• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

moonspell

Known Member
20/11/09
Check the video I link above, in mine the engraving are top.
sorry i couldn't find a detailed video on the point. I saw the video on the Hulk and the comparison between the two LN but no details on the quality of the engravings.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Tete

4/11/16
and what does the engraving of the closure matter (mine looks perfect). That is not important, the closure is perfect, and it closes firmly, the extender works smoothly. My engravings are very good, but if they were bad I wouldn't mind too much either, I'm not going to look at it or sell it on eBay or Chrono24 as if it were gen.

moonspell

Known Member
20/11/09
and what does the engraving of the closure matter (mine looks perfect). That is not important, the closure is perfect, and it closes firmly, the extender works smoothly. My engravings are very good, but if they were bad I wouldn't mind too much either, I'm not going to look at it or sell it on eBay or Chrono24 as if it were gen.
for me it is important, I want to know the details of execution of this version as the others to judge which defects are acceptable to me and which are not. I have been in this hobby for 16 years now, I think I know what is important to me.

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
for me it is important, I want to know the details of execution of this version as the others to judge which defects are acceptable to me and which are not. I have been in this hobby for 16 years now, I think I know what is important to me.

Dont worry Tete has plenty of his own obsessions

Reactions: Sonofalich

dla329

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19

Tete

4/11/16
Last edited:

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
I'm in AUS and it's been a month today. Took 12 days to change from 'has been handed over to the carrier transport' to 'Airlines start shipping' and hasn't changed since. That was on 24 Oct. All other reps have been shipped to me via DHL and arrived within 10 days; this one was shipped via EMS and I think it's coming in a row boat.

WatchMeSailor

Known Member
22/8/20
Down Under
I’m in Aus too and I had an EMS shipment that took 6 days.

I think it’s luck if the draw in terms of when the watch gets to the sorting facility and then gets to the front of the queue for the next freight flight. I think a vaccine will help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk