• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Yachtmaster 226659 with Asian 3235 Movement

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
How? Gold plating? Maybe hands?
Only thing they can improve is the polishing and maybe the cyclops (despite the fact that this crystal and cyclops are already the best, out of the box).

All the rest is spot on, even on such high magnifications.
On the wrist it's darn difficult to spot the fake.

on my eyes hands , dial print , clasp engraving, case back engraving, but very good v1 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Hope v2 coming more close.

Why would they bring a v2 when their version is by far the best in the market. Vsf already said in several post that they're not like noob that brings out 12 versions of the same watch. Im pretty sure outside of rwi, people are more than satisfied with what vsf did.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeMeezy77

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
The hands are definitely a weak point. The rest I don't notice.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Why would they bring a v2 when their version is by far the best in the market. Vsf already said in several post that they're not like noob that brings out 12 versions of the same watch. Im pretty sure outside of rwi, people are more than satisfied with what vsf did.

New hands new dial print new case , it’s definitely need v2 or maybe v3 .

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
New hands new dial print new case , it’s definitely need v2 or maybe v3 .

You're the only one I heard so far complain about the print in the other departments you mentioned they can improve but compared to the Noob this is miles away better. There's also no much incentive to bring out a v2 cuz YM market is small to begin with. anyways Pretty sure we will not see more versions of it as they started working on developing the gmt's.

Last edited:

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
You're the only one I heard so far complain about the print in the other departments you mentioned they can improve but compared to the Noob this is miles away better. There's also no much incentive to bring out a v2 cuz YM market is small to begin with. anyways Pretty sure we will not see more versions of it as they started working on developing the gmt's.

Across the board though, they need to improve their hands - the Subs, this, the GMTs - if they achieved ARF levels with the hands, and there's no reason they shouldn't, it's job done.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Across the board though, they need to improve their hands - the Subs, this, the GMTs - if they achieved ARF levels with the hands, and there's no reason they shouldn't, it's job done.

Completely agree with you. Although the subs hands are not that terrible as everyone stated at the beginning.

Reynald

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
21/11/19
I am in love with this watch...
Might be my new favourite.

It feels great, it looks great.
I love the bezel, the dial, the hands and date wheel. Love the crystal - amazing black hole effect, for a replica.

The pros:

- excellent build and finishing (really solid watch)
- super clean dial and hands
- good inserts on the dial
- amazing clasp on the bracelet (looks and feels gen, for what I've tried)
- rubber oysterflex is really nice and comfy (I had to put an extra link because it was a bit tight for my wrist, but that's not a defect)
- It has an excellent weight and gives it the impression of being a "premium product" (But it has not the correct gen weight - gen is white gold and this one SS)
- no ticking sounds and normal rotor sound
- The movement works really well and it does always +5s/day no matter the position (very well regulated and adjusted)

The cons:

- The polishing is not at Rolex levels (hard to achieve), and the lugs feel more round than the gen.
- Some days sit lower, on the date wheel, but nothing shocking (the picture below shows a day that sits a little lower - most of the days are well centered)
- There's a lume mismatch between the indexes and hands - hands lume is whiter, and I notice that under some lights. Most of the time the lume appears to be the same color tho...

I don't know if this movement will be durable and precise, but so far so good!
Have a 2 year VSF Omega Planet Ocean that runs like the day I received it. Let's hope this 3235 behaves the same.

Overall, I am amazed with this watch.
I have a gen AirKing and this one is not that bad when compared to it.

I'm not here to fool anyone, but I'm sure I will never be called upon for this watch being a replica.
It's "perfect". A joy to wear and a good looking watch!
And that's what's important.

Really love the watch and I give it a 9 out of 10.
It's NWBIG for me!
Good job VSF.

Can you show a picture of the extra link? I also ordered this and it is on its way. Worried it might not fit my wrist (7,25 inch)

How does the rubber strap wear? In the past I've notice some discrepancy with the Panerai ones e.g. the feel of them (little stiff, not as flexy). Id be keen to jump on this but still cautious of the rubber. Does it feel like it will stand the test of time?

