• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Yachtmaster 226659 with Asian 3235 Movement

Hop3

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/11/21
Hello, i'm newbie here, i'm just find this forum (finally i find a serious forum for reps) because i'm looking for this watch, reading you it seems that VSF is better than GMF, why is that? So why VSF is 50€ cheaper? Thanks to you i found this website, here the two models. Is this website ok? or exist one better?

HTML:
https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-master-42mm-226659-vsf-1-1-best-edition-3d-black-ceramic-bezel-on-black-rubber-strap-vs3235.html
HTML:
https://puretimewatch.io/yacht-master-42mm-226659-gmf-1-1-best-edition-3d-black-ceramic-bezel-on-black-rubber-strap-sa3235.html#

I also interested in the bigger strap for "european wrist". And who is Lee?

Sorry for all the questions... I'm learning a lot reading you

didjital7

Renowned Member
30/1/21
Li is jtime. Check the TD section on the forum. VSF is closed...can't get them anymore.

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18
I received mine last week. I love how it looks on the wrist. BUT it does feel cheap to me. Perhaps its the weight difference that I am not used to. The REP weighs in at 114 grams wheras gen precious metal GENs weigh 150G+

ok, this is what i wanted to know...114 gr. I love the watch, the rep looks fine, but i cannot wear light weight watches, just bothers me so much :)

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Random one folks - just picked one of these up M2M, does anyone have a spare set of larger straps? If so, PM me as I'll happily take it them off your hands. The shorter side is just far too tight on my wrist

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Random one folks - just picked one of these up M2M, does anyone have a spare set of larger straps? If so, PM me as I'll happily take it them off your hands. The shorter side is just far too tight on my wrist

I used a metal link and it works very well.
It was from an ARF Rolex Milgauss.

DSC-2060-Edit.jpg

Reactions: Scottymagic