• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Yachtmaster 226659 with Asian 3235 Movement

Watch-a-say

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/18
I've been looking into this model - thanks saucin for posting the photos, my wrist is also around 6.3", give or take some. This watch at 42mm would also be hitting my max so I'm still on the fence. How's it been working out for other small-wristed folks?

Reactions: saucin

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Can you guys confirm about thickness based on mine caliper show 11.8 mm as per gen. Between, Puretime site mentioned that it’s 13 mm thick.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I don't have calipers, but with a ruler, I got close to 12mm.
It might be an error from Puretime.

Cheers

Reactions: Zeula

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Can you guys confirm about thickness based on mine caliper show 11.8 mm as per gen.

Am I understanding this right? You want us to confirm that the watch is 11.8mm? If so, isn't that what you're literally doing in your photo....

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
i think this from video i shared, any another comparison?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn’t see your video, just got the pictures. Probably there's no other comparison. Maybe sometime in the furure someone with a gen will appear lol. Either eay its an awesome underrated release

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I thought it was just me, I agree the VS Factory bezel is better than the R Factory one.

this’s better yachtmaster ever ,i hope maker keep upgrading , i can wait for this .

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
i think this from video i shared, any another comparison?

Didn’t see your video, just got the pictures. Probably there's no other comparison. Maybe sometime in the furure someone with a gen will appear lol. Either eay its an awesome underrated release

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem
Am I understanding this right? You want us to confirm that the watch is 11.8mm? If so, isn't that what you're literally doing in your photo....

Hey man, I just want to know that VSF update their case after their first batch or not? ............

Zeula

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
17/9/17
Harem

Hey man, I just want to know that VSF update their case after their first batch or not? ............

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

Ahhhh gotcha - that makes sense. I thought you'd lost your marbles at first :thumbsup: