• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Releases Daytona 126500 (Equipped with Dandong 4131 beta)

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
My intention is to get one when the will fix dots on crown…not really for the minimal flaw but for brake my buyer impulse o_O:ROFLMAO:
Hope soon

Reactions: Tramway

Felixle7

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/4/11
Bought SBF and got a brand new Gen.
Best Replica Daytona I have ever owned and I owned 116500 Versions of nearly all factories.
Only flaws I have spotted are the red on daytona is too dark and the grooves on the pushers are minimal too thick.
Movement feels different but very solid. Movement sound is also off.
Feel free to ask for specific macros.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Probably because it is the 4801 with unidirectional rotor.

The subdial rings look a bit flat.

Reactions: Reaps

Bluefiredc

Getting To Know The Place
11/11/19
Best Replica Daytona I have ever owned and I owned 116500 Versions of nearly all factories.
Only flaws I have spotted are the red on daytona is too dark and the grooves on the pushers are minimal too thick.

Have a clean 116500 to compare build quality?

• Haha
Reactions: aHero

Felixle7

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/4/11
Have a clean 116500 to compare build quality?
Yes, I got a Panda and blackdial Clean Factory and a GEN Panda. My brother made a Youtube comparison if you are interested.
The buildquality is identical between SBF and Clean.
I decided to go with the 4801 because, while the quality of the clone movements is good, it’s not exceptional, and they always require some servicing. The 4801, on the other hand, is extremely good. The only difference is in the feel. The pressure resistance on the pushers is slightly different, and the rotor only spins in one direction.

Service

I'm New. Unknown to this website.
2/9/24
I must admit I'm impressed VSF is this close! Thanks for sharing these pictures :)

AG91

Known Member
7/3/22

I am also impressed by your comparison with the same light, great work and thank you very much first of all. can I ask you for more comparison photos of the rehaut (famous weak point of vsf compared to clean), of the winding crown, of the grooves of the buttons as you described (maybe unscrewing them is more evident) and of the Daytona writing that in the photos is covered by the hands...

PS: I deduced that the gen is with the time at 12:55 and the Vsf at 7:20 only from the difference in the brightness of the secondary counters and the depth of the engravings on the bezel. Are they so evident in person? thank you very much!

Reactions: Felixle7

Felixle7

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/4/11
I am also impressed by your comparison with the same light, great work and thank you very much first of all. can I ask you for more comparison photos of the rehaut (famous weak point of vsf compared to clean), of the winding crown, of the grooves of the buttons as you described (maybe unscrewing them is more evident) and of the Daytona writing that in the photos is covered by the hands...

PS: I deduced that the gen is with the time at 12:55 and the Vsf at 7:20 only from the difference in the brightness of the secondary counters and the depth of the engravings on the bezel. Are they so evident in person? thank you very much!

To be honest, we’re at a point where differences are no longer noticeable. I own nearly every Rolex model as a GEN and handle them everyday, and even when holding both models side by side, it’s impossible to tell which one is the original. Without detailed knowledge from forums and clasp codes, there’s no chance of identifying it without opening the watch. The deeper engravings on the bezel aren’t noticeable at all. My brother was convinced that the GEN was fake because the 3 o’clock index is slightly crooked. It seems the quality control here is even better than in Switzerland. When holding both watches, only upon very close inspection can you tell that the “Daytona” lettering is slightly too dark, and the subdials shimmer just a bit differently. The differences are so minimal that it would be completely pointless to swap out the dial. The case is absolutely perfect. The bracelet, in terms of gaps, is better than the real one, and even the sandblasted finish on the clasp is perfect. I’ll gladly take detailed photos of the rehaut and pushers when I get a chance. Maybe my brother will shoot a comparison video with macros.

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
Quick question for clarification, the VSF and SBF models are completely the same other than the movement yes? Same dial hands bezel etc

Felixle7

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
MULTI ACCOUNT
26/4/11
Quick question for clarification, the VSF and SBF models are completely the same other than the movement yes? Same dial hands bezel etc
Correct. VSF = 4131 clone Movement. SBF = peacock SL-4802. I prefere the SBF while its even cheaper. For 400$ its a steal!

