• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch out for this seller! Do not trust him!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Dj Khaled GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

lmnc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
I was very surprised to see 7 emails from this customer for the last 19 hours after I offered a $20 discount for a future order even though the QC Images clearly show no dent or damage on the watch. Not only was I amazed to see 7 emails for such a short period but the last one made this even more special: threats for disputes, opening a thread on RWI and bashing me all over the Internet.
Dear Ryan,
As I told you by e-mail, the watch you sent me is scratched. I had to send you 7 emails! Because you didn't answer any of them! And yes, with no response from you, I threatened you. And like magic, you finally show up. On this forum! So thank you for your news and especially for having dared to offer me 20 dollars to buy on your site for having sent me a defective watch. You can check with the video I posted. The angle of the QC photos you sent me does not show the scratches. Just like on the video I made. But when you tilt the watch, you can clearly see the defects. You certainly didn't do it on purpose but at least admit the facts! And you can keep your generously offered $20. I will never buy anything from you again! Ever again. And you know what? I'm going to keep the promises I made to you in my last message!

You're a liar! And dishonest!

lmnc

Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
I was very surprised to see 7 emails from this customer for the last 19 hours after I offered a $20 discount for a future order even though the QC Images clearly show no dent or damage on the watch. Not only was I amazed to see 7 emails for such a short period but the last one made this even more special: threats for disputes, opening a thread on RWI and bashing me all over the Internet.
Dear Ryan,
As I told you by e-mail, the watch you sent me is scratched. I had to send you 7 emails! Because you didn't answer any of them! And yes, with no response from you, I threatened you. And like magic, you finally show up. On this forum! So thank you for your news and especially for having dared to offer me 20 dollars to buy on your site for having sent me a defective watch. You can check with the video I posted. The angle of the QC photos you sent me does not show the scratches. Just like on the video I made. But when you tilt the watch, you can clearly see the defects. You certainly didn't do it on purpose but at least admit the facts! And you can keep your generously offered $20. I will never buy anything from you again! Ever again. And you know what? I'm going to keep the promises I made to you in my last message!

lmnc

Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
And I hope that our exchanges will be useful to other buyers who will have the naivety to trust you.

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
This guy must have a flawless life if he can't live up with a tiny little scratch that came on his watch even if it wasn't visible in the QCs... I assume you own a ferrari that you keep in a sterilised and vacuum sealed garage so that dust doesn't fall on it and scratch the paint? Get a life man.

lmnc

Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
Excellent initiative! But unfortunately, this was my first purchase. And I wasn't vigilant enough. I will know next time. At another seller!

lmnc

Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
This guy must have a flawless life if he can't live up with a tiny little scratch that came on his watch even if it wasn't visible in the QCs... I assume you own a ferrari that you keep in a sterilised and vacuum sealed garage so that dust doesn't fall on it and scratch the paint? Get a life man.
Sorry man ! I don’t own a Ferrari but a Porsche ! And I drive it as fast as I can. Which is still possible in my beautiful country. Too bad for you !

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
It's ok man.. You still own a FAKE watch no matter what you drive. And you can't even wear it! What a shame!

P.S. aren't you mad about all these mosquitoes sticking on your car at high speed? they might leave dents...

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
By the way he lives in France and owns counterfeit shit. Someone please tell him how serious of a crime this is :p

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
Hi guys,
This forum is completely democratic and free and all members can exchange, discuss in all frankness without compromising the freedom and the rules of the forum and it's because of these reasons that it's an excellent forum! So as long as the members post on a subject concerning themselves, we must respect them, without any criticism as long as the evidences are't analyzed.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
which promise would that be ?
I tried to be reasonable and have him show us what the problem is.
But even in the video he posted the scratch is either a speck of dust reflecting or it's not anything.

Why is it always the newbies that have these problems?

As said, my belief is he opened the bubble wrap with a screwdriver

Reactions: TESLA760

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
By the way he lives in France and owns counterfeit shit. Someone please tell him how serious of a crime this is :p
Hey man, you're a loOser. Remember?

He drives a Bugatti and will buy this watch in Gen!

• Haha
Reactions: VG87

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Dear Ryan,

How dare he?

How Dare He The Good Place GIF by Team Coco

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Thank you kindly Ryan.

So he threatened to open a dispute on his payment method?

Reactions: EuroTime25

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Hi guys,
This forum is completely democratic and free and all members can exchange, discuss in all frankness without compromising the freedom and the rules of the forum and it's because of these reasons that it's an excellent forum! So as long as the members post on a subject concerning themselves, we must respect them, without any criticism as long as the evidences are't analyzed.
Agreed. But OP is simply exaggerating over something so minimal that most people with common sense wouldn't even bother. That's why you "democratically" see everyone against him ;)

drinkdrankdrunk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/21
UK
What I believe happened here is the following

Since before you ordered you were unhappy with your purchase. You even went as far as posting a WTB for a different Caseback because you think it isn't the correct one.

you somehow receive a watch where, despite receiveing a clean QC with no dings, there is a big ass Ding in it and are unwilling to work with our suggestions.
We try to show you in the QC, hey even if there was a ding it would show because it's fucking deep. BUT:
THe pic you showed us doesn't show the complete watch just the area that's dinged. We can't even tell if it's the same watch.

And you're unwilling to share any more info.

To me it looks like this:
You received a clean watch no dings. The watch was very tightly sealed in bubble wrap, loads and loads of it. You take s screwdriver because you hated your wife for a few years and start stabbing at her, again and again.

Wait, I'm losing focus, are we still talking about the watch?

LOL what did I just read? Amazing.

• Haha