Reynald

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
21/11/19
I am in love with this watch...
Might be my new favourite.

It feels great, it looks great.
I love the bezel, the dial, the hands and date wheel. Love the crystal - amazing black hole effect, for a replica.

The pros:

- excellent build and finishing (really solid watch)
- super clean dial and hands
- good inserts on the dial
- amazing clasp on the bracelet (looks and feels gen, for what I've tried)
- rubber oysterflex is really nice and comfy (I had to put an extra link because it was a bit tight for my wrist, but that's not a defect)
- It has an excellent weight and gives it the impression of being a "premium product" (But it has not the correct gen weight - gen is white gold and this one SS)
- no ticking sounds and normal rotor sound
- The movement works really well and it does always +5s/day no matter the position (very well regulated and adjusted)

The cons:

- The polishing is not at Rolex levels (hard to achieve), and the lugs feel more round than the gen.
- Some days sit lower, on the date wheel, but nothing shocking (the picture below shows a day that sits a little lower - most of the days are well centered)
- There's a lume mismatch between the indexes and hands - hands lume is whiter, and I notice that under some lights. Most of the time the lume appears to be the same color tho...

I don't know if this movement will be durable and precise, but so far so good!
Have a 2 year VSF Omega Planet Ocean that runs like the day I received it. Let's hope this 3235 behaves the same.

Overall, I am amazed with this watch.
I have a gen AirKing and this one is not that bad when compared to it.

I'm not here to fool anyone, but I'm sure I will never be called upon for this watch being a replica.
It's "perfect". A joy to wear and a good looking watch!
And that's what's important.

Really love the watch and I give it a 9 out of 10.
It's NWBIG for me!
Good job VSF.

20201214-162926.jpg

Does the rubber strap feel like it will stand the test of time? I'd cop this for sure, but worried about rubber breaking (e.g. drying out, or splitting). In the past i've had a few Panerai reps which rubber would end up splitting over time.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
^ Rubber is cheap. Swapping it out once a year aint going to break your bank account.

Samgobigs

11/2/20
Can someone confirm whether bezel is unidirectional or bidirectional? In some other post a member had mentioned it’s unidirectional, but I believe the gen is bidirectional. can someone confirm?

And other question, when the watch arrives, is it ready to wear, or does the oyster bracelet need to be sized? I know it may sound like a dumb question, but I have never handled an oyster flex bracelet

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Can someone confirm whether bezel is unidirectional or bidirectional? In some other post a member had mentioned it’s unidirectional, but I believe the gen is bidirectional. can someone confirm?

And other question, when the watch arrives, is it ready to wear, or does the oyster bracelet need to be sized? I know it may sound like a dumb question, but I have never handled an oyster flex bracelet

Sent from my iPad using RWI

It's bidirectional like gen.
You can use the oyster bracelet if you have a wrist between 16 and 18 cm, using the glide mechanism on the clasp.

Cheers

Samgobigs

11/2/20
Can someone confirm whether bezel is uni or bi-directional? I read on another post that someone claimed it was unidirection, but I believe gen is bi-directional.

Also, is the watch ready to put on the wrist when it arrives, or does bracelet need any special sizing? Know it may sound like a simple question, but I've never handled an oyster flex. My wrist size is 6.25 inch or just a hair under 16cm.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
I already told you!
Bidirectional bezel, like gen - oyster flex will fit you well...

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
It's bidirectional like gen.
You can use the oyster bracelet if you have a wrist between 16 and 18 cm, using the glide mechanism on the clasp.

Cheers

Do they have the same E-E type sizing on the Oyster straps? If so which sizes are included?

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Do they have the same E-E type sizing on the Oyster straps? If so which sizes are included?

it comes with a "D" size at 6 o'clock and an "F" size at 12 o'clock.

As for the video, keep in mind that this is a professional camera with a large sensor, which gives much more detail. In front of a standard camera. In reality the hands look much better

Yes, the hands look really good in "real life"...

Reactions: Arik dahan