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
When i read these reviews, I always wonder if you guys don’t mix up the gen and the rep sometimes 🤣

I am not able to see the diff on pics between the clean and the gen on the 12 model

• Haha
Reactions: Hasslebank

Awristocrat

Beauty is in the eye of the wrist
Certified
28/5/12
Whilst they are incredibly close, for some reason in photos the clean reps always have better colour reproduction of the finer details such as dial colour tones sub dials dial fonts etc. for some, this is enough to warrant paying a premium as they are far more complete OOTB

Reactions: Reaps and Karbon74

muiramas

Aristocrat
18/1/17
Whilst they are incredibly close, for some reason in photos the clean reps always have better colour reproduction of the finer details such as dial colour tones sub dials dial fonts etc. for some, this is enough to warrant paying a premium as they are far more complete OOTB
There's also a huge amount of the Clean Kool Aid being both served up and consumed on the forum as well...

Awristocrat

Beauty is in the eye of the wrist
Certified
28/5/12
There's also a huge amount of the Clean Kool Aid being both served up and consumed on the forum as well...
lol this take. Nobody held a gun to your head and said buy clean. Everyone is free to make their choice. If the argument is about which factory makes the most accurate replica out of the box, show me who consistently outperforms clean and where this kool aid is being served

Reactions: jtks

Reaps

Learning something new everyday....
25/9/22
I'm admittedly a Clean "fan boy" but is it really fair to say that when they've been consistently producing for the last 3 years? They care about the details that some factories don't give a shit about, maybe it's because they also bother to have CTime do gen vs clean comparisons, then we see how close it becomes.

Note this is all my opinion. At the end of the day the fight between the top factories are all about nuances at this point. So it's really 70-80% subjective.

GMT - lots of contention but I think it's fair to say that Clean set the bar and the rest of the factories are catching up. C+ and even ARF are still using Clean parts that were introduced by Clean or their suppliers, so is it really fair to "discredit" Clean on these things? ARF maybe makes the better aesthetic watch for the Bruce Wayne, but when their foundation is literally based on Clean's parts and suppliers, we have to give some credit to where it's due. Clean could do better on minor details, no doubt, but in terms of aesthetics they've pretty much nailed it.

Daytona - Clean was undoubtedly superior in almost every model until the last 6 months. Specifically let's look at the 116500 Panda, ZF, BTF (still has thick subdials but better color on dial), VSF are all basically "Clean" level for this replica now. But again, for 2 years, Clean built the foundation for these parts, specifically the bezel and platinum plating, which is often overlooked today. Even BTF was using Clean's bezel for basically their whole production run.

But let's take a look at the precious metal Daytonas - I mean almost every factory shits the bed when we talk about "dial" for the precious metal Daytonas, Clean was almost always superior. I always think of BTF vs Clean in the 116518 Pikachu space. I mean if you can't see it - good for you, but it's clear to see which one is Clean and which one is BTF simply based on dial alone.

Explorer 1 36mm - VS vs Clean, it's not even a contest. VS has the wrong case shape, 20mm lugs, etc. Not a contender against Clean. VS charging Clean level stuff for BP level replica of the 36mm.

Datejust 36mm/41mm - VSF is "better" built, crystal and movement are better, but the dial and case are worse than Clean's. 50/50 toss up, if it was 36mm I would take VSF since the skinny lug issue is not noticeable on 36mm, but if 41mm I would prefer Clean's. Special exception to the Wimbledon 36mm - VSF takes it since the 9oClock marker for VSF is correct, Clean didn't bother to fix it on theirs, which is a shame, because the Clean dial is better than VSF dial for wimbledon color.

Submariner 116x series - VSF takes it except for the Hulk line which Clean does better with a crystal swap.

Submariner 126x series - 50/50. I lean VSF for the movement and overall crystal quality but the case shape of the Clean is ever so slightly better than VS. But it's apples and oranges, minor nitpicks between the two. I would take a Clean Bluesy over a VSF bluesy, but a VSF black sub/kermit over a Clean sub/kermit.