• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch out for this seller! Do not trust him!

lmnc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
Hello to all,

I would really like to warn you against this Ryan from InTime Watches, a dishonest seller (yet in the Trusted Sellers list!) who makes you validate 4 unfortunate QC low definition photos and who doesn't send you more photos or close-ups when you ask for them, yet with insistence. So you have to trust him... And yet... In the end, he sends you a damaged watch exactly where you could not check on his QC photos!!!

This was my first purchase of a Chinese replica and the reviews on this seller were obviously good. I start to check with him the availability of the watch: an Audemars-Piguet Royal Oak Offshore Rubberclad Black. It is available! Then exchange of emails, payment, and shipping (to France) fast and without problems. The problems start, as I explained to you, with the sending of very bad QC photos. Low definition. Impossible to enlarge them! But the reviews are good and you trust him... A few weeks later, you receive in France the famous parcel you are waiting for so much ! And there, while unpacking, you notice with horror that the so-called perfect watch is well... scratched !

You contact the famous Ryan and he asks you for pictures to prove the damage. No problem. You send them to him. Of course, it takes several days (that's all you have to do...) and after an exchange of several emails, he tells you with a certain aplomb that he doesn't see the scratches on the QC photos he sent himself. And for good reason, of course he did not photograph the part of the camera that is damaged!

After the exchange of many emails where I insist on my willingness to exchange this defective watch for one in good condition, even paying the shipping costs, what does the famous Ryan propose to me ? Hang on !
20 dollars of credit on his website for the purchase of another watch !!!! I tell him about my dissatisfaction and I insist that he really and honestly settle his dishonest behavior! Since then, despite numerous very polite and courteous reminders by email, no response!

Here is my story. Sorry to have been so long. But I had to warn you against this character and this site more than doubtful. I understand that there are many favorable opinions on this forum. Good for those who were lucky. I was not... And I find myself with a damaged watch and no solution proposed by the seller!

So be careful and don't trust this seller despite what some people say!

Thanks for reading.

Please take care of yourself.

Goodbye from France.

lmnc

Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
On the forum. Thanks to the link mentioned above. This is the REAL Ryan. Unfortunately...

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Please post the QC pics and show us pics of your watch to compare to.

I do not believe Ryan to be a dishonest person. I have never bought from him, but he deserves the benefit of doubt in this

So please, no ranting, just facts and pics please.

lmnc

Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
Here are the pictures. In close-up, the scratched part of the watch. And the other pictures are all the ones he sent me despite my requests...

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Here are the pictures. In close-up, the scratched part of the watch. And the other pictures are all the ones he sent me despite my requests...

Bro there is NOTHING in the QC pics. NOTHING.

Reactions: J_rwi

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
That's my problem. Nothing on the QC photos. Because no pictures of the scratched part! And yet, I asked for more pictures...
You can see both top and bottom fine.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
That's my problem. Nothing on the QC photos. Because no pictures of the scratched part! And yet, I asked for more pictures...
You sure you removed all the stickers?

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
It's right at the joint between the bracelet and the case. You can't see it from this angle.
No it's actually after the hard edge of the case before the sloped part towards the bracelet starts. And you cannot see anything there.

Reactions: domiffm

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
It's right at the joint between the bracelet and the case. You can't see it from this angle.

No it's actually after the hard edge of the case before the sloped part towards the bracelet starts. And you cannot see anything there.
And even if you couldn't see the big one, the small ding would still be visible.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
@ryanwayer bro come check this out please and post the higher quality pictures. Because it seems obvious to us the buyer scratched it and we need clarification.

Reactions: domiffm and VG87

lmnc

Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
And even if you couldn't see the big one, the small ding would still be visible.
Sorry but the photos are not of good enough quality to judge anything. I know I see and I wouldn't be here wasting my time if I had caused these scratches myself. I frankly have other things to do! Sorry!
@ryanwayer bro come check this out please and post the higher quality pictures. Because it seems obvious to us the buyer scratched it and we need clarification.
I unfortunately did not scratch this watch myself. And this is the maximum definition I can get with an iPhone 13 Pro Max.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Sorry but the photos are not of good enough quality to judge anything. I know I see and I wouldn't be here wasting my time if I had caused these scratches myself. I frankly have other things to do! Sorry!

I unfortunately did not scratch this watch myself. And this is the maximum definition I can get with an iPhone 13 Pro Max.
Please zoom out and show us a picture of the watch above in this angle

z6ET0R.jpg

Because the scratch is so deep It would show up in the QC 100%

Reactions: domiffm

lmnc

Banned
20/8/22
Wonderland
Please zoom out and show us a picture of the watch above in this angle

z6ET0R.jpg

Because the scratch is so deep It would show up in the QC 100%
And these are the pictures Ryan sent me. Very poor quality... Impossible to judge anything.