• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Releases Daytona 126500 (Equipped with Dandong 4131 beta)

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Is the crappy crown and wobbly pushers tied to the SL4802 movement or the watch? I.e., if I get this watch with the DD4130 option, do those shortfalls go away? I can't find the answer to this here or in other threads, but apologies if it's been covered and I missed it.

jtks

Getting To Know The Place
25/5/20
Is the crappy crown and wobbly pushers tied to the SL4802 movement or the watch? I.e., if I get this watch with the DD4130 option, do those shortfalls go away? I can't find the answer to this here or in other threads, but apologies if it's been covered and I missed it.
My DD4131 comes with the same crappy crown.

Reactions: ogh gee and SS72

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Ordered the VSF with DD4130 swap + Deep xtal installed. No more back and forth. Happy days.

Update: I pivoted on this and went with another factory/option in the end. Turns out there was one more back and forth in me.

Last edited:

ogh gee

Known Member
17/5/24
Probably; I can't edit posts either.

Anyway, I received my SL4802 Daytona. Works great, looks very gen-like and the rotor is not hearable on the wrist, the movement feels crisp, the crystal is much better than Clean's, yeah, for 380 euro, it's really a good deal.

Glad to hear the rotor on the DD4802 isn't as noisy as some had anticipated. It seems like the quality of these modern movements has improved alot over ther years.

Reactions: Jp100

guybythelake

13/7/14
Yeah, exactly the crown! The gigantic three dots. I ordered a black one and waiting for it's arrival. I will change the crown but I want to get an extra stem to install a clean or gen crown. I don't want to risk breaking the original stem whilecseperating the crown. I don't know about the wobbly pushers. I am probibly never use the chrono so doesn't matter to me.

I asked earlier if anyone knew where to get a stem for this movement but no replies yet.

duderino

Known Member
11/6/24
About the pushers, these are only wobbly when you screw them open half-way. If you unscrew them until the end, they stay stable. The pushers are equally wobbly on gen, if you do not unscrew them until je feel resistance.

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
Hmm strange 🤔
I only see report, to the left side of my post.

I'm using the App, I might re download it and see if that fixes it.

I appreciate the help, hopefully i figure it out soon 😅🙈🙏🙌
Sorry for clogging up the feed with my noobness, but this is what I see.

Is it possible to delete a post? Just wondering as sometimes I accidentally put one up before I've finished it or worse realise i've got confused and replying with complete nonsense! 🤣

Reactions: ogh gee

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Is it possible to delete a post? Just wondering as sometimes I accidentally put one up before I've finished it or worse realise i've got confused and replying with complete nonsense! 🤣
You can edit as a Supporter or Patron but can't delete. I do stupid s#it all the time - mistakes, dumb comments, etc. Usually stone cold sober, too.

ogh gee

Known Member
17/5/24
Sorry fam, I know I'm an idiot.
I should triple check my post, I'm need to this forum format and some times don't have the time to see my mistakes 🙃

I'll try better in the future 🙇‍♂️🙏

I still am learning the commen sense of the rep world, so please forgive my mistakes 🙏

I appreciate all your patiences and time understanding of how RWI works.

I have learnt alot from you all 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♂️

ogh gee

Known Member
17/5/24
You can edit as a Supporter or Patron but can't delete. I do stupid s#it all the time - mistakes, dumb comments, etc. Usually stone cold sober, too.
I am stoned 24/7 so maybe that doesn't help 😅😅

Sorry guys and girls, I understand how important keeping the correct information is with hobby.

Learning it all at once is like learning a new language for me atm 😅😅

Hopefully I will have something to contribute back to you all in the future 🙏 😊

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Hi All,

Sorry but I'm a bit confused :LOL:

Is the following watch what this thread is discussing?

SBF/VS Factory 1:1 Rolex Daytona 126500 White Dial In 904L Steel

Currently, this seems to be the cheapest I've seen it from a TD.

Thanks
Yes, but this watch has two movement options: a Peacock SL4802 or a DD4131. The exterior is the same.

In addition to your link above, here is the other option from the same TD.

Last edited:

DurbanPoison

Supporter
Certified
28/3/23
rolex factory
Reactions: Jp100

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
Abit late to the party and sorry if this has already been discussed.

Is VSF the only maker with the DD movement for 126500? To my knowledge clean is using the SH movement which is putting me back.
It's a jumping party, mate. Everyone getting their drinks spiked and forgetting where they are and who's who. I'm exactly the same!

Thread 'BTF 126500 LN Daytona with DD4131 Movement!' https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/btf-126500-ln-daytona-with-dd4131-movement.10978148/

Last edited:
Reactions: DurbanPoison

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Abit late to the party and sorry if this has already been discussed.

Is VSF the only maker with the DD movement for 126500? To my knowledge clean is using the SH movement which is putting me back.
All concerns of the sh4131 are unfounded so far.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

On InTime, isn’t this like the DD movement but just not a true clone aesthetic wise?
yes 4801 is from DD. I mistook your comment of DD for specifically the DD4131.

If the 4801 had a bi directional rotor then I’d be all over it for under $500. Even still, a heck of a deal.

duderino

Known Member
11/6/24
yes 4801 is from DD. I mistook your comment of DD for specifically the DD4131.

If the 4801 had a bi directional rotor then I’d be all over it for under $500. Even still, a heck of a deal.
I got it for 380 with steves compounding sales. The missing bidirectionality is really not a problem. The rotor might be a bit louder, but it's only discernible if you take the watch off of your wrist and put it next to your ear, if even.

Plus, you could argue that the peacock movement is more stable than the Clean movement. and that for 400 euro less.

If you ask me, it's a no-brainer.