• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 2018 Seamaster 300M Blue

kobe24

Renowned Member
19/7/16
The grey colour of a dial is spot on, kudos to VFS!

kobe24, can you tell them about the pearl?
It is partially omega to be blamed here for the confusion.
Gen watch was not ready for basel and omega showed a prototype of new 300m - a big pearl almost touching the triangle. This is why in all articles dated for march/april we can see the big pearl. Hodinkee, ABTW they all show the big pearl.

https://monochrome-watches.com/omega...ands-on-price/
Omega-Seamaster-Diver-300M-SMP-Baselworld-2018-8.jpg

VSF replicated this prototype pearl. But watches which omega actually started to sell in september - have a different peral, the smaller pearl.
https://www.omegawatches.com/en-us/w...ection/product
se-diver300m-21032422006001-vuec-large_1.jpg

Yeah :) They already know that, will fix soon, include the new style bracelet.

Reactions: vcappp and k4jun

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
puretime can you please make an HD video of the new VSF Seamaster 300 grey dial??

puretime Can you also ask VSF to fix the movement, the pearl, and the bracelet. Then I can order one :)

Also, while we're on the subject, how come you have two listings..one with the SS bracelet for $348 and one with the SS bracelet and a "free" nato strap for $368 ?? That's a funny definition of free.

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
The more picture I see, the more I'm impress with the dial. Really liking it.

Not a fan of the original rubber strap of Omega, I wonder if an Aquaterra rubber strap would fit? (and how it would look...)
Worst case, I know SMP rubber works with a bit of work.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
The more picture I see, the more I'm impress with the dial. Really liking it.

Not a fan of the original rubber strap of Omega, I wonder if an Aquaterra rubber strap would fit? (and how it would look...)
Worst case, I know SMP rubber works with a bit of work.

Was wondering the same. Lug width of both is 20mm.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I have a Seamaster 300M Blue inbound so I decided to order a Gen bracelet. Looking at the WatchMaxx webiste I found two but not sure which to order. The model numbers are 1504/826 and 1515/816. Can our Omega experts chime in? I am far more comfortable with Breitling's than Omega's. Thanks for any help.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I have a Seamaster 300M Blue inbound so I decided to order a Gen bracelet. Looking at the WatchMaxx webiste I found two but not sure which to order. The model numbers are 1504/826 and 1515/816. Can our Omega experts chime in? I am far more comfortable with Breitling's than Omega's. Thanks for any help.

1504/826 is for the pre-ceramic chronograph,
1515/816 is for the 2012 ceramic (regular, no chrono)
Afair these endlinks are not interchangeable. What model you have?

Reactions: vcappp

jamiex

25/7/09
Yorkshire
Also, while we're on the subject, how come you have two listings..one with the SS bracelet for $348 and one with the SS bracelet and a "free" nato strap for $368 ?? That's a funny definition of free.[/QUOTE]

The “Free” Nato strap also has 007 on one of the keepers, not something that I would want on mine.

Reactions: vcappp

Averse

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/18
Dial is looking really good on the pictures up at Puretime, if they could just fix the pearl I would love it on the rubber strap.