• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch out for this seller! Do not trust him!

raspan1123

Patron
Certified
1/2/17
France Francais GIF by Budgy Smuggler

VG87

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
30/5/21
Dear Friends,

I thought this forum would be welcoming and helpful, but no. Not at all. I was mistaken. You are only among yourselves. Proud of your little moderator power. It makes me wonder if that's all you have in life. You must not even have a job to spend so much time on this forum. You only put up with good reviews of your so-called trusted vendors. I've gone through the various posts on the subject. As soon as a buyer (mostly a beginner) has the misfortune to have a problem with one of YOUR jealously listed best sellers or makes just a slight criticism, he is immediately lynched in public by most of you! It is never the seller's dishonesty that is at issue but the buyer's. It makes me wonder if you have bought shares in these shabby Chinese counterfeit factories. And I'm not talking about this traffic which itself feeds other less respectable traffic...

You are just people who don't have the means of your ambitions. It is not a hobby as you say. You buy these copies because you are nothing and you want to exist, to shine in society. It's a failure! For a connoisseur, your copies can be seen from miles away! You are ridiculous ! You pass for the losers that you are!

So, please, gentlemen, for the price of a few crappy replicas, treat yourselves to a nice automatic Oris watch for example, made in Switzerland. A real Gen as you say among yourselves. You'll also be giving work to qualified watchmakers who are gradually being killed off by the Chinese products that are invading the free world.

Have the civic sense. Be good citizens. Wake up if you want a better world far from appearances. Or else become all Kim Kardashian !

I feel sorry for you all. I've been collecting watches-the originals-for over 20 years: IWC, Rolex, Omega, Audemars... Sorry to all of you, but yes, I do have a pretty nice collection today. I just wanted to try to see what these famous Chinese high quality copies could look like. The famous clones. Well, like the people who wear them, they are below average, badly made, vulgar... just like all of you!

I am glad to have met you. Now I know why I spend a lot of money on these real watches: it's not to look like you!

I'll stop here. I don't want to become unpleasant and discourteous.

So I leave you to your little life and wish you all to win the lottery!

Good luck, losers!
Pathétique!

Reactions: P..DR..D

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Just put in a lottery ticket to see if the luck of this guy rubs off on me. I'll keep you updated

992TurboS

Supporter
Certified
27/8/21
EU
So this Guy has a huge gen collection with all the big brands but puts all this effort into a scratched rep 🥴 Im kind of sad he got banned.. this was entertaining indeed

Reactions: KushBandit

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Dear Friends,

I thought this forum would be welcoming and helpful, but no. Not at all. I was mistaken. You are only among yourselves. Proud of your little moderator power. It makes me wonder if that's all you have in life. You must not even have a job to spend so much time on this forum. You only put up with good reviews of your so-called trusted vendors. I've gone through the various posts on the subject. As soon as a buyer (mostly a beginner) has the misfortune to have a problem with one of YOUR jealously listed best sellers or makes just a slight criticism, he is immediately lynched in public by most of you! It is never the seller's dishonesty that is at issue but the buyer's. It makes me wonder if you have bought shares in these shabby Chinese counterfeit factories. And I'm not talking about this traffic which itself feeds other less respectable traffic...

You are just people who don't have the means of your ambitions. It is not a hobby as you say. You buy these copies because you are nothing and you want to exist, to shine in society. It's a failure! For a connoisseur, your copies can be seen from miles away! You are ridiculous ! You pass for the losers that you are!

So, please, gentlemen, for the price of a few crappy replicas, treat yourselves to a nice automatic Oris watch for example, made in Switzerland. A real Gen as you say among yourselves. You'll also be giving work to qualified watchmakers who are gradually being killed off by the Chinese products that are invading the free world.

Have the civic sense. Be good citizens. Wake up if you want a better world far from appearances. Or else become all Kim Kardashian !

I feel sorry for you all. I've been collecting watches-the originals-for over 20 years: IWC, Rolex, Omega, Audemars... Sorry to all of you, but yes, I do have a pretty nice collection today. I just wanted to try to see what these famous Chinese high quality copies could look like. The famous clones. Well, like the people who wear them, they are below average, badly made, vulgar... just like all of you!

I am glad to have met you. Now I know why I spend a lot of money on these real watches: it's not to look like you!

Good luck, losers!
I already have. Three times.

Oh I didn't?

Well I guess I'm you. Cause I'm lying all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: P..DR..D

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Missed this one. Interesting read. Trying to decide if this beats the one that wanted to claim after 5 years cause his rep didn't run properly anymore.
Why don't they seek help and advice (and in this case, psychiatric counsel) BEFORE the threats. Tha's what I do not understand. Didn't listen carefully enough at the escalation course? Problem, negotiate, seek advice/help, re-negotiate and THEN, escalate to FUBAR. Not, probl...ESCALATE! If you are that kind of guy. Escalation is not for me, I'm a man who loves harmony (secretly brooding vengeance). Or a silent kill.
To conclude:

complaining star wars GIF

ombre

So Young...So Naive
Supporter
Certified
13/5/16
Understood ? I’m doing my best to write english. I’m just french…

Dear Friends,

Good luck, losers!
Boy, his english sure improved over a few days

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
What I see if you described yourself exactly up there:

“I am the people who don't have the means of my ambitions. It is not a hobby as I say. I buy these copies because I am nothing and I want to exist, to shine in society to be a fake rich Franch man. I am a fake looser who came on here to get free stuff. It's a failure because I am a failure! For a connoisseur which I am not, my copies can be seen from miles away because I only bought the DHgate versions until now! I may have destroyed a watch with a ding but I wanted it replaced because I am a poor French Man. I am ridiculous ! I pass for the losers that I am!”

Did I get it correct, sorry my French. You can only blame your self. You were told this isnt Amazon and without proof its hard for a TD to believe that scratch was made by them. I am not saying it cant happen but you went in the wrong direction just like your life. And you and all who fail on here love to say how rich they are and how sad we are for being fake. One with out sin can cast the first stone. You have many but decided to cast away. I say good luck to you and your future but here it wont be. Take care no hard feelings.

peteburrito

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/6/22
Not gonna lie, I lol'd at this, good read, especially at the 7 emails in less than 24 hours part.

Reactions: Nielanum

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Not gonna lie, I lol'd at this, good read, especially at the 7 emails in less than 24 hours part.
Because the td didn't answer! He didn't answer! 7 timezones away, 1000 other orders to process and he didn't answer! Outrageous!

paris signs GIF

• Haha
Reactions: g00n

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

Feefo

Staff member