• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Yachtmaster 226659 with Asian 3235 Movement

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
It's here, the new rubber strap.
it's so good that I think this is it...
It sits flusher on the wrist, it's amazingly comfortable and soft and it has that pattern that imprints some classic style to the watch and a sport look at the same time.

The fit is perfect, with the Rolex 21mm spring bars (this strap is a 22mm lug width).

20210415-171612-Edit.jpg

That looks great! Did you use the original clasp?

Reactions: Mille M

GMTlover

27/12/12
hope they release the ever rose version as well. Very interested to see VSF plate it.

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
hope they release the ever rose version as well. Very interested to see VSF plate it.

Funny thing is I haven't seen VSF do anything in Rose Gold (Rolex) maybe they just stay away due to the horrible attempts made by others?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Anyone had any luck sourcing these recently?

Saw a few successful transactions. Reach out to your favorite TD, as these are not nearly as popular as the Sub so they should be around. I absolutely love mine.

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Saw a few successful transactions. Reach out to your favorite TD, as these are not nearly as popular as the Sub so they should be around. I absolutely love mine.

Yeah, I’ve reached out to my usual TD’s Sead & Lucy without luck. I’ll have to broaden my sellers and ask around.

Anonray

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
8/10/18
He got 12 this week but he said all of them have issues or are faulty and he can’t sell them. I had to switch out my order for something else

That sucks, m2m would now be the only option, don’t think VSF will be producing any more rolex models.

eririn

Known Member
4/2/10
its very hard to get short oysterflex (D size)

If anyone dont want it it please let me know.

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Recently I got to see some pictures of yacht 42 .. It seems that in recent versions the factory has corrected the numbers on the insert ..
In the first editions the numbers were glued to the end of the insert and not so much in the middle and lately it seems in the middle and closer to the glass like the real one.
Can anyone confirm this?

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Recently I got to see some pictures of yacht 42 .. It seems that in recent versions the factory has corrected the numbers on the insert ..
In the first editions the numbers were glued to the end of the insert and not so much in the middle and lately it seems in the middle and closer to the glass like the real one.
Can anyone confirm this?

Don't know what you're talking about.
I have one of the first and that bezel is a work of art...

Arik dahan

Known Member
26/5/19
Don't know what you're talking about.
I have one of the first and that bezel is a work of art...

If you have one of the first expenses then the numbers on the bezel are far from the glass too much and originally it is not like that.
Probably the latest versions have fixed this

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
It's the first time I'm hearing that...

Here's a pic I've posted a while back, comparing VSF and Gen.

2.jpg