• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
thoughts about engraving on the bracelet? how's the movement going? do you plan to do a service?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

The movement is one of the best part of this watch, it works very well, no need to service it atm !

Regarding the bracelet, not the best i have seen, and i which i could swap the clasp for a ARF asap :rolleyes:

From what i have seen the ARF bracelet doesn't fit very well on the VSF case, anyone can confirm this ?

Reactions: moonspell

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
The movement is one of the best part of this watch, it works very well, no need to service it atm !

Regarding the bracelet, not the best i have seen, and i which i could swap the clasp for a ARF asap :rolleyes:

From what i have seen the ARF bracelet doesn't fit very well on the VSF case, anyone can confirm this ?

ARF bracelet does not fit.

The new ZZF V3 (Clean Factory/AR Factory) bracelet does fit. And it’s an amazing bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sundek

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/3/18
Italy
Honestly i find the date font very nice !

well yes actually the date I find it improved compared to the first images of the users
I would be curious to see some other numbers 22, 28 etc.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

themannier

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/13
FRANCE
ARF bracelet does not fit.

The new ZZF V3 (Clean Factory/AR Factory) bracelet does fit. And it’s an amazing bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok good to know mate thank you for the info !
So i will order the ZZF bracelet now :rolleyes:

Koric

Known Member
4/6/18

My ARF bracelet fit my VSF but it was flushed, no recess. Only the 5 o'clock SEL was recessed a little bit.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
We can just say the watch was serviced and hands changed by non-factory ones :)
Problem solved...

Last edited:

Tete

4/11/16
What about the bracelet? maybe they are mixing different bracelets? every time I read something bad I have a hard time believing it. Mine is awesome and the best bracelet I've had after gen. The finish, the weight, the feel, the smoothness, the brushing, all fabulous. I can even confirm what I read a week ago on Reddit, the bracelet is more scratch resistant than my Noob or Arf, it does not scratch easily. What is the problem with your bracelets?

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
13762ac1213ebcd776fa1e18c9523a3c.jpg

moonspell

Known Member
20/11/09
What about the bracelet? maybe they are mixing different bracelets? every time I read something bad I have a hard time believing it. Mine is awesome and the best bracelet I've had after gen. The finish, the weight, the feel, the smoothness, the brushing, all fabulous. I can even confirm what I read a week ago on Reddit, the bracelet is more scratch resistant than my Noob or Arf, it does not scratch easily. What is the problem with your bracelets?
some say that the engravings on the bracelet are not done well, they are poor.

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk