• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Yachtmaster 226659 with Asian 3235 Movement

Qatar974

16/11/18
Qatar
Tbh i can't tell the difference between it and the gen, even the overall feel and look of this watch is same as any gen rolex i held, crystal is very clear same as my gen 16610ln.
It is my fav replica watch i owned so far.
a1a836061618c6190f4e1e0d5250209c.jpg

Hubertus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
As for the video, keep in mind that this is a professional camera with a large sensor, which gives much more detail. In front of a standard camera. In reality the hands look much better

Could we have some more of these ‘incredible ‘pics of you, please????

Sent from the RWI App

Hubertus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
MULTI ACCOUNT
21/3/17
Could we see some more of these incredible pics, please????????????????

Sent from the RWI App

mac83

9/7/13
It's a stunning watch ,only thing that puts me slightly off is the weight .

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
It's a stunning watch ,only thing that puts me slightly off is the weight .

Why should that out you off lol? Its not like you can tell how much a watch weights from the wrist lmao
​​​​. This is a stunning release, from what the people in thsi thread have wrote here, its feel good on the wrist.

mac83

9/7/13
Why should that out you off lol? Its not like you can tell how much a watch weights from the wrist lmao
​​​​. This is a stunning release, from what the people in thsi thread have wrote here, its feel good on the wrist.
Agree a great piece , it's definitely on the want to buy list

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
Can't share any pics cause my phonecam is broken ....

Recieved my Yachti today and i just have to say " Woooow" Never seen such a nice crystal from a ootb rep .... the overall feeling is very good ! For some people it's maybe nonsense but i really like that the watch comes in the travelbox with all hangtags and the matching Card ! This is a super + for me :)

Get one yourself , you won't regret !

Reactions: Sidhu6355

Samgobigs

11/2/20
@jayalvin. Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing. Is it just me, or do the bezel markings on the replica seem slightly shorter compared to the gen? The height of the gen bezel markings just seem to be slightly taller and have more depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
@jayalvin. Beautiful pics. Thanks for sharing. Is it just me, or do the bezel markings on the replica seem slightly shorter compared to the gen? The height of the gen bezel markings just seem to be slightly taller and have more depth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, VSF bezel markings are slightly shorter.
But I am with Jayalvin777 - the VSF bezel seems better than the original :D

Remember, these are marcro shots. You won't be able to tell much difference in the wrist.

Cheers

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
As for the video, keep in mind that this is a professional camera with a large sensor, which gives much more detail. In front of a standard camera. In reality the hands look much better

That looks good and excellent pics. Thank you.

I am not terribly familiar with the tiny details of this model in gen but the hour hand looks longer than Rolex typically uses.

In 6 digit ceramic models (not including the 2020 models because I haven't looked at them closely enough) but Rolex usually uses a hand that juuuusssttt reaches the reaches the 3, 6, 9 12 markers. Like just touches.

I don't know if every model does this. But most models I've looked at closely do tend to do this.
c4ccec1a21fcdcc72b739120dba551e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
These hand macros really spell out how different the hands are. People always talk about Rolex hands having a more 3D effect but it seems, looking at the macros, that it's achieved to a significant degree by simply having the lume recessed below the level of the gold/metal. Are Gen hands deeper? I appreciate the measurements would be tiny, but has anyone ever measured the depth of Gen hands and compared them to rep?

Z1RrCJ.png

Reactions: BOSSK

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
That looks good and excellent pics. Thank you.

I am not terribly familiar with the tiny details of this model in gen but the hour hand looks longer than Rolex typically uses.

In 6 digit ceramic models (not including the 2020 models because I haven't looked at them closely enough) but Rolex usually uses a hand that juuuusssttt reaches the reaches the 3, 6, 9 12 markers. Like just touches.

I don't know if every model does this. But most models I've looked at closely do tend to do this.
c4ccec1a21fcdcc72b739120dba551e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

In this model the hour hand passes the markers.

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
These hand macros really spell out how different the hands are. People always talk about Rolex hands having a more 3D effect but it seems, looking at the macros, that it's achieved to a significant degree by simply having the lume recessed below the level of the gold/metal. Are Gen hands deeper? I appreciate the measurements would be tiny, but has anyone ever measured the depth of Gen hands and compared them to rep?

Z1RrCJ.png

I think if it was the same camera and the same lens the difference would have looked less significant. And the same lighting..very affects the overall look
Z1FLJ5.jpg

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
I think if it was the same camera and the same lens the difference would have looked less significant. And the same lighting..very affects the overall look
Z1FLJ5.jpg

I'm sure that's true - to an extent. But we all know Rolex hands are lovely and 3D looking and most Rep hands are far too flat looking - so there's obviously a difference.

Reactions: Arik dahan