• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch out for this seller! Do not trust him!

Evilspell

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/7/22
06000 Nice France.
@lmnc
My friend, be a little more cool, I understand that you could be disappointed for your first order but it's not so terrible, with a fiberglass scratch pen you can remove the small trace on the metal and close this problem quickly.

link here :

Last edited:
Reactions: P..DR..D

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Speaking of scratches…..
Wet Hot American Summer Itch GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Karakas and Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Sorry man ! I don’t own a Ferrari but a Porsche ! And I drive it as fast as I can. Which is still possible in my beautiful country. Too bad for you !
Maximum speed in France is 130 without a fine. You're obviously not just lying about the watch.

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
Hopefully TDs have a list of bothersome customers so that other TDs can know better than to take his orders. This is the rep game, not Wal-Mart. All this shit about claims is what will eventually cause TDs to stop accepting PP, especially from new customers. Did you expect to post here and everyone boycott Ryan at InTime? smh

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Sorry man ! I don’t own a Ferrari but a Porsche ! And I drive it as fast as I can. Which is still possible in my beautiful country. Too bad for you !
You drive it as fast as you can just to catch up with traffic, because it probably only has ~300hp 🤣

kavorca1

cosa nostra for life.
Supporter
12/5/20
SoCal
Thank god you warned us, I just got off the operating table in time to not sell my left kidney. I was planning on buying a rep from Ryan.

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

CentralCal

Brig Survivor, October 2023, Never Forget ✊
Gold Patron
Certified
4/6/13
I've no dog in this fight. With that said...

It's always entertaining when a person:

1) Goes through the trouble of joining a replica watch board (signing up, email verification, etc)

2) Goes through the trouble of ordering from a replica watch TD (sometimes MANY steps, Western Union or other non-traditional payment method, several emails, QC pics, long wait, etc)

3) Goes through the trouble trying to resolve whatever real or perceived issue they have by working with the TD and then bringing it to the board

...and when it doesn't go the way they fantasized WE ARE THE JOKES WEARING FAKE WATCHES AND THEY'RE GOING TO GO ENJOY THIER LIFE ONBOARD THIER YACHT OFF THE COAST OF THE MOON.

Like....

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

edit: typos and shit

Last edited:

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
I hope you get your perfect fake watch....... then drop it and scrape it a week later

Why do the French always get so mad over little details, Jeez some people

Another buyer for the blacklist...

Reactions: domiffm

lmnc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
Dear Friends,

I thought this forum would be welcoming and helpful, but no. Not at all. I was mistaken. You are only among yourselves. Proud of your little moderator power. It makes me wonder if that's all you have in life. You must not even have a job to spend so much time on this forum. You only put up with good reviews of your so-called trusted vendors. I've gone through the various posts on the subject. As soon as a buyer (mostly a beginner) has the misfortune to have a problem with one of YOUR jealously listed best sellers or makes just a slight criticism, he is immediately lynched in public by most of you! It is never the seller's dishonesty that is at issue but the buyer's. It makes me wonder if you have bought shares in these shabby Chinese counterfeit factories. And I'm not talking about this traffic which itself feeds other less respectable traffic...

You are just people who don't have the means of your ambitions. It is not a hobby as you say. You buy these copies because you are nothing and you want to exist, to shine in society. It's a failure! For a connoisseur, your copies can be seen from miles away! You are ridiculous ! You pass for the losers that you are!

So, please, gentlemen, for the price of a few crappy replicas, treat yourselves to a nice automatic Oris watch for example, made in Switzerland. A real Gen as you say among yourselves. You'll also be giving work to qualified watchmakers who are gradually being killed off by the Chinese products that are invading the free world.

Have the civic sense. Be good citizens. Wake up if you want a better world far from appearances. Or else become all Kim Kardashian !

I feel sorry for you all. I've been collecting watches-the originals-for over 20 years: IWC, Rolex, Omega, Audemars... Sorry to all of you, but yes, I do have a pretty nice collection today. I just wanted to try to see what these famous Chinese high quality copies could look like. The famous clones. Well, like the people who wear them, they are below average, badly made, vulgar... just like all of you!

I am glad to have met you. Now I know why I spend a lot of money on these real watches: it's not to look like you!

I'll stop here. I don't want to become unpleasant and discourteous.

So I leave you to your little life and wish you all to win the lottery!

Good luck, losers!

Markangel

I'm Pretty Popular
3/4/19
EU
Dear Friends,

I thought this forum would be welcoming and helpful, but no. Not at all. I was mistaken. You are only among yourselves. Proud of your little moderator power. It makes me wonder if that's all you have in life. You must not even have a job to spend so much time on this forum. You only put up with good reviews of your so-called trusted vendors. I've gone through the various posts on the subject. As soon as a buyer (mostly a beginner) has the misfortune to have a problem with one of YOUR jealously listed best sellers or makes just a slight criticism, he is immediately lynched in public by most of you! It is never the seller's dishonesty that is at issue but the buyer's. It makes me wonder if you have bought shares in these shabby Chinese counterfeit factories. And I'm not talking about this traffic which itself feeds other less respectable traffic...

You are just people who don't have the means of your ambitions. It is not a hobby as you say. You buy these copies because you are nothing and you want to exist, to shine in society. It's a failure! For a connoisseur, your copies can be seen from miles away! You are ridiculous ! You pass for the losers that you are!

So, please, gentlemen, for the price of a few crappy replicas, treat yourselves to a nice automatic Oris watch for example, made in Switzerland. A real Gen as you say among yourselves. You'll also be giving work to qualified watchmakers who are gradually being killed off by the Chinese products that are invading the free world.

Have the civic sense. Be good citizens. Wake up if you want a better world far from appearances. Or else become all Kim Kardashian !

I feel sorry for you all. I've been collecting watches-the originals-for over 20 years: IWC, Rolex, Omega, Audemars... Sorry to all of you, but yes, I do have a pretty nice collection today. I just wanted to try to see what these famous Chinese high quality copies could look like. The famous clones. Well, like the people who wear them, they are below average, badly made, vulgar... just like all of you!

I am glad to have met you. Now I know why I spend a lot of money on these real watches: it's not to look like you!

I'll stop here. I don't want to become unpleasant and discourteous.

So I leave you to your little life and wish you all to win the lottery!

Good luck, losers!
"I'll stop here. I don't want to become unpleasant and discourteous."
Self awareness isn't one of your strong points, is it?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
"I'll stop here. I don't want to become unpleasant and discourteous."
Self awareness isn't one of your strong points, is it?
Reminds me of Johnnydeepsea for those that remember. Pretty damn funny that someone takes that much time to basically say "bye".

Hey pal. This isn't an airport. No need to announce your departure !