL, isn't it risky to use express shipping without triangulation to France or EU ?
Thank you ! :)

Last edited:

tgugliuzza

Horology Curious
10/2/20
Hello Jtime Im pretty new and have not purchased yet but plan to buy a wht bezel Daytona 116500 Noob V3

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
What is the turn around time with shipping to Las Vegas if I ordered today?

I placed an order early April and it’s been marked “shipping info received” since 4/17. I was told to check it again in 2-3 weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
UPDATE, waited for a month, package finally made it to Boston ready for delivery on Monday, package seized by customs. 10-12 watches no problem, first purchase with JTime....

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
UPDATE, waited for a month, package finally made it to Boston ready for delivery on Monday, package seized by customs. 10-12 watches no problem, first purchase with JTime....

I don’t think now is the time to have anything imported from China. I wish I stuck with my gut.