• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

d3s19n

Renowned Member
12/6/18
Sorry guys
09f6ede3c060e668cf9255eb9185341b.jpg

fcd976ac44611538007cb2f5b2ffdf3e.jpg

2c23e867f8340c790d9214798d5dad9e.jpg

Beone21

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
10/12/10
My first submariner was a best edition or best better edition.

Noobs should realize this is a great watch, as is the zf as is the zzf.
Reps came a long way. Just embrace it's a rep and enjoy it. Otherwise wait for version infinity and beyond...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

Reactions: Tete

rolexppapfan

Renowned Member
17/11/18
ITALY
YellowFin :picard2:
Jesus... when is it gonna stop? A random guy starts complaining and half the planet chimes in that their datewheel is too fat. It's perfectly fine, accept it. And don't listen to anyone who says it's different from a gen datewheel produced in 3rd quarter 2019.

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Jesus... when is it gonna stop? A random guy starts complaining and half the planet chimes in that their datewheel is too fat. It's perfectly fine, accept it. And don't listen to anyone who says it's different from a gen datewheel produced in 3rd quarter 2019.

That random guys kick starts the noob ‘call out’ paranoia for this model

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
I regularly sit outside with a pair of binoculars (that also, has a freeze frame snapshot), so I can accurately assess watches on the fly. Then I proceed to shout out. "LOL NICE DATE WHEEL, MUST BE AN ARF".

Hey don't judge me, I've working from home for nearly 6 months. I'm pretty sure I've lost my sanity now.

raviparpiani

Horology Curious
1/10/20
That random guys kick starts the noob ‘call out’ paranoia for this model

i did not mean to do any of those things or trigger that date wheel fat thing. Very new here and its my first ever rep watch. Honestly speaking i could not find any flaw, neither i could i guess don’t have that much knowledge yet. Because date wheel has been discussed a lot here in this thread probably thats the reason my eyes went directly there.
accepted the QC. I love the watch whatever it is its mine and i would love to wear it
sorry if anyone got offended from my post here.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
i did not mean to do any of those things or trigger that date wheel fat thing. Very new here and its my first ever rep watch. Honestly speaking i could not find any flaw, neither i could i guess don’t have that much knowledge yet. Because date wheel has been discussed a lot here in this thread probably thats the reason my eyes went directly there.
accepted the QC. I love the watch whatever it is its mine and i would love to wear it
sorry if anyone got offended from my post here.

Haha, don’t be silly. We are pulling your leg! We were all there once.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I regularly sit outside with a pair of binoculars (that also, has a freeze frame snapshot), so I can accurately assess watches on the fly. Then I proceed to shout out. "LOL NICE DATE WHEEL, MUST BE AN ARF".

Hey don't judge me, I've working from home for nearly 6 months. I'm pretty sure I've lost my sanity now.

Haha, I wrote this elsewhere but it is actually really difficult to see ANY details of a watch on someone’s wrist, even if you’re sitting next to Them.

When I was away in September I spotted a number of Submariners. I tried to get a good look at them and it’s almost impossible.

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Haha, I wrote this elsewhere but it is actually really difficult to see ANY details of a watch on someone’s wrist, even if you’re sitting next to Them.

When I was away in September I spotted a number of Submariners. I tried to get a good look at them and it’s almost impossible.

So true.
A couple of days ago, a guy opposite of me in the metro was wearing what looked like a Submariner.
I had plenty of time to observe the watch, but just wasn't close enough (2 meters at the most) to read the dial print or see the intricate details.
So I had to get off the train never knowing whether he wore a very expensive watch, a very good rep or simply a piece of crap saying Polex, Swiss Mad.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
So true.
A couple of days ago, a guy opposite of me in the metro was wearing what looked like a Submariner.
I had plenty of time to observe the watch, but just wasn't close enough (2 meters at the most) to read the dial print or see the intricate details.
So I had to get off the train never knowing whether he wore a very expensive watch, a very good rep or simply a piece of crap saying Polex, Swiss Mad.
It was a Polex Swiss Mad...

He was poor as f*ck. He was using the subway :p

Gen users only travel by car (at least an Uber), first class trains and business class airplanes :D

Last edited:

fuzzmex

2/9/17
It was a Polex Swiss Mad...

He was poor as f*ck. He was using the subway :p

Gen users only travel by car (at least an Uber), first class trains and business class airplanes :D

Haha, I knew this would come up.
The guy looked like he could afford one actually, otherwise I would have definitely dismissed the watch.
It was not the prolly flex kind of type that many Rolex wearers are, but his clothes suggested a sense of style and a budget to support that style.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I saw someone wearing a replica 6 digit sub during a meeting because the shine of the bracelet was a 316L.

Jk. I noticed the R on his rehaut was misaligned

I also caught someone wearing a rep, the reflection on the lugs gave it away lol