• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 2018 Seamaster 300M Blue

auskip07

18/9/14
just curious, is there any particular reason why Omega is so popular in Japan than the other countries and its brand image is well placed in Japan? please share if anyone knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asian countries love high end watches so i imagine the market is flooded. Black market is non warrantied.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
The recent (yesterday release) one is from URF. it looks no good. also incorrect bracelet.

There was the one from VSF. it looks good. However the bracelet was incorrect.

I am waiting for VSF one with the correct bracelet version.

Reactions: tkingjr

Hoender

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/15
The recent (yesterday release) one is from URF. it looks no good. also incorrect bracelet.

There was the one from VSF. it looks good. However the bracelet was incorrect.

I am waiting for VSF one with the correct bracelet version.

So there is a VSF version in black & blue and a URF in black, blue & grey?

All with the incorrect bracelet.

Sent from the RWI App

Hoender

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/3/15
Blue is out of stock so I have to wait. Being out of stock is not unusual. Also waiting for my TD to tell me Grey is in the making. If it is I will order a Grey.

Be interested to hear what they say about the grey and when the blue expected to be back in stock.

Sent from the RWI App

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
So there is a VSF version in black & blue and a URF in black, blue & grey?

All with the incorrect bracelet.

Sent from the RWI App

all models were with incorrect bracelet at the moment of the initial releasing.

waiting for the VSF one with the correct bracelet version.

Miko8442

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/10/18
Hi guys. I have this watch already and if you move the time forward you have to twist it counter clockwise. Do I also wind the watch on using the same direction?

Miko8442

Banned
20/10/18
You should feel it winding.

Can you post some photos please

Would love to do that but really cant figure out why this forum limits me to post pics with 97 KB only so I cannot attach the photo. If I compress the photo it with be like a thumbnial display only lol

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Reactions: Jim681227

Miko8442

Banned
20/10/18

Here it is. Thanks for the tips on uploading the pic. 300m quality is comparable to aqua terra in terms of dial finish. Waiting and hoping to purchase the correct bracelet when available. The pearl is bigger than gen but in real life you won't bother about it. I'm loving it and ordered the black version too.

Reactions: Pyknic and Hoender

yiric

Horology Curious
2/11/18
Just grabbed the last one i think from Chazingtime, know I'm not allowed to ask for QC help on here but being looking at it side-by-side with a gen and just so clueless on what type of things i should be looking at (being my first rep and all) - can't notice faults with the lume, or dails, any experts can comment on it ? Should I GL?

https://imgur.com/a/YYMq0jU

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Just grabbed the last one i think from Chazingtime, know I'm not allowed to ask for QC help on here but being looking at it side-by-side with a gen and just so clueless on what type of things i should be looking at (being my first rep and all) - can't notice faults with the lume, or dails, any experts can comment on it ? Should I GL?

https://imgur.com/a/YYMq0jU

Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Watch is fine you should accept it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro